• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Penguins have had a power play, Rangers have had a power play. 0 power play shots on goal in this game.

Shots are 6-0 Pittsburgh with 9:17 to go in the first.

This shit is all so...expected.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Weirdcock just got pushed around and lost a puck battle to Desharnais :lol :lol

Time to hang up those skates man

VinFTW

Penguins have had a power play, Rangers have had a power play. 0 power play shots on goal in this game.

Shots are 6-0 Pittsburgh with 9:17 to go in the first.

This shit is all so...expected.

Seriously. Just when you think the Rangers could take advantage of a good opportunity and come out hard.. like they actually WANT to win the series/cup.

Nope.

12 minutes and no shots.

Oh god, another PP... can we pass on it?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AGally and Pleks make those plays once every 25 games. They look so good but don't happen often enough.

We have the second worst PP in the playoffs at the moment

Only because there's a shocking amount of utterly terrible power plays in these playoffs.

Cindro

I was ready to come into this thread today giddy about last night's win, complaining about how I had to take a nap during my lunch break because my body isn't used to getting less than four hours of sleep.

But that was heartbreaking :( I had no idea depression was such a big problem with NHL vets. I don't really follow sports outside of hockey (apart from my beloved White Sox), but is that a problem in other sports leagues as well? And, more pertinent - are there any articles written on depression within the NHL? I'd love to learn more about the subject.

I don't know what your dumb point is :)

Something about Ikea being bad.

That was yesterday, keep up.

(Also the point wasn't that Ikea is bad. I said Ikea is fine. I said you can't pretend to be a pretentious "connoisseur of the finer things of life" and have an apartment filled with cheap Ikea crap. It's literally faking).

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This reminds me of that game against Ottawa in the last week of the season where we just didn't really give a shit about winning.

Tabris

That was yesterday, keep up.

(Also the point was you can't pretend to be a pretentious "connoisseur of the finer things of life" and have an apartment filled with cheap crap. It's literally faking.).

Sure you can. You use whatever you think looks good, whether that's something cheap from Ikea or an Eames Lounge chair?

That's like saying someone who normally dines at fine dining, can't enjoy a quick bite to eat at Subway.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Romanuk and Healy are always talking up DD's "gritty board play" lol
And Craig Simpson called him a "sniper" in the last game of the year against the Leafs. I forget how great of an overall forward he is.

Razorskin

----- ------
Romanuk and Healy are always talking up DD's "gritty board play" lol

U8YrnPq.gif

Stasis

Hahaha @ that Lapierre fake. Jesus. Review the fucking video and cancel it.

This is like the Hagelin call that they scored on. If we lose by one goal again, it just undermines everything. I know it happens to everyone but fuck...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
They'd be better off just holding onto the puck behind their own net on the PP, at least they wouldn't give up scoring chances that way.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
JetsGAF

I'm scared for you tonight. This might be the end for you :(

Kinda hope this won't be the last playoff appearance we see of the New Jets

you kidding if you look at our team in the next few years esp how we drafted we are gonig to be even more of a competitor while good teams now may struggle due to cap or movements.

Stasis

I need a gif of that Lapierre fake. It was fantastic. He even sat on the bench with the medical trainer continuing to nurse his nose for minutes afterward. They were talking. so he's definitely saying it's a fake and just run with it.

Really need to be able to reverse calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom