• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Can only imagine how this series/game would be if Love and Irving were playing.

if if's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a
ron_artest_1.jpg

For nation-wide broadcasted games? I pretty sure there isn't. Although all games here in Canada are presented by ABC.

Van Gundy is not even the worst commentator at that table right now. Mark Jackson is fucking awful. And nobody touches Reggie Miller in horrible-ness.

Cavs defense is much better with Love and Kyrie out.

Certainly their offense and depth takes a huge hit, and no question they're an inferior team with a lower ceiling, but it's not all bad.

Sucks as a basketball fan not to see this 67 win team get tested by the Clippers last round, and then you throw they're playing a Love/Kyrie less Cavs.

I'm sure most Golden State fans will be thrilled to win the championship, no matter how it happens.

But for those that want to argue that this is one of the great teams of all time, it's a shame that they will not have been tested like some of the other great champs.
Not their fault but still has to be pointed out.

Darkman M

I like Curry's body language out there even with the bad shooting, not getting to high or to low looking like he's been there before.

This has got to be disheartening for Cleveland. They are playing balls out, playing to their peak (considering their roster and injuries) and look up at the scoreboard and Warriors can just coast and keep the game close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom