• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
bam bam is shook
grinch-icon.png

PRBoricua

Curry's entire offense for the last two games has been dribble in circles then run behind the 3-pt line and fire up an off-balance shot. Someone explain how that's effective?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Curry is playing probably the worst I've ever seen an MVP play. And it's in the NBA playoffs. His 3 point shot hasn't been falling all series, and what does he do? Keep hoisting up crazy 3 pointers.

see5harp

Curry needs to at least try. Dude is doing the same shit he did in previous playoff series where he just disappears. At least last game he kept hoisting them up.

I can't get myself to believe that NBA refs can't get right plays such as the travel by Lebron there. I mean, there are some fouls where it happens fast and at bad angles and shit. But that shit? That shit is unexcusable.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I can't get myself to believe that NBA refs can't get right plays such as the travel by Lebron there. I mean, there are some fouls where it happens fast and at bad angles and shit. But that shit? That shit is unexcusable.
Well except for the fact that the ball was knocked loose...

Curry is playing probably the worst I've ever seen an MVP play. And it's in the NBA playoffs. His 3 point shot hasn't been falling all series, and what does he do? Keep hoisting up crazy 3 pointers.

He's letting a backup point guard own him. Flat out embarrassing now. It's time to wake up.

see5harp

He could use a little Harden and get to the line right about now. Dude isn't even facilitating the offense.

Superman0

That wasn't a travel, since Iggy smack the ball out of Lebron hand and he immediately got it back.

Zoned

Actively hates charity
So pretty much one of the best 3 point shooter right now, Klay and MVP have been sidelined in the series against bench players. WOW

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Curry's entire offense for the last two games has been dribble in circles then run behind the 3-pt line and fire up an off-balance shot. Someone explain how that's effective?

I'm probably not giving him enough credit, but I think you just don't see the same intensity from perimeter defense in the regular season that you do late in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom