• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Messi

How about now?

This is a FUCKIN DISGRACE

giphy.gif

WolfStark

Where are my figures and statues Blizzard? ;_;

I don't get why they don't just get in touch with all those companies and handing them out a licence. I mean, they did action figures for Warcraft in the past but why not making it like Lucasfilm and let everyone making figures and stuff? Just without the "region lock" pls.

LiK

I got so desperate that I ordered the Reaper statue. Should arrive this week. Still want the Tracer statue so bad. NEED A REISSUE

SeanC

I would kind of like that Wolverine one, but the biceps and arms throw it off. There's ridiculous, that line is full of it, but then there's "I injected silicon in my arms" that is just silly in appearance.

They struck a good balance with their Captain America, I thought.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Nice pickup,i always dug that piece. You have any other XM statues? Ive got Venom on PO and thinking about picking up Moon Knight and Lizard,

no just mysterio i have electro and preorder and planning on getting the green goblin and the next spiderman statue they are putting out also xm has a moon knight statue? if so i might need to get that as well

edit: oh its in pre production holy crap that thing looks cool i will have to pick that up as well

Top Bottom