• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Warriors try to save their season with Iggy, Barnes and Lee is fucking demoralizing. Whatever else happens in this game or down the line, this is an utter failure.

I can't even watch this. It's trash basketball on both sides mostly with Lebron clearly outplaying a lot of people. Curry looks like rookie out of high school right now.

Why is bron missing easy layups and free throws like these? Quite weird.
Dudes obviously gassed. Lucky for him the Warriors are frauds.

Warriors look like an amateur team right now. Seriously, for their record they are the worst best record in the season/playoffs I have ever seen. Any number of Chicago, Boston, Lakers teams would wipe the floor with both of these poor teams.

Give me the Spurs of 14 back. These games are terrible.

Seriously this. As close as all the games have been, every game has been utter trash basketball. On both sides.

I gotta give it to you it's impressive how you managed to twist that

I don't care who wins but the NBA has been corrupt with Free Throws ever since the Lakers went on their runs in the early 2000s. It's the most obvious "official" corruption in all of sports if you ask me. NBA wants 7 games though you can be sure of that.

jmizzal

Warriors have to do well in the 4th like they have all series to win. Cavs need to dig deep and reverse that trend.

Yea Warriors need to go all out, rest Curry for a couple of mins then go with your guys to win this game, cuz its 2 days off going back to GS and you dont want the Cavs to win this game and go back to Cali fresher

Jonm1010

Banned
I can't even watch this. It's trash basketball on both sides mostly with Lebron clearly outplaying a lot of people. Curry looks like rookie out of high school right now.

Isn't this exactly why the Warriors lare the Warriors because they have guys like Iggy and Lee that are just sitting around if their younger guys struggle or they have a specific matchup?

Frankly it doesnt shock me one bit that a veteran like Iggy is playing well in this series. Not one bit. This is the moment Iggy sacrificed for and he - unlike the starters - is showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom