• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

Cause, I need to judge you.

B3dSUGh.png

StayDead

Oh man today some clearance people came and cleared out a lot of old furniture. They also went up in the loft and brought everything up there down.

DAMN the amount of stuff that came out of that loft. My old Cot was even up there from when I was a baby and some of my Dad's toys which must've been there for about 40-42 years.

We sorted through a lot of it and we're at a stage me and my Mum can finish packing, but I'm glad that's out of the way. We have room to put things and my Dad was rather understanding of many of the things I wanted to keep so that's cool.

Madao

Club Nintendo wasn't that great, especially for us peasants that couldn't get physical rewards.

i'm expecting the new system to be even worse for people who weren't born in Nintendo's master race list.

anyway...

here's an... interesting picture:

GrandHusk

Club Nintendo wasn't that great, especially for us peasants that couldn't get physical rewards.

i'm expecting the new system to be even worse for people who weren't born in Nintendo's master race list.

anyway...

BAopHne.png

Club Nintendo was only good if you lived in Japan

Hopefully with the new system NOA remembers that SA exist.
They won't T_T

TUSR

Banned

anyway...

I just put 2 and 2 together.

You're UchihaSDA.

Top Bottom