• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Yeah Stern is rigging this

whatever

I don't like it. First quarter bad calls for Cavs, second quarter bad calls for Warriors, third bad calls for Warriors.

Watch Warriors clutch it out with Cavs getting bad calls.

Smh.

Of course it could be Crawford being himself. And laughing at everyone else.

Not rooting for any side but it's obvious the NBA refs to its own decisions. James is barely picking up fouls today. Big difference from last game. Multiple out of bounds calls that are just plain terrible. I'll give you the Warriors shooting is terrible and they look scared but come on man NBA wants this to go the distance. No question.

And when you add it up the revenue is too much for them. It has been since they could control the games after Jordan left. Hell, the Bulls were often accused of losing some games to go back to Chicago to win lol. I trust the NBA least out of every sport out there.

Zoned

Actively hates charity
It's unbelievable though that 1st ranked team in the league can't defeat a 7 men injured unknown (6) squad.

Damerman

It's unbelievable though that 1st ranked team in the league can't defeat a 7 men injured unknown (6) squad.

it's actually gotten to the point where it's bothering me. I don't mind that the cavs win, i mean i called it, but i called it when Kyrie Irving and Kevin love were starting.

Warriors look like an amateur team right now. Seriously, for their record they are the worst best record in the season/playoffs I have ever seen. Any number of Chicago, Boston, Lakers teams would wipe the floor with both of these poor teams.

Give me the Spurs of 14 back. These games are terrible.

TTG

Watching the Warriors try to save their season with Iggy, Barnes and Lee is fucking demoralizing. Whatever else happens in this game or down the line, this is an utter failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom