• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

xPikYx

Metro Exodus + 4k-DLSS + Custom Reshade Cinematic + Raytracing Ultra

THE POWER OF RAY TRACIIIINGGG DAAAAMNNN Native Global Illumination is GOOOODD and imagine path tracing, I'm gonna slap the next hypocrite who says that Ray tracing is useless AAAAAAHHHHHHH:messenger_fistbump::messenger_fire::messenger_fistbump:

0BEJmv.png

0BEQuC.png

:messenger_halo::messenger_halo::messenger_halo::messenger_halo::messenger_halo:

xPikYx

With my reshade this game looks stunning, really looks like a movie, unfortunately Geometry is not that great in every object and most of all textures are terrible, why the heck these software houses don't put bloody 8k textures on PC games, bah you have amazing Raytracing GI and then 1k preistoric textures, also I really miss dynamic ray tracing shadows and reflections , hopefully in the next metro hopefully

0BmA0Q.png

0BmWqa.png

With my reshade this game looks stunning, really looks like a movie, unfortunately Geometry is not that great in every object and most of all textures are terrible, why the heck these software houses don't put bloody 8k textures on PC games, bah you have amazing Raytracing GI and then 1k preistoric textures, also I really miss dynamic ray tracing shadows and reflections , hopefully in the next metro hopefully

0BmA0Q.png

0BmWqa.png

I was having the same issues with Exodus, it looked fine in motion but when the action stops and you look closer, it starts looking like a console game with a lot of muddy textures all over. Of all the shots I took of the game, I think I only ended up posting a few here. Definitely one of the hardest games I've played to get decent shots in.

xPikYx

I was having the same issues with Exodus, it looked fine in motion but when the action stops and you look closer, it starts looking like a console game with a lot of muddy textures all over. Of all the shots I took of the game, I think I only ended up posting a few here. Definitely one of the hardest games I've played to get decent shots in.
Bloody consoles, by growing up side by side with the evolution of the gaming media I started hating them especially because they drive everything and are the bottleneck of the media itself, why developers are so lazy in upgrading their games to higher specs, and modding is proof of that, you can look at skyrim, the witcher 3 etc. and how these games really stand up years from release, but I admit it is also developers fault, for example games like Kingdom Come delivereance have options meant to work of future hardwares giving it a sort of future proof graphic

Top Bottom