• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

inafking

ebAHM7e.gif

gdpzVBk.png

Frizzy and curly hair FTW!
(but I also like black hair hime cut the most)

PillarEN

Either E3 rage or something lewd. This being K-On! GAF I'm expecting it to be the latter.

Speaking of E3. There's been some neat stuff, but I haven't had that "knock you on your ass" moment yet.

inafking

Here winter is almost always cold and dry. About 20 years ago it used to rain a lot because of "El niño" effect (warm ocean current). Now it almost doesn't rain at all because of "La niña" effect (cold ocean current).

Some days temperature dropped to almost 32º F (0º C)

inafking

That's why they call it Chile ;p

Guess that's nothing compared to Norway.

In the north of Chile temperature never drops below 64º F (18º C). I'm in the center of the country but temperatures vary drasctically between inner and coastal areas. For instance, in Santiago of Chile I think it was yesterday that was 32º F (that's where I work). In Viña del Mar (where I live, at the coast) temperature rarely drops below 48º F.

In summer that's another story. Temperatures can rise up to 95º F in Santiago and places far away from the coast.

The further away from the coast the more extreme the temperatures are. Santiago is known for its very low humidity so it's not strange to have dry lips.

PillarEN

Sölf;208112739 said:
Tokyo Mirage Session #FE releases tomorro! Hype!

I'm hyped too :)

I hope it's really good cause the Wii U has been awful this year. Seems like it's being well received. I'm just hoping the little alterations don't change the vibe too much. I don't mean lewd or not lewd. I mean thematics or dialogue that would alter true meanings that were in the JP version.

Top Bottom