• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf am i watching?

I haven't watched any warrior games until the finals but i was expecting some unbelievable offense. they look like just some random team from the east... not the west.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
When was the term "fuckball" coined and why is it in every other post?

LQX

Ugh, instead of laying on the ground and crying about not getting a foul get back in the damn game. Crap like that should get a technical.

Mxrz

All the bs aside, Cavs got heart. Bunch of guys out there that are normally on the bench putting the business to a team the metric guys had called the 4th best of all time. That is something worth seeing imo.

suberzat

Klay-Thompson-e1430921677513.jpg

Dellys been pretty good on D this series, he gives Maximum effort. He's like that annoying kid in practice going 100% every play.

But then on Offense its like he's playing a different sport sometimes ...

jman2050

I'm seriously at a loss for words here.

37 points in a half in the Finals by the best offensive team in the league against Lebron James and a bunch of whatever. 37 points.

THIRTY SEVEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom