• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors |OT| RED, DEAD, Redemption

Belisarius said:
Hey guys, I just wanted to mention that if any of you were reading this thread and thinking about whether or not you wanted to pick up 999, now would be a great time, as we're running a Japan benefit sale through the 24th. 999 isn't on sale, but 100% of what you spend in our store on anything—including 999—will be donated to charity to help earthquake/tsunami relief efforts in Japan.
Awesome...I'll be feeling double positive about contributing for Japan and buying for a friend's bday gift.

Gvaz

Banned
This game was so fucking good, but once I got the
axe
ending, I didn't care enough to replay the game like 5 or six times to get all the endings so I read em up instead.

They need to make more of these.

Gvaz said:
axe
ending, I didn't care enough to replay the game like 5 or six times to get all the endings so I read em up instead.

Aw, you missed out on a crazy experience.

And when you mean more of these, do you mean more games like it, because it's a pretty big genre.

This is totally not my type of game, but finished it a couple days ago & LOVED IT! Sooooo good! I am completely baffled on which option to pick from the main screen to play again with the previous information. Also, will I know where to pick diff decisions?

Ferrio

Banned
TheMissingLink said:
This is totally not my type of game, but finished it a couple days ago & LOVED IT! Sooooo good! I am completely baffled on which option to pick from the main screen to play again with the previous information. Also, will I know where to pick diff decisions?

If you've only gotton one ending you haven't "finished it" or come close.

TheMissingLink said:

Do "Begin With Memories." Also, yes, you'll see your previous text options greyed out, but you don't necessarily need to choose different text options. Mainly you will want to choose different doors to get the different endings, though the true ending does require you to choose some specific responses. You will probably figure out what those are though through the normal course of play.

Also, hold the D-Pad right to skip text! :) Enjoy, and let us know how you like the other endings!

Ferrio said:
If you've only gotton one ending you haven't "finished it" or come close.
Haha, I know what you mean, but I feel like I could walk away after beating it once. Like, sure, there are multiple endings but the one I got was *my* ending. Looking forward to new puzzles, though!

And thanks for guidance on how to play through it again! Just wish GameStop would have hooked me up with the preorder watch (the main reason I did preorder lol).

Ferrio

Banned
TheMissingLink said:
Haha, I know what you mean, but I feel like I could walk away after beating it once. Like, sure, there are multiple endings but the one I got was *my* ending. Looking forward to new puzzles, though!

Game doesn't work that way. The multiple endings thing IS part of the story.

It's hilarious that I finished my first playthrough of this game on page 21 and now we're on page 31 and I still haven't gotten the true ending haha. I've been steadily working towards it for the last two nights. I can't play games much any more with my job, so I play for about an hour each night. I'm about to draw scraps and
enter door 1 now.

TheMissingLink said:

Seriously though, you haven't even scratched the surface. You think the game is good now but it gets exponentially better when you get all the endings. You can't look at it as being one ending as good as the other. You'll know what we mean when you get them all. Trust us.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Gvaz said:
axe

Boooo. :p

You completely missed out on a seriously awesome experience if you spoiled the true ending like that.

Instro

Gvaz said:
axe

Boo this man!

Gvaz said:
Sorry, I just didn't have the patience to fast forward through everything to see all the endings :\

It wasn't "everything" though. There were more puzzles and a ton of dialogue that you see on the way down the various paths.

It's just a pity, is all. I mean, do what you want, it just seems like a pity.

Jazzem

So weird story; I got this game back in about January, loved it and got four endings (with
one of the missed ones being the 'not-quite true' coffin one anyway
but also started playing it during exam time (I passed them, don't worry, heh), and ended up getting lax in dedicating a good evening to getting the final ending. I also have a weird habit of putting off playing more of games I honestly love; I did the same with World Ends With You...I have no idea why, it's so bizarre.

But after seeing mention of this game on another forum, and seeing the time as just gone 8pm, I thought screw it, I'll dedicate this evening to getting the final ending, thinking I could get it done in good time (though doubts did arise as I didn't skip much of the dilagoue I'd alread read, due to wanting a recap)

...I've just finished playing straight since then and it's now 5:15am!...thank goodness morning lectures are easy to catch up on when missed :p

Jesus Christ, how do you even describe that insanity? I'm honestly questioning whether I've ever been as gripped by a game as this. Hell I can't remember a story of recent memory that gripped me this much. Complaints are present, but all the same that was one hell of a ride.

Now to further my state of frenzied insomnia and visit the spoiler thread :D

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Gvaz said:
axe

I am disappoint.

Korigama

Gvaz said:
axe

Not sure why you'd want more of them if you didn't have the patience to finish this one. As the others have already said, playing through more than once was indeed the point with this game. As it stands, you'll be hard pressed to find anything else where multiple endings are core to the game's story and design (rather than being a mere bullet point on the box), so it is indeed disappointing to hear that you spoiled it for yourself instead of taking the time to enjoy it.

Gvaz

Banned
Korigama said:
Not sure why you'd want more of them if you didn't have the patience to finish this one.
I did finish it. I got an ending. I'm not going to play through the whole game again just for a few different puzzles and a different ending.

As for wanting more of them, wanting more similar games like this, or in the same genre or style. I don't really replay games.

*eyes growing backlog*

Gvaz said:
I did finish it. I got an ending. I'm not going to play through the whole game again just for a few different puzzles and a different ending.

As for wanting more of them, wanting more similar games like this, or in the same genre or style. I don't really replay games.

*eyes growing backlog*

It's not really replaying though. You literally only played through 1/5 of the game. It's like Tales of Legendia where when the credits roll, you've only played through half of the game.

Gvaz said:
The multiple endings in this game work towards the entire narrative in a way that I've never seen in any other game. It's really not your standard different outcomes type scenario.

XiaNaphryz

Gunloc said:
The multiple endings in this game work towards the entire narrative in a way that I've never seen in any other game. It's really not your standard different outcomes type scenario.
Indeed - getting "an ending" in 999 is more akin to an end of level cutscene more than any actual ending.

Dascu

Played it over the weekend and got the True ending now.

Hmm, can't say I enjoyed it that much. The game is 10% puzzle solving and 90% advancing through text. And that causes a lot of problems.

The story falls apart under close scrutiny. Text speed is too slow. The game is too wordy in general, repeating plot elements or puzzle instructions ad nauseum. Characters making weak attempts at humor when they've got an hour to live. Over-designed anime character art that did not match the realistic backgrounds.

The initial premise is interesting, but has been done before. The eventual explanation is
pseudo-scientific nonsense that sounds like Hideo Kojima wrote it. Except without the cool characters that give it some spice. I did like the time paradox concept though, even if it's a deus ex machina plot device to fill up the numerous plot holes.
. Multiple endings and scenarios isn't exactly a new thing either. Japanese visual novels have been doing this for ages.

I've seen posters mentioning this game as a good example of interactive stories. I'm not sure why. If anything, this is just as bad as Heavy Rain on that front. This is a visual novel with a handful of puzzles thrown in. Spending hours upon hours tapping the screen or pressing A to advance the text is not a proper integration of story and gameplay.

That said, I did bother to get the True ending, so it's not a terrible game either. I expected a lot better though after all the praise this game and its story got.

Couple of plot-related questions though:
- Was there any point in Lotus' character being present? And why was Seven there too, for that matter? Or Snake and Clover? They were involved in the initial experiment, but so were other people like the other kids. Yet they weren't invited.
- Any reason for Ace and Mr 9 to be part of the group, but Cap and Mr X were not? And who/when did Mr X get swapped with Snake? I find it kind of hard to believe that Akane or Santa did all that by themselves. Not only that, but they willingly dressed up Mr X so that Ace would mistake him for Snake and kill him?
- Why the fuck was the original experiment even in the Gigantic when the building in Nevada is exactly the same? Cradle Pharmaceuticals had a lot of money to blow on buying a ship only to sink it?
- Alice and Ice-9 were just one big red herring?
- So Ace and his gang didn't care about the kids possibly dying on the real sinking Gigantic. But what would've happened to kids in Nevada? Can't exactly send them back home without their brothers/sisters. Were Clover and Snake ever brought in for questioning? Why wasn't Ace and his group arrested? Why wasn't the Nevada building investigated and locked up? Ace's motivation is stupid by the way.
- Were the tests from the initial experiment identical to the ones of this experiment?

AniHawk

Dascu said:
Played it over the weekend and got the True ending now.

Hmm, can't say I enjoyed it that much. The game is 10% puzzle solving and 90% advancing through text. And that causes a lot of problems.

The story falls apart under close scrutiny. Text speed is too slow. The game is too wordy in general, repeating plot elements or puzzle instructions ad nauseum. Characters making weak attempts at humor when they've got an hour to live. Over-designed anime character art that did not match the realistic backgrounds.

The initial premise is interesting, but has been done before. The eventual explanation is
pseudo-scientific nonsense that sounds like Hideo Kojima wrote it. Except without the cool characters that give it some spice. I did like the time paradox concept though, even if it's a deus ex machina plot device to fill up the numerous plot holes.
. Multiple endings and scenarios isn't exactly a new thing either. Japanese visual novels have been doing this for ages.

I've seen posters mentioning this game as a good example of interactive stories. I'm not sure why. If anything, this is just as bad as Heavy Rain on that front. This is a visual novel with a handful of puzzles thrown in. Spending hours upon hours tapping the screen or pressing A to advance the text is not a proper integration of story and gameplay.

the eventual explanation of the pseudo-science is actually built up through conversations with other characters throughout the entire game. the patchwork sock, the ice-9, the crystalization thing, 'futility: or the wreck of the titan' aren't tossed out just because (and i think only one or two of those was made up for the game, i know that the story about the titanic is actually true).

as far as multiple endings go, you're kinda missing the point. it's not that it's neat that there are multiple endings, it's that
multiple endings are part of the actual story. it's not like heavy rain where each ending is supposed to be your own unique experience- they're all part of the larger whole. it's all about young akane looking at these different paths through the morphogenetic field and finding the solution that would save her. it pushes it beyond a simple 'choose your own story' thing like heavy rain.

the other big point is that the omnipotent narrator on the bottom screen is actually young akane's description of the future. however this isn't actually told to us through text: it's done by turning the ds upside down. that was the designer revealing both that the bottom screen was young akane's vision of the future and that she was witnessing multiple futures at the same time. it's a small thing, but it's pretty brilliant. there's absolutely nothing like it in heavy rain- that game is far more blunt how it handles its revelations.

I have to say im with Dascu here, point by point, Im trying to get my last ending now, the true one so yeah, im doing all the endings. I heard some people in GAF telling that it was better to get 999 than Ghost Trick, and for me, thats not true, Ghost Trick was an engaging experience, with a great story and lots of fun, and the gameplay was also more fun and much better, and the character designs and graphics shit all over this game. This game feels not bad, but not as good as people painted it here, and it was not hype because I didnt know anything about the games plot when I started, nor the characters.
The text is PAINFULLY slow, the lectures of tutorial for everything you do are horrible, the 10 puzzles or something in the game are not really good and very easy, even boring.
Im the only one that thinks the graphics are really bad? The scenery is normal, but it doesnt match with the characters in the slightest. The character graphics are worse than the original GBA Phoenix Wrights, each one has like 6 movements in total with not very good animation (and this is one of the worst things of the game in my opinion, instead of making new moves that described how the characters feel, the had to tell me their behaviour with some fucking shitty SLOW ass text, this is horrible, this is fucking bad in my opinion). In games like Phoenix Wright (were there are more than 9 fucking characters) I can tell what the characters think thanks to the animation they had, that game has 12 fucking years for christ sake! Theres no excuse (and no, being a small studio is not).
And dont even get me started with the character design, that is as bad as you can get, typical anime nomura shit to the max. Santa's and Lotus designs are fucking atrocious, please, someone explain why Lotus is dressed like a fucking belly dancer and looks 20 years old
and has 2 KIDS!
, and I didnt know that ex hackers dressed like prostitutes, is her a prostitute now? a belly dancer? they never explain, at least in the other endings why she is dressed like that. And I dont know how Santa can move his arms with all that fucking shit around him like a fucking mummy.
And what has Clover in the cheek? What the mother of fuck is that, is she the villian of James Bond Die Another Day and some diamond exploded near her? And why is Seven, a
FUCKING DETECTIVE
dressed like a fruit market seller?

And why do I have to repeat puzzles every time I start a game, I dont it one time, is not fun to do it another (I know sometimes, for the new endings theres new text while doing some of the puzzles, but thats no excuse, you can put that text in any other place and let me skip the puzzle I have done two time now, worse offender is the cargo room).

I dont feel anything like being Junpei, if that is what they wanted, I dont want them to tell me what I think (i dont know how people can praise the storytelling in this, I think the text that appears in the second screen is really bad and it really doesnt feel like im playing a game), and the choices in the game to get the endings are horrible, seems like you dont have any freedom in the game, if seen hentai visual novels with more freedom to choose, I kid you not.

When I started the game, I thought it was going to be awesome, with the story of a real Titanic and puzzles inside the legendary ship to discover a mistery (I love the Titanic mythos) but then, at least in all the endings I have play, they dont explain why they are playing in a replica of the ship. And all the little stories that they tell at first about the ship... they are all wrong, at least if you are going to talk about the legends people told about the ship, get your facts straight.

I really dont find why to praise so much the game, even to the extent to call Ghost Trick worse than this. The only great thing I find is that beating the game one time is like beating a chapter, and that you need all the endings to get the full story, making you want to play the game fast again to see what secrets are yet to be discovered, the rest goes from mediocre to bad.

MAYBE I need to get the the real ending yet, and all they things that im talking about are explained at the end, but right now I see too many flaws, for it to get so many praise

AniHawk said:
the eventual explanation of the pseudo-science is actually built up through conversations with other characters throughout the entire game. the patchwork sock, the ice-9, the crystalization thing, 'futility: or the wreck of the titan' aren't tossed out just because (and i think only one or two of those was made up for the game, i know that the story about the titanic is actually true).

The two that seem true, Futility and most of all, the "Gigantic" are based on real things, but they are totally wrong (the mummy one also exists as a legend). The worst offender is the "Gigantic" first of all, it wasnt call Gigantic but Britannic, and it fucking SANK. It doesnt help the story so I dont even know why the change the history (yeah, I know about the hospital room, at the end of the game it doesnt mean shit). Why dont get the Olympic instead? That could have been, for story purposes, saved and sold in the "black market" (you could tell the story that when they wanted to scrap the ship, someone took it in pieces, or some other shit, that would have been more belivable than the Britannic story). At least the Futility thing is mostly right, apart from some details.

AniHawk

SpacePirate Ridley said:
MAYBE I need to get the the real ending yet, and all they things that im talking about are explained at the end, but right now I see too many flaws, for it to get so many praise

no this is actually the case.

the difference between ghost trick and 999 is that 999 builds to a nice finale with satisfying final twists while ghost trick's finale is full of twists that totally blow.

AniHawk said:

the difference between ghost trick and 999 is that 999 builds to a nice finale with satisfying final twists while ghost trick's finale is full of twists that totally blow.

Mmm, I really hope its true. Yet I really liked all the twists at the ending of Ghost Trick, I dont really see them bad as some people say.

The ending of 999 that I liked that gave me desire to play more was the
submarine ending.

AniHawk

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Mmm, I really hope its true. Yet I really liked all the twists at the ending of Ghost Trick, I dont really see them bad as some people say.

my biggest problems with ghost trick's ending was that
you're this thing of very little importance to everyone around you for the majority of the game, and the ending reveals that you are ACTUALLY... something of very little importance to mostly everyone around you. lame.

also, ghost trick shoots way further into shit that doesn't make sense even in a game that's about ghosts and their tricks.

aside from what a letdown ghost trick's ending was, the way they made the wackiness of the characters crucial to the gameplay/puzzles was pretty neat.

AniHawk said:
my biggest problem's with ghost trick's ending was that
you're this thing of very little importance to everyone around you for the majority of the game, and the ending reveals that you are ACTUALLY... something of very little importance to mostly everyone around you. lame.

also, ghost trick shoots way further into shit that doesn't make sense even in a game that's about ghosts and their tricks.

aside from what a letdown ghost trick's ending was, the way they made the wackiness of the characters crucial to the gameplay/puzzles was pretty neat.

Oh, I found that part one of the neat things about the story, well, different things for different tastes I suppose.
Well, back to the game! Lets see how this ends.

My opinion on Ghost Trick from the OT:

The middle part of the game was a chore, and overall the story at times was just too silly and borderline stupid at times. Why the hell did none of them not think to carry objects with them so that the spirits could always follow them? "You find your own way! I'm not smart enough to simply take you myself!" And the whole
“I had different powers than yours, and they changed too!”
was pretty lazy and a pretty poor explanation. Lastly, the reveal of
Sissel’s true identity was pretty anticlimactic.
So much build up for that? It seemed like a cop-out to me. It sounds like I hated it, but I didn’t! I think it's just a case of my expectations being too high. The game did eventually win me over! The story slowly came together very nicely towards the end, and the characters and music were both for the most parts great!

Overall it’s a solid game, but I wouldn’t go beyond saying it was ‘good’.

Dascu

as far as multiple endings go, you're kinda missing the point. it's not that it's neat that there are multiple endings, it's that
multiple endings are part of the actual story. it's not like heavy rain where each ending is supposed to be your own unique experience- they're all part of the larger whole. it's all about young akane looking at these different paths through the morphogenetic field and finding the solution that would save her. it pushes it beyond a simple 'choose your own story' thing like heavy rain.
I didn't really miss the point. As I said, I liked the
time paradox or alternate timeline concept as a way of explaining the different possible scenarios and how they all tie together. I liked the last cutscene with Akane and Junpei working together through time and space.

By the way, I haven't played Heavy Rain (and I don't think I ever want to either). I only brought it up because people said that 999 was much better at being an "interactive story-telling game". Heavy Rain has to be really bad then.

Also, I liked Ghost Trick a ton better. But, for gameplay reasons. Story is a very subjective thing. Most of my issues with 999 aren't with the story itself,but with the lack of engaging gameplay and the way the story is presented (i.e. text speed at a snail's pace). In other words, I don't think I'd suddenly love the game even if it had the best story since the Renaissance. Also, regarding Junpei:
barring the final cutscene, he's the most useless character in existance because all of the other characters can solve the puzzles just fine without him. The only reason he's there is because he's a "close childhood friend". He's a walking, talking top-tier anime cliché.

999 has a great premise. It manages to incorporate some clever ideas and interesting twists. The game's structure with the multiple scenarios is integrated well with the story. But... It's meaningless if the little gameplay is doing dull puzzles and the rest of the "game" is just advancing through text.

I'm reminded of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Except that one did this concept a lot better.

AniHawk said:

I liked Ghost Trick's twist more than 999's. This one kind of
killed my love for a character
while Ghost Trick's
made me love the character even more.
Also thought the foreshadowing was better.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
cosmicblizzard said:
I liked Ghost Trick's twist more than 999's. This one kind of
killed my love for a character
while Ghost Trick's
made me love the character even more.
Also thought the foreshadowing was better.
Well.... regarding 999...

It's kind of not Akane's fault. She just reached out to Junpei however she could to help her, and happened to land upon, out of hte infinite possibilities, upon the one we know as the "True ending" (and was able to view its close neighbors). Once she did that, she had to set the events in motion to ensure that the future that actually played out for her was the one she connected with via hte morphogenetic field. Otherwise, it would be like that future next existed, and she would basically phase out of existence.

Basically, when she reached out to Junpei, she didn't save herself: She just ensured the possibility of her survival, and had to work, along with her brother and Seven, over the next nine years to create the future she had connectd with. The first nonary game did not end until 9 years later, when Junpei helped Akane solve the Sudoku puzzle... Only after Junpei did that was hte game over, and akane saved. Her solving the sudoku puzzle doesn't actually save her, it basically put her in limbo for 9 years.

If you're gonna hate anyone, hate Ace and his buddies for orchestrating the whole thing. It's becaujse of htem that Akane was forced to access some extra-dimensional lifestream that exists outside of time and space, and the way she accessed that, which she basically had no conscious control over, forced her to act the way she did. Once she observed that future and used it to save herself, she had to enact it. She is not the innocent little flower she appears to be, but not because she wants to be. She HAS to be, otherwise she'd have died in the incinerator.

Also, can you people please stop bringing Ghost Trick into this? Some of us haven't played it yet, and I'm getting worried I'm going to randomly highlight a 999 spoiler and get a Ghost Trick spoiler included as a bonus :/

GaimeGuy said:
Well.... regarding 999...

It's kind of not Akane's fault. She just reached out to Junpei however she could to help her, and happened to land upon, out of hte infinite possibilities, upon the one we know as the "True ending" (and was able to view its close neighbors). Once she did that, she had to set the events in motion to ensure that the future that actually played out for her was the one she connected with via hte morphogenetic field. Otherwise, it would be like that future next existed, and she would basically phase out of existence.

Basically, when she reached out to Junpei, she didn't save herself: She just ensured the possibility of her survival, and had to work, along with her brother and Seven, over the next nine years to create the future she had connectd with. The first nonary game did not end until 9 years later, when Junpei helped Akane solve the Sudoku puzzle... Only after Junpei did that was hte game over, and akane saved. Her solving the sudoku puzzle doesn't actually save her, it basically put her in limbo for 9 years.

If you're gonna hate anyone, hate Ace and his buddies for orchestrating the whole thing. It's becaujse of htem that Akane was forced to access some extra-dimensional lifestream that exists outside of time and space, and the way she accessed that, which she basically had no conscious control over, forced her to act the way she did. Once she observed that future and used it to save herself, she had to enact it. She is not the innocent little flower she appears to be, but not because she wants to be. She HAS to be, otherwise she'd have died in the incinerator.

Also, can you people please stop bringing Ghost Trick into this? Some of us haven't played it yet, and I'm getting worried I'm going to randomly highlight a 999 spoiler and get a Ghost Trick spoiler included as a bonus :/

Oh, I understand completely why
she
did it. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

XiaNaphryz

Dascu said:
I didn't really miss the point. As I said, I liked the
time paradox or alternate timeline concept as a way of explaining the different possible scenarios and how they all tie together. I liked the last cutscene with Akane and Junpei working together through time and space.

By the way, I haven't played Heavy Rain (and I don't think I ever want to either). I only brought it up because people said that 999 was much better at being an "interactive story-telling game". Heavy Rain has to be really bad then.

Also, I liked Ghost Trick a ton better. But, for gameplay reasons. Story is a very subjective thing. Most of my issues with 999 aren't with the story itself,but with the lack of engaging gameplay and the way the story is presented (i.e. text speed at a snail's pace). In other words, I don't think I'd suddenly love the game even if it had the best story since the Renaissance. Also, regarding Junpei:
barring the final cutscene, he's the most useless character in existance because all of the other characters can solve the puzzles just fine without him. The only reason he's there is because he's a "close childhood friend". He's a walking, talking top-tier anime cliché.

999 has a great premise. It manages to incorporate some clever ideas and interesting twists. The game's structure with the multiple scenarios is integrated well with the story. But... It's meaningless if the little gameplay is doing dull puzzles and the rest of the "game" is just advancing through text.

I'm reminded of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Except that one did this concept a lot better.
Fix your damn quote of Anihawk, you left the spoiler open. :/

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Why aren't you done yet - finish it already. ;)

XiaNaphryz said:
Fix your damn quote of Anihawk, you left the spoiler open. :/

Why aren't you done yet - finish it already. ;)

Because I get bored of having to get to do the same puzzles again, but dont worry, Im playing right now and I just entered door 7

AniHawk

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Because I get bored of having to get to do the same puzzles again, but dont worry, Im playing right now and I just entered door 7

not sure if you're on the correct path, but there's a non-spoiler faq if you just want to get to the true ending.

Boney

Banned
AniHawk said:

you have bad taste

AniHawk

Boney said:
you have bad taste

ghost trick's ending
it's filled with things that come out of nowhere. 'oh hay, i guess this meteor from space causes people to live forever and give them mystical ghost powers. we should use it to go back in time ten years because duder over here technically hasn't been dead for a day yet.'

i was perfectly fine accepting that there were ghosts and they could perform tricks. pretty much no need to have a reason for it, or for that reason to be meteor from space. just seemed lazy as fuck to go back to the traumatic experience in the park. we are shown everything. the only mystery that's left is blue lady's sixth sense, but it's forgotten by the writer at the end of the game so i stopped caring too.

999 looks like it does the 'lets time travel a decade back' thing too, but the twist is that the 9 years ago was always there. the player just didn't know it yet.

elcapitan

This game is seriously amazing. I got all the endings, pretty much played it nonstop for the last 3 days (although fast-forwarding is slow). My mind was totally blown, and I completely had an epiphany during my final playthrough. Everything comes together quite nicely. Everybody should play this.

Boney

Banned
XiaNaphryz said:
Heh...your only post of the thread so far, though I'm not surprised.
Heh, well, I haven't played it yet since it didn't release here. Was just checking the thread and answered half jokingly.

And Ani's grieviances are just like saying PW is stupid because Maya can summon spirits or something. Anyway, I don't care it was just a joke.

XiaNaphryz

Boney said:
Heh, well, I haven't played it yet since it didn't release here. Was just checking the thread and answered half jokingly.

And Ani's grieviances are just like saying PW is stupid because Maya can summon spirits or something. Anyway, I don't care it was just a joke.
Hard to tell when you've been vocally dismissive of the game in other threads. ;)

Top Bottom