• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

PillarEN

I was thinking more along the lines of a dramatic change in visuals of environments or something only because it was seen as unsavory. Stuff that I couldn't fathom happening to Persona 5 and its penis monsters for example. Or its difficult subject matter. Basically sanitizing things that need not be sanitized.

I'm hyped too :)

I hope it's really good cause the Wii U has been awful this year. Seems like it's being well received. I'm just hoping the little alterations don't change the vibe too much. I don't mean lewd or not lewd. I mean thematics or dialogue that would alter true meanings that were in the JP version.

I've only played an hour, but it seems real good so far.

cCoD6rD.jpg

PillarEN

I'm heading home to the States in July!

Can't wait to see all my friends who I haven't seen since last summer.

No plans to visit Florida though, Viola. Too hot. Michigan is hot enough as it is anyways.

inafking

KyoAni girls too stronk

VnLeIRu.jpg

yeah

sTTpK4f.png

one of my packages was supposed to come today but i was asleep when they tried to deliver it and no one else was home

this sucks :(

At least not as bad as me that I lost my USB stick with a lot of information (more than 1000 K-ON gifs were among the data and when you lose something in Chile you can kiss it goodbye forever T_T).
Guess I'll have to steal Chet's pics collection “ψ(`∇´)ψ. Anyone has the URL of that?

Top Bottom