• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all of that but saying they are actively trying to make it happen through officiating is quite a claim.

I don't think they go into the game saying, we're gonna give CLE/GS the win but if it's close, yeah they can totally decide if they want to actively affect it.

zychi

Banned
I agree with all of that but saying they are actively trying to make it happen through officiating is quite a claim.
You shouls go read about Tim Donaghey. The league does influence the games. Its no coincedence that the incompetent refs do the finals.

Called this at the end of last game. Wasn't sure Iggy would start but he was going to clearly get more minutes.

I love being right!

Thats not to say the Cavs can't turn it on and still win, I just thought it was so ridiculous hearing some people claim that the Warriors hadn't found some avenues of schematic shifts that could bear fruit. That the 4th quarter was a facade.

Yeah it looked viable in the 4th quarter of game 3 but I needed to see it carry over to tonight to be confident about it.

Cavs could be out of chess moves.
Only positive I think for them is getting the extra day of rest off before Sunday night should help them recharge the legs.

jr aint shit

phil won
Grinch-icon.gif

Jonm1010

Banned
Yeah it looked viable in the 4th quarter of game 3 but I needed to see it carry over to tonight to be confident about it.

Cavs could be out of chess moves.
Only positive I think for them is getting the extra day of rest off before Sunday night should help them recharge the legs.

Yep, I said at the end of last game, the Cavs don't really have any adjustments, its either this formula continues working with Lebron and one or two other players scoring the points and holding the Warriors under 95, or they lose.

The Warriors still don't look like the "Warriors" so I am not yet asserting anything further. But they are close to it and that is scary if you are the Cavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom