• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

dankir

She looks pretty good!

18238773_10154450609952344_5365841371747725767_o.jpg

18209030_10154450609382344_5938931307072545184_o.jpg

18319160_10154450610227344_4897961016273058125_o.jpg

WolfStark

I didn't liked the look of Emma Watson, I think it was okay but it didn't screamed "this is Emma Watson!" to me. Now with Leia.. flawless. This is The Empire Strikes Back Leia. Really well done and usually the figures look better in the hand as they do in these promo shots, so she should be perfect when she is released. Damn I wish I had the money for her.

I agree with some people on Facebook though, Bespin hair and E-11 blaster would make her an incredible release.

Motherfucker, just checked tracking for an order from TFSource for the Shedder figure and it said it was delivered but I never got it. This is the 3rd time FedEx has misdelivered my packages int he past few weeks. WTF. I just emailed TFSource about it.

Shouldn't you contact FedEx? It seems like their fault, not TFSource's.

I contacted FedEx too but TFSource needs to file the claim too.

I'm going to file a complaint once I gather all the orders they've been fucking up lately. Whoever the driver is, he's just delivering to the wrong place.

OH I didn't know both parties had to file a claim. That really sucks :(

Yeah, I've had a couple bad drivers, one drive left a bunch of boxes just outside of being underneath my awning on a rainy day. Like, he had to go out of his way to do this... :mad:

On the plus side, my mailman is awesome and will drop stuff off at my parent's house if I"m not home since they live around the block. I've never had to run to the post office to pick anything up.

LiK

OH I didn't know both parties had to file a claim. That really sucks :(

Yeah, I've had a couple bad drivers, one drive left a bunch of boxes just outside of being underneath my awning on a rainy day. Like, he had to go out of his way to do this... :mad:

On the plus side, my mailman is awesome and will drop stuff off at my parent's house if I"m not home since they live around the block. I've never had to run to the post office to pick anything up.

Oops, forget what I said. Seems I was looking at the wrong order. It was actually still in my Stack. But FedEx did screw up 2 other packages in the past 2 weeks so I was paranoid. We had to get our stuff redelivered.

But yea, you should always contact both the retailer and carrier to make sure they get the ball rolling with tracking down the package. I ordered soemthing for my dad and the retailer decided to check what happened themselves and they found out it was indeed delivered to the wrong place and they resent it to us.

LiK

I think he meant the premium one. And I'm surprised you're not picking it up. Curious to know why.

i'm not into power rangers but i'm going to pick it up bc the Voltron one GX-71 is so freakin amazing. i think it's going to be the best and really hot.

check out the GX-71 quality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dxXcfarBts

NEO0MJ knows more about the line than me. =)

Megazord was never my jam. He was cool but I don't love his design like I do with Dragonzord.

Leia up for preorder. $220 Jan-Mar 2018.

Rad, preordered from BBTS.

NEO0MJ

Megazord was never my jam. He was cool but I don't love his design like I do with Dragonzord.

I'm shocked, shocked I say! Dragonzord is super cool, no doubt about that, but I feel he's incomplete without the Megazord at his side. This still gets me hyped.

I'm going to Acen in a couple weeks in Chicago, I'm really hoping the BlueFin booth has the Chogokin Megazord(will it be released?) and Voltron. My wallet will cry because I also want just about all of the Figure-Rise kits.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I ordered Mezco's Mirror Mirror Spock and BS 40th anniversary Leia.
Came with a free Hitchkiker's Guide towel.

Boke1879

put in a Preorder for ESB Leia at BBTS. Will be my first Hot Toy, but I love this version of the character.

Was also looking up videos on youtube and ran into the Chogokin Voltron. Looks sooooo good.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
It's so much bullshit paying £££ for EMS delivery and having it get stuck forever in customs.

What am I paying for?!!!!

That's one of the main reasons I don't spring for it.

put in a Preorder for ESB Leia at BBTS. Will be my first Hot Toy, but I love this version of the character.

Was also looking up videos on youtube and ran into the Chogokin Voltron. Looks sooooo good.

Yeah, it's pretty. It's also small and goes for close to $500 shipped now.

NEO0MJ

Yeah, it's pretty. It's also small and goes for close to $500 shipped now.

At almost 1 foot tall it's actually pretty tall. Don't forget that it's full of die-cast metal and has plenty of accessories.
I heard that there will be a reissue coming soon so those that missed out on it and want it should wait.

paolo11

i'm not into power rangers but i'm going to pick it up bc the Voltron one GX-71 is so freakin amazing. i think it's going to be the best and really hot.

check out the GX-71 quality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dxXcfarBts

NEO0MJ knows more about the line than me. =)

I have GX 71. Amazing quality and articulation. I think I like it better than the Masterpiece Toynami one.

With that said, I preordered GX 72 ..Also I heard it's marketed as the Japanese original Power rangers(Zyuranger) instead of US.

NEO0MJ

With that said, I preordered GX 72 ..Also I heard it's marketed as the Japanese original Power rangers(Zyuranger) instead of US.

That's just for marketing. In Japan it will be marketed as the Zyuranger Daizyuzin while in the rest of the world it will be marketed as the MMPR Megazord. Each version even has its own box art.

EgKJm0h.jpg

NEO0MJ

What version box art BBTS will get?

The one for the west. I think AmiAmi and HLJ are the only places that will have the Japanese box. Not sure where the other online stores will get their stock from.
While my preorder was from AmiAmi I wish I could get the MMPR box instead.

paolo11

The one for the west. I think AmiAmi and HLJ are the only places that will have the Japanese box. Not sure where the other online stores will get their stock from.
While my preorder was from AmiAmi I wish I could get the MMPR box instead.

Ah nice. But in terms of technicality, GX 72 is Zyuranger Daizyuzin anyway but sold as Megazord for marketing purposes, no?

NEO0MJ

First review I've seen for GX-72.

Ah nice. But in terms of technicality, GX 72 is Zyuranger Daizyuzin anyway but sold as Megazord for marketing purposes, no?

Yep, exact same toy. No need to worry about differences between the Japanese and Western release, unlike with Masterpiece Transformers where there are often differences.
Or at least, I think so. For those in the US, has Bluefin ever modified a western release or do they at worst just put them in different boxes sometimes?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
That's just for marketing. In Japan it will be marketed as the Zyuranger Daizyuzin while in the rest of the world it will be marketed as the MMPR Megazord. Each version even has its own box art.

EgKJm0h.jpg
Is there a Megazord that is consisting of seperate Zords and that can be puzzeled together?

EgKJm0h.jpg

Would've been nice to have a reversible cover if possible but oh well.

Yazuka

EgKJm0h.jpg

Man oh man! I would love to get a hold of this.
But its too expensive. =(

If one were to sell their SHF Star Wars stuff currently (as a set, not complete but a good selection nonetheless, RoJ Luke, Maul, Biker, Black Trooper and others), would anyone here be interested? Curious...

NEO0MJ

Would've been nice to have a reversible cover if possible but oh well.

How would that even work? This isn't like with DVD cases where the art is printed on paper and then inserted inside a slip cover.

Man oh man! I would love to get a hold of this.
But its too expensive. =(

Yeah, it's certainly not cheap. Still, that's what the Legacy version is for. You just have to wait it to come back in stock.

Top Bottom