• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies |OT| Rated M For Objectionable Content

Shengar

Currently I'm replaying all Ace Attorney. I'll probably create a RTTP thread for it when I'm done. My body will be ready for that
gant-glare%28a%29.gif

Madao

NHHGHGHGHHGHGH

need to finish a replay of Apollo I started and badly delayed till now when Pokemon is out

lol same here.

i'm about to start case 3 but the last 2 cases are way longer than the first 2 and i'm in the middle of pokemon Y. couple that with bad sleeping lately and i don't think i'll make it on time for next week.

The spoiler tags in your last two posts have been broken. =)

Anyway, yeah, I could see how the case wouldn't be as good
if you weren't able to suspend disbelief for the Maya episode.
I still loved it, but can respect that opinion.

Bah, I give up on typing today lol...

Midou

am I the only one who hasnt upgraded the SD yet?

i've got 3D Land, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Steamworld Dig, Bit.Trip.Saga, Pushmo, Mighty Switch Force, Gunman Clive, Mutant Mudds installed and still got sufficent space for this.

32GB seems completely nuts

I got Animal Crossing (6000), Rune Factory 4(10000), Mighty Switch Force, Sakura Samurai, Crimson Shroud, some DLC, GBA and NES games, had 4,000 left, duno how big this game is.

32 GB leaves me over 200,000 free now lol. It is completely nuts, but I've always upgraded to the maximum amount. The difference in prices of SD cards are not so big for it to matter. Better to have way too much than not enough. :p

something tells me that a game as ripe for DLC as this one won't get any more beyond the announced ones because Capcom

this will be Sonic Generations all over again

Sora_N

Can't wait to play this after I finish PW3 and Apollo :) Glad there's a digital copy (even if it's ONLY digital) so I won't have to worry about hunting it down later.

georly

I just picked up pokemon X today, but I think i'm going to put it on the backburner so I can finish AA 2-3-4 before it comes out.

ohlawd

I'm gonna wait for someone to post a spoiler-free walkthrough because the solutions to the cases in the old games were obtuse as heck :D

I've been looking forward to this for so long. I seriously haven't been this excited for a game for quite a while. I skipped Pokemon just so I could have money to buy this.

Also, did someone goof and add the bands behind Nick? They don't make any sense.

Richardbro

Neo Member
I personally loved Apollo Justice. It had flaws, like any game (weak prosecutor, doesn't reach the emotional highs of the first 3 games, too short), but it was still a magical experience and I enjoyed every second of it. Despite it's flaws, it's still better than 98% of games in the market in my opinion.

Can't wait to download this at midnight and have a marathon.

5 cases + DLC case, price of which hasn't been announced yet. It probably won't be very expensive though, and it's a great case.

Ok, good. Was fearing it was only 4 original cases when I've read that there's DLC.
I remember how I had to get the WiiWare version of the first game because the games are rare as fuck over here and in that version they have the final case as ,,DLC''.

BlackJace

I've been looking forward to this for so long. I seriously haven't been this excited for a game for quite a while. I skipped Pokemon just so I could have money to buy this.

Also, did someone goof and add the bands behind Nick? They don't make any sense.

Ah no, Apollo's bands are still flowing way back behind Phoenix.

Shengar

Yeah but once you get 3 cases into DLC you might as well just make AA6 with them

The DLC case is also on-cart it seems
Fuck Crapcom. Now I genuinely wished Ace Attorney split from them so I can finally cut loose all ties with that one company.

I'm gonna wait for someone to post a spoiler-free walkthrough because the solutions to the cases in the old games were obtuse as heck :D

This one's pretty generous, if you fail the case you can just press Continue to return to the decision point where you lost (or at least really close to it) with all your "life" restored.

Top Bottom