• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitgirl

Is Curry actually a good player? I'm a NBA poser and only watching the finals and he's done not much. He does seem like a dangerous shooter, but I've been more impressed by Igy and that old white guy.

DELI SERVIN UP SOME COLD CUTS

Hell yuh. Back from the grave. He had a great quarter.

Two Words

This whole series is reminding me of 2006 Mavs/Heat. Mavs were by far the better team, but they were simply bullied out of playing their style. They kept losing composure as well. Except Lebron isn't getting help from the most ridiculous failure of refs.

I've literally only been watching since halftime and this is what happens. I seen on the phone Warriors were finally playing well so I hurry home and what do you know... I've still only seen them play like crap.

Maybe the dubs are tired.

How else you would explain not being able to hold the lead?

frauds
Grinch-icon.gif

effzee

At some point JR has to give them some boost. Dude can be deadly as a shooter but he has done absolutely nothing all game.

Hell even Delly hit some 3s. Mosgov is giving it his all. Tristin Thompson is battling. Lebron all is all over the cameras.

JR and Iman are doing what?

TTG

Hey, what do you know? With Steph and Klay out of it, GS and Cavs are evenly matched. When's the last time Klay took a shot?

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
These directv commercials are my favorite commercials. Help because of Hannah and half because of jemaine clement as a horse.

That is jemaine, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom