• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

Ultimadrago

It's Friday. I've come to invade again~

fdaf07337cdb8c4d7e6ea2ksek.jpg

inafking

Talking about lost stuff, I lost my itagasa in the subway.

Worst thing is that I realized when I was going upstairs of the station. If it were Japan I'd more than probably recover it but unfortunately I'm in Chile so...

Been looking for the same umbrella but I've only found expired auctions:

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e187779276
(here's the pic for those who don't know how it's like)
wym8eZB.jpg

It's a Lawson's promotional K-ON umbrella.

I guess I'll never see it again.
Need some Mio-hugs. (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

Worst thing is that I realized when I was going upstairs of the station. If it were Japan I'd more than probably recover it but unfortunately I'm in Chile so...

wym8eZB.jpg

damn that sucks, I remember when you got it too...
Tc8PIYK.gif

Josephl64

wym8eZB.jpg

The last time I've seen one like that, it was in pretty poor condition, I can keep an eye out for you?

inafking

The last time I've seen one like that, it was in pretty poor condition, I can keep an eye out for you?

If you can do that I'd really appreciate it. I'm still calling to the subway call center to test my luck (1% chance I guess) if they got it in the lost and found section. They told me today they got nothing reported but they take at most 48 hours to get any information about it.

The one I lost had a yellow spot somewhere but I didn't see it actually ever.

If it happens that there's a long time without an auction of it popping I guess I'll just buy a shimpan itagasa. (A.K.A upskirt umbrella. Guess can't show any pic because it'd be bannable)

If it had some sort of hook like normal umbrellas or if I put some kind of cord to tie softly it to my wrist it'd have been a different story.

There's still another workaround to design my own umbrella with a custom design (vectorized preferably). Gotta find something that's recognizable to the fans but subtle enough to keep away animu haters and normal people.

I ordered a Kracie Popin' Cookin Taiyaki and Odango set on Amazon.

Unfortunately, it says the estimated delivery is like between 27 June and 22 July. :( But I paid like $3 for it, so yeah.

Anyways, if I eat the dango will I turn into Sailor Moon?

PillarEN

Yeah an upskirt umbrella doesn't seem too subtle at all lol.

I had strawberry filled dangos yesterday. I can confirm I have not turned into Sailor Moon... yet.

inafking

Does not compute

I've shown that umbrella to a couple of workmates and they liked it (they were all male tho). You've to look from below the umbrella to realize it's a pantsu itagasa anyways.

I was just saying that because I feel very pissed off and I thought I could channel my anger using something almost nobody would dare to use it.

Yeah, I know I've some very hard to understand personality (I'm introvert for some stuff and extrovert to anothers. I'm a Leo born on August 22 so I'm almost a Virgo too, some weird combination (^_^;) )

inafking

no they're really small look

small

but like like $3 for a kit, so come on?

I bought a taiyaki plate back when I was in Japan (in the famous Kappabashi area). It was this brand and model
B0lNWOw.jpg

I also bought a takoyaki plate (which was this. I was lucky it wasn't so heavy to bring it in my luggage)
pT0XsaW.jpg

In any case, I'm not the one who cooks the taiyaki's and takoyaki's. It's my old sister that does the job. I couldn't cook if my life depended on it (^_^;)

They have takoyaki versions too.

Considered getting that instead, glad I didn't since it actually forms mayo. BLECH

And it's not even octopus-flavored, it's curry flavored???

If I wanted curry, I'd buy their curry rice one dammit and get little curry.

I'm kind of worried about that thing I ordered.

Some reviews from the seller say they got the item earlier than expected and others said it took over a month. :(

PillarEN

Wait a minute. Am I the only K-ON! GAF member with a team in the Euro this year?
Why didn't you train your team better Mike? And how the heck did the Netherlands miss out? I mean Iceland made it. ICELAND!

Top Bottom