• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Delly finally throws a successful Lob :")

Z8hbhna.gif

Curry needs to contribute significant points before the last 5 minutes of the game man. At no point in the Finals should you be trailing Draymond Green in total points.

At some point JR has to give them some boost. Dude can be deadly as a shooter but he has done absolutely nothing all game.

Hell even Delly hit some 3s. Mosgov is giving it his all. Tristin Thompson is battling. Lebron all is all over the cameras.

JR and Iman are doing what?
:D

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Rigged, no.

Helped along to a favorable outcome? Yip.

Rigged? I don't know.

Influenced? Yes sir.

Yea this is a better way to describe it. Of course the refs can't score points and scoring the most points is the way to win a game but the refs canand most certainly do help which ever team they need to scores those points.

It's still entertaining and fun to watch. Obviously many people do watch but we are essentially watching a directed show.

hitgirl

I mean statistically it probably all evens out if you have a blind dinosaur as a ref vs someone who's good but can still make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom