• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh5890

So far Sliver has proved to be a good commish. If he can really push the movement to legalize gambling across America he will be my favorite commissioner ever.

Redd

Just tuned in

I feel like I'm the only one that thinks that Cavs are saving their energy. Either to explode in the second half or maybe for Game 5. Both teams are playing really bad, the only difference is Cavs aren't capitalizing on Warriors playing bad which they did Game 2 & 3. It really doesn't look like the Cavs are tired to me, they looked tired in 4th quarter games 1 & 2 and overtime game 2 & 1. But definitely not what I saw at the end of the second quarter.

Hmm...

Cavs want nothing to do with letting the Warriors get home court advantage again in a 3 game series. Cavs want this game and are playing to win.

Just tuned in

I feel like I'm the only one that thinks that Cavs are saving their energy. Either to explode in the second half or maybe for Game 5. Both teams are playing really bad, the only difference is Cavs aren't capitalizing on Warriors playing bad which they did Game 2 & 3. It really doesn't look like the Cavs are tired to me, they looked tired in 4th quarter games 1 & 2 and overtime game 2 & 1. But definitely not what I saw at the end of the second quarter.

Hmm...

I don't see why they'd take that strategy because it's always in their favor to be ahead in points and save the reserve 10 points for the fuckball game they tend to lose.

I can only assume with Deli and Lebron gassed out (1 day to rest? Lol get real) that they must recharge like all humans must. If it becomes a 20 or 25 point gap, I say pull Lebron and Deli and let them rest for the next game. It'll be a hated decision but you gotta rest your key players.

zychi

Banned
Hey ninja, whens the last time a comissioner did a halftime show to specifically talk about a player's injury? They didnt do it for Kobe or Westbrook this year

Marlins man jinxing the Cavs :lol

CHQ3xc-UYAARy0x.jpg

What........... the..........

FZZ

Banned
This is a must win game for both teams. If anyone is holding back, they are complete morons.

Curry not having his shot is just weird as fuck to me, Warriors can only use Lee and Green for so long.

Cavs have everyone fucking up. JR needs to step up there were signs Game 3, and a play or 2 in Game 2. But from what I am hearing and seeing that he got his 3rd foul already...

This game is ridiculously lax and poorly executed for a Game 4. It just seems to be who is sucking less is winning. Also Crawford fuckery but he isn't making or breaking the game at all from comments I saw earlier, just making the players frustrated.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Hey ninja, whens the last time a comissioner did a halftime show to specifically talk about a player's injury? They didnt do it for Kobe or Westbrook this year

Are you really crying that they're asking the commissioner about the game being played today?

Cavs do need to start scoring. LeBron need to start scoring. This is it. The Cavs need the offensive push and this game is capital for it.

On defense the big guys are getting dragged out too much. They need to stay in position on the paint.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I like Adam Silver. I think he's okie dokie.

On a related note... Fuck Roger Goodell. Fuck him with a cactus.

For all those people and analysts claiming somehow the Cavs are better without Love and Irving, this is the game that's proof they aren't.

Grit, adrenaline, or whatever you want to call it only takes you so far when you are missing major talent and the bench is compromised of corpses who are just cheerleaders.

Yep, I've done a 180 on that.
First 3 games the Cavs D was so dominant that it did actually look like they were better off, given how lackluster both Love + Kyrie can be on D.

Now that Golden State has figured things out on offense with Iggy starting and Lee playing more, Cavs definitely miss Kyrie and Love.
They can't keep up with the Warriors playing their game on offense.

With only 7 players.......I don't know if the Cavs can make anymore chess moves.

FZZ

Banned
Cavs want nothing to do with letting the Warriors get home court advantage again in a 3 game series. Cavs want this game and are playing to win.

Idk they aren't capitalizing on Warriors mistakes and turnovers like they did Game 2 & 3. And I don't see the they're tired excuse because they do not look like they are playing tired.

Every possession they just time out the clock but instead of driving it in or posting it up they go for ridiculous jump shots.

only if it gets outside 20 would I bench Delly and Lebron.

Cavs have played like arse and are only 12 pts down.

If they start to fire in the second half, with home crowd advantage, the margin will close quickly.

This if for a 3-1 series lead. That is all Blatt needs to remind them of.

Godslay

Banned
Curry not having his shot is just weird as fuck to me, Warriors can only use Lee and Green for so long.

Cavs have everyone fucking up. JR needs to step up there were signs Game 3, and a play or 2 in Game 2. But from what I am hearing and seeing that he got his 3rd foul already...

This game is ridiculously lax and poorly executed for a Game 4. It just seems to be who is sucking less is winning. Also Crawford fuckery but he isn't making or breaking the game at all from comments I saw earlier, just making the players frustrated.

Curry is about 10% off his usual shooting %, both for FG and for 3's.

If he shot his season average, it would be about 2pts more per game for FGs and 3pts more for 3's.

So about 5 total pts per game if he shot his average % for both FGs and 3's, if the attempts he takes matches the average attempts over the last 3 games.

He's cold, but not extraordinarily so. If Game 2 wasn't a complete dud, he'd be on his season average.

Jonm1010

Banned
Yep, I've done a 180 on that.
First 3 games the Cavs D was so dominant that it did actually look like they were better off, given how lackluster both Love + Kyrie can be on D.

Now that Golden State has figured things out on offense with Iggy starting and Lee playing more, Cavs definitely miss Kyrie and Love.
They can't keep up with the Warriors playing their game on offense.

With only 7 players.......I don't know if the Cavs can make anymore chess moves.

Called this at the end of last game. Wasn't sure Iggy would start but he was going to clearly get more minutes.

I love being right!

Thats not to say the Cavs can't turn it on and still win, I just thought it was so ridiculous hearing some people claim that the Warriors hadn't found some avenues of schematic shifts that could bear fruit. That the 4th quarter was a facade.

Tom Penny

If the Cavs didn't have Tristan Thompson this series I don't know were they would be. Their offense has been so inefficient and he's gotten them so many extra shots. Dat boy about to get paid.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
NBA refs on that WWE shit.
Follow that script. Gotta keep fans interested and gotta make sure to go 7.

I'm a casual watcher at best and I see this shit. What is the consensus of NBA-GAF? Shit rigged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom