• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmizzal

Blow these boys off the court, like I said series is similar to the Memphis series, Warriors figured them out

Those Dubs might when in 7

TTG

Well, it's a best of 3 now. I would have said GS in 2, but with Klay and Steph being so passive, I'm a bit apprehensive to make that call.

njean777

Honestly, I think you guys hold one guy up WAY too much. Lebron is doing about all he can do here. This is a team sport not a 1v5.

This series has been 1v5 and that one has managed to win them two games already. Sure Delli was great in game 2, but Lebron has been carrying this team all series.

trixx

Igoudala killing it, i don't know why he's on the bench in the first place. He's been nasty since philly

Shumpert lol. JR inconsistent as hell can't rely on him. Cavs was just Lebron, Moz and Thompson tbh

Lol, this team is fucking done. They look like their bodies are just beaten down. Effort is no longer enough to make up for the fact that it's mostly scrubs + Lebron.

Guess betting on them is a small price to pay to see these so called Cavs fans head for the exits early.

hitgirl

The fatigue issue seems real. Will be real interesting to see if Bron and the Cavs just blew their wad and don't have anything left.

They absolutely did. Athletic performance is like a bank account, if you make too many withdraws without any deposits you're going to come up empty.

Champagne

Banned
Lol at Klay shushing the crowd when he hasn't done shit.
this warriors team is so damn corny i swear

curry wildin the fuck out when he hits a shot like he hasn't played like ass against a 3 player team

iggy can do whatever the fuck he wants, everyone else should keep their head down and enjoy being carried

Cavs can't even hold on to the ball. How many passes have they bobble away?

Lebron didn't show up at all. Obviously Kerr adjusted but where was the counter punch?

I don't even feel like he adjusted that much. Yeah he started iggy and gave lee more minutes. But he still can't get his MVP going. It's like their only real strategy is to just wait until Cleveland is exhausted

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
The fatigue factor that was frequently dismissed seems incredibly real.

Of course it is, anyone denying it aren't watching these games closely.

Anyway, I figured the Cavs would have no damn energy tonight, and lose. Hopefully the 2 day rest will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom