• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

Time to make taiyaki then.

Vu7Q3D0.gif

I haven't made my thing yet (will probably make it on Tuesday or whatever), but Christ I'm glad the company has English instructions on their website. I mean yeah, it's got pictures and you can get the gist of it with the pictures, but having actual text helps as well.

PillarEN

Speaking of new games. I picked up Super Mario 3D World and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE today. Not that I'll be able to play any of them at the moment but that's my summer gaming splurge.

EDIT: I actually put in almost 4 hours into 3D World. It just flew by. A good sign that a game is great. 2 worlds have been completed.

Dezner

Nice! I've only played a few hours of TMS#FE, gotta get back to it soon! :eek:

When you realize that TMS backwards is SMT....mind=blown O_O

blurr

I really want Super Mario 3D Land - I played a bit of my friend's copy. I bought Pokemon X and Animal Crossing New Leaf - ironically got physical copies cheaper than any Vita game.
Let me know if you want to play Overwatch with me on Americas blurr#1457 - bnet id

PillarEN

Finished World 3 today.

Heading out soon to start my travel. I have to fly through London and switch airports. Wonder if any Brits will bully me for being foreign :eek: . Nah, it'll be fine.

2e2c5564ef46ee9327e575b5e55b08f667e8af84_hq.gif

inafking

My flight from London just got a 4 hour delay. But I got an 11 pound voucher. That's like 16 bucks or something.

IDK if what I'm saying is stupid but what would have happened if the flight from your home airport gets delayed? You wouldn't be able to catch the flight from London so...would they give you a refund? Or would they have scheduled another flight from London for you to make the connection?

I was thinking that because you are lucky that's the last flight you're transferring to. You only need to care to arrive at the hotel and do the check-in, at most you'll have to wait some hours to do so.

Now if you're staying in the house of a fellow K-ON Gaf member would be another story. And it'd be pretty cool too! ^_^

PillarEN

IDK if what I'm saying is stupid but what would have happened if the flight from your home airport gets delayed? You wouldn't be able to catch the flight from London so...would they give you a refund? Or would they have scheduled another flight from London for you to make the connection?

I was thinking that because you are lucky that's the last flight you're transferring to. You only need to care to arrive at the hotel and do the check-in, at most you'll have to wait some hours to do so.

Now if you're staying in the house of a fellow K-ON Gaf member would be another story. And it'd be pretty cool too! ^_^

I've had flights where I miss my connection. The airline has simply rescheduled me for another one. As long as it's not your fault you should be fine. I'm staying with friends. Not K-On! friends though. I don't have any of those except here in this thread.

inafking

I've had flights where I miss my connection. The airline has simply rescheduled me for another one. As long as it's not your fault you should be fine. I'm staying with friends. Not K-On! friends though. I don't have any of those except here in this thread.

That's why I like staying here because it's like a family. (^_^)
mT2Z6sx.jpg

PillarEN

Lol I forgot how massive American food portions are. Pizza from dinner is only half gone (14 inch diameter is a medium holy crap) and today's lunch has me in a food coma. And then I think about all these people that also have an appetizer and dessert. Sweet Jesus. No wonder obesity is almost s birthright here.

Top Bottom