• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

LiK

thanks, yeah i brought and sold a lot for several years but got a high paying job last year so i stopped selling recently. i probably should start selling stuff again to clear out space.

if you decide to throw up some of your excess hot toys on ebay, pm me. i'd love to take a look before they go to the bay. i have a Tumbler waiting for me from a friend but i've been asking him to keep it in storage as i'm eyeing that Part II Hover Conversion coming out. also if you ever want to dab into a Macross figure, pm me and i'll give you a heads up early on what's hot and when pre-orders about go up. (they literally disappear in seconds)

PM me any HTs you're looking for. I have a bunch I plan on selling.

Don't have that one, sadly.

One day I will meet a kind soul who has a Blade and no longer wants it but wants it to go to a good home and won't charge me a monthly mortgage rate to get it.

It'll happen. If 28-3 can happen then goddammit this can happen.

LiK

One day I will meet a kind soul who has a Blade and no longer wants it but wants it to go to a good home and won't charge me a monthly mortgage rate to get it.

It'll happen. If 28-3 can happen then goddammit this can happen.

By the time I learned about it, it was already sold out. One of the HTs I really wanted.

By the time I learned about it, it was already sold out. One of the HTs I really wanted.

It's the one HT figure I don't own that I really want to. There's a KO version that's apparently really good but I'd know it's a KO so I didn't bother.

Mythic Legions Stone Troll is waiting for me at home and my 1.75 order arrives tomorrow. Should be good fun.

icespide

Banned
from the MCU thread:

Spider-Man Homecoming Legends figures revealed:

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Homecoming-2-Pack-Spider-Man.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Homecoming-Spider-Man-Web-Wings-Suit.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Homecoming-Homemade-Spider-Man-Suit.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Homecoming-Vulture.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Homecoming-2-Pack-Iron-Man.jpg

Is this the new Iron Man suit in Homecoming?

That Ironman suit above is a repaint of the suit from Civil War the Mark 46 so maybe a upgraded suit somehow?

Hope Hot Toys does both versions of Spiderman!

NEO0MJ

Nope. Truth be told I haven't watched a Marvel movie since Avengers 2 until Strange. I just find them so boring. And even Strange couldn't keep me interested.

Nope. Truth be told I haven't watched a Marvel movie since Avengers 2 until Strange. I just find them so boring. And even Strange couldn't keep me interested.

I like you.

Also has anyone checked on Messi lately I saw Olivia Wilde dyed her hair platinum blonde and I'm unsure whether to be happy or concerned for him.

Messi

I like you.

Also has anyone checked on Messi lately I saw Olivia Wilde dyed her hair platinum blonde and I'm unsure whether to be happy or concerned for him.

NOT.HAPPY.

The pictures from that event are not good. She also looks insanely skinny... Like too skinny. Will wait to see hair when it's not at some fancy show.

I didn't recognise her at first. I was confused and dismayed. Blonde Olivia has been amazing in the past.

- J - D -

Avengers 2 can have that effect. It almost bucked me off the Marvel horse due to its aggressive mediocrity.

LiK

F4F Atorias unboxed. holy shit, one of the best game statues period. blows away SS premium statues and a host of their high quality statues i own. perfect sculpt and flawless paint job. i'm gonna get the rest now. got Sif preordered and i'll def get anyone else from Dark Souls they make. guess i should unbox Okami soon.

C4NQaSoXAAAeRnt.jpg

C4NQaPLXUAAb5qR.jpg

exclusive included untainted sword.

C4NQaREWMAAeT4a.jpg

F4F Atorias unboxed. holy shit, one of the best game statues period. blows away SS premium statues and a host of their high quality statues i own. perfect sculpt and flawless paint job. i'm gonna get the rest now. got Sif preordered and i'll def get anyone else from Dark Souls they make. guess i should unbox Okami soon.

wow, nice sculpt, what are the blades of grass on the base stand made of?

Is it supposed to be an homage to Ultimate Iron Man?

RAmxKIL.jpg

Considering this is the most "Ultimate" out of all the movies they've done so far, I'm sure it's deliberate.

I like these figures for the most part, nice that I can get the new suit without having to get the battle-damaged three-pack.

Their Ornstein will be mine!

f4f_or_zpstugdqn7k.jpg

- J - D -

21" from what the site listed.

I was worried about the size of the base but it fit a standard bookshelf thankfully. Here's hoping Sif has a similar base size.

Oh nice. 21" would be about 1/4 scale, right? Artorias was a pretty big dude.

I looked at Sif. Very tall base, that one.

It's soft material. Like the ones they use for figure capes. Not sure what it's called.
nice!
i didn't pm you yet bc i haven't thought of anything specific but mostly i'm interested in suits (iron man) and vehicles(Kaneda's Bike, Tumbler, Delorean, metal gear rex etc.)

NEO0MJ

It seems F4F are having issues with the address I provided them, even though no other company had any issues with it before. Trying to see what I can do to fix this.

LiK

Their Ornstein will be mine!

f4f_or_zpstugdqn7k.jpg

Damn right, I will totally get him as well. Another one of my fave armors in the game.

Oh nice. 21" would be about 1/4 scale, right? Artorias was a pretty big dude.

I looked at Sif. Very tall base, that one.

Yea, 1/4 is right, i think. His sword takes up a lot of room too as you can see in the pic.

nice!
i didn't pm you yet bc i haven't thought of anything specific but mostly i'm interested in suits (iron man) and vehicles(Kaneda's Bike, Tumbler, Delorean, metal gear rex etc.)

I have a ton of Iron Man suits. So let me know about those. I even have some rare ones. All or most are still sealed.

I also have a second Rex from ThreeA. Still sealed in shipping box. The big one, not the smaller one. Lemme know.

That looks amazing. I'm not familiar with the character, but I have their 1/4 Varia Suit Samus on preorder and this gives me high hopes for it. F4F has come a long way.

I have a ton of Iron Man suits. So let me know about those. I even have some rare ones. All or most are still sealed.

I also have a second Rex from ThreeA. Still sealed in shipping box. The big one, not the smaller one. Lemme know.

cool, i don't want to window shop, once i start selling stuff, i'll start inquiring as i need space and have a huge pre-order coming in April/May. if you put them on ebay before just let me know so at least i can look at them.

I got 5 Metal Build F91 on pre-order coming in April/May.
i'm hoping they sky rocket to $500-1000 a piece. that $2,400 metal build 00 raiser i quoted to a GAFMod in the gundam thread sold last night... i'm kicking myself bc i could've had him last year for 600 and passed on it. now it's out of reach. (those metal build gundams are like a side baseball card collection)

if you don't mind, i'll pm you now about the doubles you have boxed up.

cool, i don't want to window shop, once i start selling stuff, i'll start inquiring as i need space and have a huge pre-order coming in April/May. if you put them on ebay before just let me know so at least i can look at them.

I got 5 Metal Build F91 on pre-order coming in April/May.
i'm hoping they sky rocket to $500-1000 a piece. that $2,400 metal build 00 raiser i quoted to a GAFMod in the gundam thread sold last night... i'm kicking myself bc i could've had him last year for 600 and passed on it. now it's out of reach. (those metal build gundams are like a side baseball card collection)

if you don't mind, i'll pm you now about the doubles you have boxed up.

Are metal builds in general worth buying to resell? I don't have a clue about GD so I ignore them.

Top Bottom