• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

NEO0MJ

Some might be interested in this. There's going to be a reissue of the CM Brave Gokin Goshogun under the Marusan Dica-Model line.

Marusan_Goshogun_01.jpg
Marusan_Goshogun_02.jpg

Marusan_Goshogun_04.jpg
Marusan_Goshogun_05.jpg

Here are some of the changes made from the original:

- Better hip joint articulation
- Sword and axes blades has been enlarged by about 25% of the previous size
- The bottom of the head horn as been enlarged to avoid breaks that were common on the old CMs model
- The box has been enlarged to accomodate the toy in a better that the old one was, in order to avoid scratches on the toy.
Made by ABS, PVC and die-cast metal.
The 3 aircrafts King Arrow, Jack Knight and Queen Rose are included.
Also the toy comes with 2 different Go Sticks (short and long), Battle Clash Go Flasher for both sides and Wrist Stick for both sides.
-Flat Colors instead of metallic.

omg, backer exclusive again? why are they punishing people who missed out? i couldn't get the previous exclusive either. ugh

Yeah, sucks for everyone else. Looking at the comments, it looks like a lot of people are upset about that. I see your comment as well. I figured the other exclusive would have been put up for sale at some point, but apparently not. Fortunately for me I'm a backer, but yeah I understand your frustration.

LiK

Yeah, sucks for everyone else. Looking at the comments, it looks like a lot of people are upset about that. I see your comment as well. I figured the other exclusive would have been put up for sale at some point, but apparently not. Fortunately for me I'm a backer, but yeah I understand your frustration.

Yea, I had to comment cuz it's frustrating. They're leaving money on the table. The repaints are so cool.

Messi

It's kind of odd that Hot Toys haven't announced a Poe Dameron figure but they have announced all the other new characters. He is really important in that movie and I would love to see one.

leng jai

HT Rey got another flex schedule change to late Sep now. Guess that's the new release date.

I'm debating between waiting for her or buying the ROTJ Boba Fett they just released. Would rather Rey/BB8 but it's more expensive and more importantly a long wait.

Just to give anyone interested a heads up:

Bandai DX VF-31J from Macross Delta pre-orders open August 1st 16:00 JST

These have been traditionally hard to pre-order where windows last about 10 seconds so frustration ensues.

ANH Han and Chewie have been shipped from Sideshow! I actually collected every character release minus Trooper Variants. I told myself I was just gonna get Vader and a Trooper. Lol.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
ANH Han and Chewie have been shipped from Sideshow! I actually collected every character release minus Trooper Variants. I told myself I was just gonna get Vader and a Trooper. Lol.

Now just buy every named Ewok in 2019, and every OT release in between, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete.

Cptkrush

Anyone been collecting the DC Icons? I picked up my first couple at movie stop yesterday because they were having a store closing sale, and were 30% off. I got the Flash, Lantern, and Black Adam. I really like them, haven't had a chance to mess with them too much, but having marvel legends esque articulation on DC characters is pretty rad. I really wish they had a thigh cut though...

I have Harley and Batman sitting in my pile of loot on BBTS, as well as Joker, Darkseid, Cyborg, Batgirl, and Swamp thing on pre order. I think I'm all in on this series. Will be interesting to see what characters they decide to roll with from here on out, and hopefully they get a better looking superman done soon, the current one looks like trash haha.

Also hoping Marvel steps there paint game up after the work DC is doing, paint apps on legends continue to be the worst thing about them

WolfStark

Holy crap there going to be a Korra Nendoroid.

454347.jpg

What a lovely surprise. Can't wait to see the whole figure.

I thought I was done with nendoroids, I had everything what i wanted or at least what I could get and now they release Korra, this is cruel! Some people already mentioned Overwatch on Goodsmiles Facebook page. May the gods prevent this or I am going to buy a lot more Nendos!

NEO0MJ

I personally find 1/4 figures too fucking big, but that's just me. Really, anything over 12 inches is kinda stretching it to me. It's rare when I break that rule. Actually, I only broke it for the 3A Rex, and I kinda wish I didn't buy it because there's now a smaller version.

I personally find 1/ figures too fucking big, but that's just me.

I have two and I won't collect them like I do 1/6, but it is fun to have a few hyper detailed larger figures on display. I have the Boba and Batman they did, and they make a really nice shelf.

Anyone been collecting the DC Icons? I picked up my first couple at movie stop yesterday because they were having a store closing sale, and were 30% off. I got the Flash, Lantern, and Black Adam. I really like them, haven't had a chance to mess with them too much, but having marvel legends esque articulation on DC characters is pretty rad. I really wish they had a thigh cut though...

I have Harley and Batman sitting in my pile of loot on BBTS, as well as Joker, Darkseid, Cyborg, Batgirl, and Swamp thing on pre order. I think I'm all in on this series. Will be interesting to see what characters they decide to roll with from here on out, and hopefully they get a better looking superman done soon, the current one looks like trash haha.

Also hoping Marvel steps there paint game up after the work DC is doing, paint apps on legends continue to be the worst thing about them

I got outta the game when it comes to collecting 7 inch figs but I neeeeeeeeds that Harley Quinn, she looks amazing

LiK

Canceled my BvS HT Superman figure. Just couldn't do it right now especially after watching BvS UE. Might cancel Batman as well but I'll keep WW cuz she looks good.

Welp...this came out of nowhere, yo.

I need it.

Canceled my BvS HT Superman figure. Just couldn't do it right now especially after watching BvS UE. Might cancel Batman as well but I'll keep WW cuz she looks good.

I'm still thinking of getting Iron Batman. I kinda want to get Wonder Woman as well, but I'm waiting to see what the poseability is like. From the pictures, it doesn't look like her arms move much.

JLynn

Welp...this came out of nowhere, yo.

OfYGY.gif

Seriously, after I saw this pic I jumped around the living room doing the YES chant. The fiancée thought I was going mad then I showed her the picture and told her this will be Bandai's first Golion in over 36 years. She jumped around with me, shouting "GOLION!", stopping jumping, and said "Waitaminut. This is gonna be $300, $400 isn't it?"

FUCK!!

272997162-how-to-draw-rage-face-rage-face-step-7_1_000000064727_3.jpg

Top Bottom