• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$50 PSN cards for $40 on Ebay, limited quantities

AwShucks

I got one. Will save it for the next time there is something I want to buy. Probably when Life Is Strange is out in full.

wowzors

so this thing fucked me. My paypal priamry address I can no longer access and paypal wont let me switch it, it keeps saying This email already exists on your account. So they sent the code to my email i cant access, i hate paypal so much.

I'll buy one for a rainy day. Nothing on sale I'm looking at right now, but I seem to be kicking myself over hesitating more often these days.

-Digits-

This is one hell of a deal. Too bad they won't accept foreign payments. I'd get two and preorder Bloodborne and Witcher 3.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
It's limited to 2 per person.
And if you bought them when they were on sale last time a few months ago that counts too.

seabass0

I bought 2. I'm gonna them for 2 years of PS+ ($49.99/ea), so if I spend $0.02 more, I'll get the $15 February credit.

uFpSOjR.png

Krakn3Dfx

i bet Bloodborne isn't appealing to the majority of Playstation owners outside of gaf.

Pretty big derail, but If Bloodborne and by extension the Souls series wasn't appealing to a majority of people outside of Gaf, Dark Souls 1 and 2 would have sold thousands of copies instead of millions.

netguy503

Mine was delivery of the 18th - 24th. I got them in my email about 10 minutes after ordering though.

Wow yeah that makes that game a pretty good deal.

I just got an order confirmation from ebay. It says email delivery but then standard shipping and shows my home address and they will contact me again when it ships to my home. Did you get this too? Can someone please help me out. I am new to the site. Is this normal for email delivery. :( Thanks.

Metfanant

everything processes and says it will ship at a later date...but if you wait 10ish minutes you will get the emails linking you to the codes

I just got an order confirmation from ebay. It says email delivery but then standard shipping and shows my home address and they will contact me again when it ships to my home. Did you get this too? Can someone please help me out. I am new to the site. Is this normal for email delivery. :( Thanks.

You should get an email for "Paypal digital gifts", but yes I also got the ebay email.

hitlerat

Any way to bypass that non us paypal restriction?
"This recipient does not accept payments from non-U.S. PayPal accounts."

Tizoc

I'm guessing the $15 back won't work on digital pre-orders like Bloodborne?

It should count; the promo requires spending $100 on US PSN, and if some of that comes from pre-ordering then you're eligible as long as your total spending before 24 Feb. is $100.

netguy503

Ok just got both my codes. Thanks everyone. :) Is it ok to buy PSN items now/will I qualify for the promotion if I buy now?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
That is a good deal... damn damn decisions decisions... I wasn't planning on getting anything till a good sale comes up for some Vita RPGs... but that's kind of making my own sale...

Assuming it works for preorders because they are charged immediately - I preordered bloodborne and uncharted 4

I have a store pickup for 2 $30 PSN card packs at Best Buy. If I don't pick then up will they just cancel it? I know you can't return shop cards once scanned but haven't there even been scanned?

Ugh, and just when I try to buy'em Paypal locks my account for 'suspicious activity'.

Probably because I hardly ever use it. Oh well.

I have a store pickup for 2 $30 PSN card packs at Best Buy. If I don't pick then up will they just cancel it? I know you can't return shop cards once scanned but haven't there even been scanned?

yeah if you dont pick up your order within 8 days(i think thats the time limit) they cancel the order and refund the card

I think you can also cancel in store orders from the website but not 100% on that

Wabba

Tried so much to get one, but it doesn't work for Europeans unfortunately. Great deal for everyone that lives in US.

Tevious

I bought 2. I'm gonna them for 2 years of PS+ ($49.99/ea), so if I spend $0.02 more, I'll get the $15 February credit.

uFpSOjR.png

PS Plus goes on sale pretty often for $40. You should use these on other PSN purchases to maximize your savings. Unless you don't buy anything digital.

rezn0r

as always thanks for the heads up, i grabbed 2 because why not. i love sales & having credit in accounts. and i love bloodborne. and grim fandango.

Top Bottom