• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 5 |OT| Welcome to the Multiverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer not to introduce any kind of sexual elements into my cartoons. I'll leave that to bronies.

Funny, I see that more commonly in Adventure Time and Regular Show (I once read this whole series analyzing Skips and Pops relationship... yeah..)

But, besides Lyra and BonBon.. most bronies don't give a shit. Shippers ship, regardless of the show.

*Ahem* Regarding the PB/Marci or any relationship... I have no opinion. It would be different if it was official, I shall say that. Though I could have sworn there was another cartoon with a heavily implied, but never outright said female-female relationship, though my mind is drawing a blank now.

I still laugh at the old Pinky and the Brain episode where Pinky and the Horse fall in love...

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
O my glob!. Also anyone buy the full BMO app on iOS? Curious since I want to play Kompy's Kastle and beat Jake's high score!.

It's still being updated. Right now there is only Pro Football 1861 available.

nevermind. Kompys Castle is out! Just bought.

Nope, no new episode.

After binge watching the first 5 seasons, I am really really hating the wait for new episodes of this show. Especially now that we don't even have a date for the next one.

I need to "Eternal Sunshine" all my memories of Adventure Time so I can get on with my life.

I prefer not to introduce any kind of sexual elements into my cartoons. I'll leave that to bronies.

j7mdctdTV0cHb.png

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Finally got caught up and watched the last three episodes.

I'm disappointed none of you questioned or mentioned this though.
Ghost Lady

GF noticed her as soon as she appeared. Freaks me the hell out everytime she's in an episode, want to know what it's all about- it's becoming too frequent now to be coincidence.

/tinfoil hat

Ghost Lady

GF noticed her as soon as she appeared. Freaks me the hell out everytime she's in an episode, want to know what it's all about- it's becoming too frequent now to be coincidence.

/tinfoil hat

According to that link you provided, she's appeared in a total of three episodes. I... don't know that I would call that frequent by any stretch of the imagination.

Faaip

Neo Member
No not frequent, but I do think they're going somewhere with her.

I think she's similar to the Cosmic Owl. They both show up occasionally although we're never really told what purpose they serve or why they are important.

Im sure we'll find out eventually though

Ghost Lady

/tinfoil hat

The only theory that makes sense to me is that she's Finn's mom.

http://adventuretimeconspiracies.tumblr.com/post/38175013768/finns-mom-creepy-ghost-theory

Nope, no new episode.

After binge watching the first 5 seasons, I am really really hating the wait for new episodes of this show. Especially now that we don't even have a date for the next one.

I feel ya. I binge watched the first three seasons and then had to wait forever for iTunes to to begin catching up to where the show was currently.

I feel ya. I binge watched the first three seasons and then had to wait forever for iTunes to to begin catching up to where the show was currently.

Actually I almost wish I was forced to wait a long time for a whole batch of episodes. Right now I get the occasional new episode, which is just enough to maintain my addiction. As soon as my withdrawal symptoms begin to fade, I get another short 11 minutes of Adventure Time bliss... only to feel that terrible void again after the credits roll.

I should just stop watching and let the episodes stack up, but apparently I lack the willpower to do so.

First world problems are the worst.

Pulka

I wonder if someone here can help...I'd like to get a clean MP3 of the beatbox commercial that is running on the CN. There is a 2 minute version of it and I believe it's a promo for season 5...

Here is shortened version of it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0be4oWklFTs

Anyone?
It's from when Jake hangs out with Prismo and the Cosmic Owl, it's either in the episode "The Lich", "Finn The Human" or "Jake The Dog", I don't know which exactly

Actually I almost wish I was forced to wait a long time for a whole batch of episodes. Right now I get the occasional new episode, which is just enough to maintain my addiction. As soon as my withdrawal symptoms begin to fade, I get another short 11 minutes of Adventure Time bliss... only to feel that terrible void again after the credits roll.

I should just stop watching and let the episodes stack up, but apparently I lack the willpower to do so.

First world problems are the worst.

So true. 11 minutes a week just isn't enough. :p

I don't think there's a new episode tonight. The next scheduled one is Earth & Water on September 2nd, and that's not the finale. There's at least one more after that.

Kuroyume

Banned
New AT tonight. At 7 pm instead of the usual 7:30.

Edit:

Pretty decent for a flame princess episode. Cinnamon Bun was great.

PK Gaming

So Earth & Fire just came out

Great episode, it was nice to get some closure on the Finn/FP relationship, and I freaking loved Cinnabon in this episode, he had me rolling on the floor with his shenanigans.

NEO0MJ

Poor Fin, I'm actually feeling bad for him now.

And FP's dad is hilarious.

"Uhhh...send my baby to the wilderness of the outside world to perish"

Lazyslob

Banned
Why? If anything Flapjack getting cancelled was a blessing in disguise. We got AT, Regular Show and Gravity Falls when the team disbanded. Check out the wiki page. Nearly everyone went on to bigger things.

IMO Flapjack was one of the best cartoons Cartoon Network put out in a while. It was just a cool creepy cartoon. I've never seen Gravity Falls and I do think AT and Regular Show are pretty good, but not as good. Also, AT spawned an army of 25 year old dweebs with beards who all decided it's cool to dress up as Finn. That's something I'll never forgive it for.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Finally saw the newest episode.

I wonder if we'll ever see Flame Princess again now that she's ruler of the kingdom.
You'd think PB would have learned by now not to trust Cinnamon Bun with any big tasks. I guess that's why he's with FP now.

@ Marceline / Princess Bubblegum: doesn't one of the main concept artists ship them or something? I thought that was one of the big reasons why Fiona / Cake made it as far as it did, too.

The Hermit

Since King Worm's episode I also though it was her mother, especially becasue of the high chair Finn is in... but this part blew my mind:

It would mean that the reason the ghost looks wet with seaweed like hair is because finn’s mother drowned it would also mean that the reason finn fears the oceans because he watched her drown.

And this blew whatever left of it:

It would ALSO mean that the reason she was in that mansion in creeps is because that was their home and she drowned off the cliffs in the back and there may have also been a shark involved, since finn has “messed up dreams” about it. now if you’re following all that potential for mindfuckery, go and look up the lyrics to AT’s credits song (which never gets air on CN since they play an ad over it) its finn’s lullaby about the coast where he lived with his mother…

This show man!!

Also, the last episode with Fire Princess was great... I wish we saw more of Gunter with the ice crown though :(
And finally someone understands Cinamon Bun... poor guy

10 minutes is too short...

Just saw the new episode. Wow, did they
write Cinnamon Bun out of the show?

Sucks that Finn's lost the only girl he had a chance with though. I really hope they don't go back to having him pine after PB again; those parts were always kind of sad and hard to watch

Just saw the new episode. Wow, did they
write Cinnamon Bun out of the show?

Sucks that Finn's lost the only girl he had a chance with though. I really hope they don't go back to having him pine after PB again; those parts were always kind of sad and hard to watch

No, this time he's going to make her his girlfriend.

Then he'll dump her for Wind Princess.

Tuck

With regards to the last episode:

Has PB been 18 for like... 14 years, at least? Guess that means that she really has lived for 1000 years?

NEO0MJ

With regards to the last episode:

Has PB been 18 for like... 14 years, at least? Guess that means that she really has lived for 1000 years?

Only problem with that though is that she isn't the first Candy Princess, there were others before her guessing by Cotton Candy Princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom