• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
I can't stop watching the fucking incredible Habs video... Holy shit that thing... Even after like 15 viewings it still gives me goosebumps.

zedge

Wow Zedge. You old pony fucker you. Where've you been? Aside from the barn.

lol Took a break from GAF, although I lurked a bit here and there. I can no longer contain myself as I am over come with joy seeing the Flames make the y'offs, despite Soc constantly saying they would fizzle and die. ;)

P.S. I love you.

I'm glad that the Leafs cleared house of their coaching staff, some scouts and Nonis. It was a smart and necessary move, and next are the core players. I hope, at least.

I'm trying to trust in Shannahan. I like the guy, so here's hoping he'll do a good job.

Anyways, here are my predictions:

East

Rangers VS. Pens: Rangers in 5
Capitals VS. Islanders: Isles in 6
Canadians VS. Senators: Sens in 7
Lightning VS Red Wings: Lightning in 6

West

Ducks VS. Jets: Ducks in 5
Canucks VS. Flames: Canucks in 7
Blues VS. Wild: Blues in 6
Predators VS. Blackhawks: Predators in 6

I don't want Ottawa, Montreal, Chicago, Detroit or Vancouver to win the Cup. I hope Calgary, NYI or the Jets will.

BTails

So I just spent 700 bucks on 300 level seats to game 3 in Calgary, at least they're center ice. They lotto for public tickets isn't until Friday and I don't wanna gamble with the chances of maybe getting the opportunity to buy tickets. Whatever it'll be a blast :) if any of Calgary GAF wants to meet up next Sunday before or after the game PM me or something.

A little more expensive than my Press Level (300s) tickets at the Dome earlier this season when I saw Flames vs Buffalo for $15 a ticket, haha.

I'm still waiting for the ticket lottery, I figure even after market will go down in price when there's more tickets out there. I'm going to the Red Mile to drink my face off on Wednesday though!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can't stop watching the fucking incredible Habs video... Holy shit that thing... Even after like 15 viewings it still gives me goosebumps.
It's really, really well done. Awesome that they got him to make it.

I made the mistake of entering the Habs hfboards board...holy fuck never again.
This could be said for any fan base on Hfboards. They're all full of idiots which is why I don't understand why people bring them up here.

Mentok

Banned
Les Canadiens en six sounds great to me...Go Habs Go. ***Bergevin celebration gif***

McyAdV.gif

rap.gif

I love how Bergevin is still treating this team as it's in a rebuild process (which it still is). Hope we can make a statement with the Sens.

East

Rangers VS. Pens: Rangers in 6
Capitals VS. Islanders: Isles in 7
Canadians VS. Senators: Habs in 7
Lightning VS Red Wings: Lightning in 5

West

Ducks VS. Jets: Ducks sweep
Canucks VS. Flames: Flames in 7
Blues VS. Wild: Blues in 6
Predators VS. Blackhawks: Predators in 6 or 7

Revenant

East

Rangers VS. Pens: Rangers in 6
Capitals VS. Islanders: Capitals in 6
Canadians VS. Senators: Habs in 6
Lightning VS Red Wings: Lightning in 5

West

Ducks VS. Jets: Ducks in 5
Canucks VS. Flames: Canucks in 5
Blues VS. Wild: Blues in 7
Predators VS. Blackhawks: Hawks in 6

Hawks in 24 for the Cup

Completely unsubstantiated predictions:

Habs v. Sens in 6
Lightning v. Red Wings in 6
Rangers v. Penguins in 5
Captials v. Islanders in 7

Blues v. Wild in 7
Preds v. Hawks in 6
Ducks v. Jets in 6
Canucks v. Flames in 7

Disappointed to see so many picking the Isles.

Hoping the Caps can finally make a good run this year. I think their style should translate well to the postseason, but guess we'll find out in a few days.

Please don't get swept

zroid

Banned
Disappointed to see so many picking the Isles.

Hoping the Caps can finally make a good run this year. I think their style should translate well to the postseason, but guess we'll find out in a few days.

Please don't get swept

honestly Caps Isles might be the tightest first round matchup. was a tough call for me, but either way I think one of them will get to the ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom