• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 5 |OT| Welcome to the Multiverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Tonight's Adventure Time was great. I always love Ice King Episodes.

Steven Universe was probably my favorite out of all the pilots. I HATED My Science Fiction Project.

Nudull

Banned
This week's episode was pretty neat. Helps that it had Party God and all. Also, Steven Universe is going to be lovely. :3

LuffyZoro

I just watched the three promos on youtube, and they were all great. Steven Universe was my favorite, but I'd like to see something done with Lakewood Plaza Turbo too.

Clydefrog

I was laughing while Party God was describing his party foul and searching for his boombox. pretty good episode.

also, I need a Gunter pet penguin. wenk

edit: wow this thread didn't get moved to OT Community!

Four more episodes according to the wiki.

"One Last Job"
- June 10th
"Another Five Short Graybles"
- June 17th
"Candy Streets"
- June 24th
"Only Wizards Allowed"
- TBA

Also, that demon that Peppermint Butler summoned, was he on the show before?

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Pep But is into some weird shit.

Thought he might secretly be trying to bring back The Lich, but I guess that was far too obvious :p

Tuck

Four more episodes according to the wiki.

"One Last Job"
- June 10th
"Another Five Short Graybles"
- June 17th
"Candy Streets"
- June 24th
"Only Wizards Allowed"
- TBA

Also, that demon that Peppermint Butler summoned, was he on the show before?

No episode tomorrow?

God fucking damn it Cartoon Network.

If there was one week I wouldn't want an episode it would be NEXT week because I'll be focusing on the E3 craziness.

But at least Adventure Time will cheer me up if the press conferences suck.

FillerB

No episode tomorrow?

God fucking damn it Cartoon Network.

If there was one week I wouldn't want an episode it would be NEXT week because I'll be focusing on the E3 craziness.

But at least Adventure Time will cheer me up if the press conferences suck.

Go watch Gravity Falls. Then you never have to worry about a new episode coinciding with some crazy busy event.

Tuck

Go watch Gravity Falls. Then you never have to worry about a new episode coinciding with some crazy busy event.

I watch that too actually. Disney Channel's incompetence never ceases to amaze. Still bitter over Tron Uprising...

NVM, it's part of the episode!

ETA: I came in here to ask about the new intro for A Glitch is A Glitch, pausing before the episode had even started because I noticed it was different. Welp.

Yofaycesux

Neo Member
So Hot Topic just announced AT leggings. And My fiance doesn't like AT at all.

how to convince her to wear them? ;-;
Since I can't get away with wearing them...

FillerB

So Hot Topic just announced AT leggings. And My fiance doesn't like AT at all.

how to convince her to wear them? ;-;
Since I can't get away with wearing them...

You mean this thing?

ij0jfAFbgiWTx.jpg

I have no idea why she wouldn't want to wear them besides a dislike for AT.
/sarcasm. I don't see anyone getting away with wearing that.

DJ88

I had to come straight here after seeing that Lemongrab bit, I just had to see that I wasn't the only one completely freaked out by it. I actually froze in place, and didn't move a muscle till it ended. That shit was disturbing.

AniHawk

i mean, the episode where they're exploring inside the castle and the thing turns and screams at jake and finn (with jake's 'nope!') was pretty dark in a funny way. what just happened was really goddamn unsettling.

Con_Smith

Banned
Lemongrab has been messed up for a minute. Everything after he leaves the castle has been more and more messed up. The words in his brain, his kingdom and his adventures with ice king shows his craziness runs deeper than just being a screaming lemon.

I was ROLLING when it cut back to Lemongrab making the doll dance with that defiant face, oh my god. The whole bit with him was super freaky but that part just made me laugh so damn hard.

vladdamad

I started watching this show on a recommendation and blew through all the seasons over the space of a week, this is head and shoulders above any other animated show I've ever seen. Not only is it hilarious, it also merges surreal imagery and genuinely emotional moments (Simon and Marcy, my god) in a way that is truly spectacular. Show is gorgeous as well, their budget must be immense.

I liked the newest episode, although I'm normally not a huge fan of the Graybles episodes. The Lemongrab segment was amazing, so creepy

hahaha doesn't Lemongrab 1 ask Lemongrab 2 to stop but Lemongrab 2 just shakes his head all dick-like

Isn't the dark Lemongrab the original? I thought the one wearing white was the clone they made to keep him happy. Edit - I am correct. It's the clone that asks the Earl to stop, and then is eaten.

But that part also slayed me. Thanks for the GIF, diaspora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom