• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
He's a decorated former combat officer who is working at the highest level of intelligence agencies. He absolutely seems stressed in parts of the interviews.

Please tell me what you'd expect him to be like.
Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Anyone else think this David guy was the 4Chan leaker? Sort of makes sense when you hear his take on the hostile actions (4chan guy mentioned the same thing about the underwater ufo taking hostile actions)

Fools idol

Banned
He's a decorated former combat officer who is working at the highest level of intelligence agencies. He absolutely seems stressed in parts of the interviews.

Please tell me what you'd expect him to be like.

sorry but, his career means nothing.

Plenty of 'decorated' people can make a fortune in retirement by making up stories to sell books and interviews. Lord knows how much money this guy will make selling his 'story'.

When money is involved, truth is always questionable. Especially with Americans.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
So this fizzled out or is there a next step?

Super underwhelmed by everything I saw and heard these last days.

sorry but, his career means nothing.

Plenty of 'decorated' people can make a fortune in retirement by making up stories to sell books and interviews. Lord knows how much money this guy will make selling his 'story'.

When money is involved, truth is always questionable. Especially with Americans.
I agree. People are people. My point was I don't think we can judge based on his demeanour in an interview setting.

For someone that is doing what he is doing, he is cool as a fucking cucumber and doesn't seem in the slightest bit concerned for his safety / freedom.

I'm calling bullshit on that alone. It's like he's telling his poker buddies about a chick he fucked over the weekend.
Maybe because he's dying? I mean actually dying soon not in the sense of the we're all going to die one day dying. Death brings a certain amount of perspective and peace to some people. Dave Grusch/4chan leaker certainly stories certainly seem to mesh. Same person? IDK. He also has to be very careful what he says or he blows everything with congress and/or puts his family in danger.

It's probable that any UAP information over the years has been highly segmented or disseminated by design to prevent the possibility of a massive leak outside of those that run the programs. It's impossible for there to be no leaks IMO. Likely some factual information has been leaked but there's history of pysops muddying the waters with their own disinformation campaigns so it probably still true holds true today. I mean just look at Trump/Qanon/Epstein and how it's infiltrated and discredited legitimate conspiracy theorist discussion.

has this been posted?

I feel like this one could easily just be a balloon. I can’t tell if it’s actually coming out of the clouds, or just is small and becomes visible as the plane moves towards it. It doesn’t seem like it’s moving fast, and could easily just be stationary, carried by wind, and the plane is passing it

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Err... this is nuts

Sounds strangely plausible and also disturbing 😅. UAP sightings, the ones we’ve been able to record on military equipment (that have been released) have almost all been over water (on either coast). And many of those show the vehicles going in and out of water with unfathomable ease. 🤔

Probably bullshit but interesting nonetheless.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Watched a great video of Jon this early morning regarding a tiny grey alien analysed by high level mainstream researchers confirming skeleton scans and DNA test confirming it's not human.

But surprise surprise it doesn't show in my YT history.

But since I'm here I'll post this instead. Why not. It's all interlinked anyways and may raise some eye brows. Or not. Who cares.

Last edited:

sono

It is just plain wrong for a government department to withhold that the human race is not alone in the universe even if they want the tech advantage which is a detail argument. That is what is.compelling about what David Grusch position

If it is true it is the biggest news for humanity.

It is disorientating.

It is isn't true he should be held to account.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
It is just plain wrong for a government department to withhold that the human race is not alone in the universe even if they want the tech advantage which is a detail argument. That is what is.compelling about what David Grusch position

If it is true it is the biggest news for humanity.

It is disorientating.

It is isn't true he should be held to account.

It's essentially like the government withholding knowledge of bears because they want a leg up on the exotic fur trade. Like, cool for you guys, but if I wander into a forest and see a huge fucking unknown mammal and then get eaten, well...fuck your exotic fur revenue.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's essentially like the government withholding knowledge of bears because they want a leg up on the exotic fur trade. Like, cool for you guys, but if I wander into a forest and see a huge fucking unknown mammal and then get eaten, well...fuck your exotic fur revenue.

Imo this is peanuts. Wow a whistleblower talking about "ET" tech. Big deal /s.

"Biggest news to mankind!"

Gimme a break.

Ancient suppressed history and tech in combination with crater earth and inter dimensional beings/ Nazi occult tech headstart/Alaska treaty disclosure would be something to get excited about.

This is imo a long prepared psyop with truth coddling with lies to set something up or distract us.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Funny, isn't it.

20 years ago the conspiracy theory was that the US and other world govs are withholding information about UFOs and aliens. People were convinced they were real and demanding the truth.

No the US gov is starting to come forward, but that's changed the conspiracy theory. Now the theory is that aliens and UFO'S don't exist and this is all a government psyop to trick the people into a one world government run by global elites who will "keep us safe" from the alien menace.

Maybe in a few years it'll leak that this psyop is real, but then the conspiracy theory will change that it was a psyop of a psyop to make us think aliens weren't real.

Then a few years later the truth will come out and the conspiracy theory will change again..........

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler

Gimme a break.

Ancient suppressed history and tech in combination with crater earth and inter dimensional beings/ Nazi occult tech headstart/Alaska treaty disclosure would be something to get excited about.

This is imo a long prepared psyop with truth coddling with lies to set something up or distract us.

I mean, I could see that, too, easily.

That's the problem with being skeptical by default and uninformed by design, I guess.

Edit: I guess there's also the notion of both could be true. The easiest lie to coopt and benefit from is the one that's true.

Last edited:
Funny, isn't it.

20 years ago the conspiracy theory was that the US and other world govs are withholding information about UFOs and aliens. People were convinced they were real and demanding the truth.

No the US gov is starting to come forward, but that's changed the conspiracy theory. Now the theory is that aliens and UFO'S don't exist and this is all a government psyop to trick the people into a one world government run by global elites who will "keep us safe" from the alien menace.

Maybe in a few years it'll leak that this psyop is real, but then the conspiracy theory will change that it was a psyop of a psyop to make us think aliens weren't real.

Then a few years later the truth will come out and the conspiracy theory will change again..........
Make sure nobody can ever nail down the truth and you can get 'em to behave how you really want, which is to stay divided. Keep everything questionable, flood the mainstream with conflicting information, and continue raking in the trillions.

midnightAI

Gimme a break.

'If' there really were extra terrestrials then yes, easily biggest news of mankind, it means we have definitive proof we aren't alone in the universe.

MilkyJoe

UAPCheck TLDR: Michael Shellenberger 2, 2 hours of interviews in one tweet He learned the names of the crash retrieval programs from his sources but agreed not to reveal them. He states that some of his sources saw the crafts and that there is a chance that some of them will speak publicly about it. He declares that there are some really powerful deep state actors both in the military and the intelligence agencies that are putting up a lot of resistance to getting more transparency and he thinks they can't justify it anymore. Shellenberger finds Grusch very credible: He followed all the rules before giving his testimony. He has a very good professional track record. People Shellenberger himself interviewed, also credible with high-security clearances testify that he is real. He thinks that the people that he talks to are credible, he thinks that they believe that what they're telling is true, and thinks that the things they told him are consistent with what many other people say. He explains that one of the reasons why his sources don't say aliens is due to the fact that when you're doing space travel you're also doing time travel. He states that there are actually a lot of people with high-security clearances who are afraid but feel compelled to say anyway that there are non-human crafts. Shellenberger states that there is a cover-up going on, and it has been for many decades. He adds that the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community have been studying Ufos for a long time, they just aren't transparent about it. He notes that AARO changed its answer from "there is no credible evidence of extraterrestrial activity" to "there is no verifiable evidence" after Grusch spoke out. He thinks that you can verify if the U.S. has non-human spacecraft by going to military bases and private contractors and look for them. And if you are a skeptic, you should agree, so you can go and tell everybody that you are right. If we cannot, we are not in a Democracy. In a Democracy, the civilians control the military. According to his sources the crafts themselves in many cases were not operable and were just completely outside the realm of what our spacecrafts looked like and how they function. He states that he is neither a scientist nor an engineer nor an expert but a journalist and a reporter capable of evaluating sources and for him, it was the most impressive part of his investigation. According to his sources, there are not only crafts but there are also lots of documents, videos, photographs, and plenty more. They're just being withheld from the public and, according to him, from Congress as well. He thinks there is also seen a willingness on the part of Elites governing and media leads to mislabel things conspiracy theories that they themselves may know are true totally, then he names several in a row. According to him, there are multiple people that gave their testimonies to the AARO, that were withheld from Congress. One source told him that there is an effort to reverse engineer the crafts, but it is difficult to do due to the compartmentalization and stove piping. He draws a parallel between the public project bluebook by the airforce and the secret airforce investigation, more funded, and uncovered by Jacques Vallée, and the public AARO, wondering if there is a secret AARO.

Sources: https://youtube.com/watch?v=tPHETzCHtCghttps://youtube.com/watch?v=ZwRy-A

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I remember when bob lazar was the next big ufo disclosure person. Seems like the cycle is repeating itself. Someone please just crack the damn so everything can come flooding out. Otherwise we just wasting time.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
'If' there really were extra terrestrials then yes, easily biggest news of mankind, it means we have definitive proof we aren't alone in the universe.

You're talking to someone that read books about ancient aliens 25 years ago so the if factor is way past redundant from my perspective.

Not even to mention these "aliens" could as well come from our inner earth or dimensions. Which I'm as well way past as a likely possibility.

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

MilkyJoe

You're talking to someone that read books about ancient aliens 25 years ago so the if factor is way past redundant from my perspective.

Not even to mention these "aliens" could as well come from our inner earth or dimensions. Which I'm as well way past as a likely possibility.

You should read the link on the ET Resistance twitter i posted above, it's the best of both worlds

Golgo 13

UAPCheck TLDR: Michael Shellenberger 2, 2 hours of interviews in one tweet He learned the names of the crash retrieval programs from his sources but agreed not to reveal them. He states that some of his sources saw the crafts and that there is a chance that some of them will speak publicly about it. He declares that there are some really powerful deep state actors both in the military and the intelligence agencies that are putting up a lot of resistance to getting more transparency and he thinks they can't justify it anymore. Shellenberger finds Grusch very credible: He followed all the rules before giving his testimony. He has a very good professional track record. People Shellenberger himself interviewed, also credible with high-security clearances testify that he is real. He thinks that the people that he talks to are credible, he thinks that they believe that what they're telling is true, and thinks that the things they told him are consistent with what many other people say. He explains that one of the reasons why his sources don't say aliens is due to the fact that when you're doing space travel you're also doing time travel. He states that there are actually a lot of people with high-security clearances who are afraid but feel compelled to say anyway that there are non-human crafts. Shellenberger states that there is a cover-up going on, and it has been for many decades. He adds that the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community have been studying Ufos for a long time, they just aren't transparent about it. He notes that AARO changed its answer from "there is no credible evidence of extraterrestrial activity" to "there is no verifiable evidence" after Grusch spoke out. He thinks that you can verify if the U.S. has non-human spacecraft by going to military bases and private contractors and look for them. And if you are a skeptic, you should agree, so you can go and tell everybody that you are right. If we cannot, we are not in a Democracy. In a Democracy, the civilians control the military. According to his sources the crafts themselves in many cases were not operable and were just completely outside the realm of what our spacecrafts looked like and how they function. He states that he is neither a scientist nor an engineer nor an expert but a journalist and a reporter capable of evaluating sources and for him, it was the most impressive part of his investigation. According to his sources, there are not only crafts but there are also lots of documents, videos, photographs, and plenty more. They're just being withheld from the public and, according to him, from Congress as well. He thinks there is also seen a willingness on the part of Elites governing and media leads to mislabel things conspiracy theories that they themselves may know are true totally, then he names several in a row. According to him, there are multiple people that gave their testimonies to the AARO, that were withheld from Congress. One source told him that there is an effort to reverse engineer the crafts, but it is difficult to do due to the compartmentalization and stove piping. He draws a parallel between the public project bluebook by the airforce and the secret airforce investigation, more funded, and uncovered by Jacques Vallée, and the public AARO, wondering if there is a secret AARO.

Sources: https://youtube.com/watch?v=tPHETzCHtCghttps://youtube.com/watch?v=ZwRy-A

Interesting stuff. Shellenberger continues to deliver.

Last edited:

Golgo 13

You should read the link on the ET Resistance twitter i posted above, it's the best of both worlds

Agreed, that post was incredible. Even though it's probably a fake, it's a damn compelling fake.

If the person who wrote that isn't legit, they're well studied on UFO's and what they say lines up with what's been revealed so far with Grusch and the new wave of reporting.

Hell of a coincidence.

midnightAI

There is still no definitive proof ET's exist, so, still an 'if' until proven otherwise, and I stand by 'if' proven extra terrestrials exists then it will be the biggest news ever, what's bigger?

are you a flat earther by the way? just wondering.

(or space denier (or both) as all your posts seem to try and lead the path away from space (inner earth? really?), so maybe space isnt real to you?)

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
There is still no definitive proof ET's exist, so, still an 'if' until proven otherwise, and I stand by 'if' proven extra terrestrials exists then it will be the biggest news ever, what's bigger?

are you a flat earther by the way? just wondering.

(or space denier (or both) as all your posts seem to try and lead the path away from space (inner earth? really?), so maybe space isnt real to you?)

Any advocate for extra terrestrial research will tell you flat out, 101: Everyone, all of us, should be skeptical. Skeptical that it's real, skeptical that it's fake, that we're being told everything, etc.

Not believing everything you see isn't always directly correlated with believing everything you DON'T see.

MilkyJoe

Any advocate for extra terrestrial research will tell you flat out, 101: Everyone, all of us, should be skeptical. Skeptical that it's real, skeptical that it's fake, that we're being told everything, etc.

Not believing everything you see isn't always directly correlated with believing everything you DON'T see.

Eactly

Do I believe in aliens and UFOs? 100%

DO I believe they visited earth? Through personal experience 100%

Do I believe the US government shot down 3 UFOs in February? Not a fucking chance! Complete bullshit!

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler

I think there IS compelling evidence that "the grays," you know, the stereotypical "martian," big eyed, we've gotta use our Cyclones on Mr. Blonde type shit, those guys - they permeate our culture and are mentioned SPECIFICALLY in so many second hand accounts, pop culture representation, every interview with a Survivor of a so called abduction, etc...it's ALL typically carried out by little Grey men.

Now, I'm not saying that's definitive proof or evidence of their existence.

I'm also not saying the inverse.

But there's definitely some interesting research to be done. Is it a cultural osmosis thing, primarily? All the kiddos who grew up when Roswell was becoming pop culture and all those years of UFO/X-Files inundation into the mainstream created some kind of mandela-esque shared cultural delusion?

Is it another example of humankind trying desperately to connect dots and fill missing information? Have UAPs become a sort of religious-proxy for those who don't believe in higher power?

Or are greys a real thing, and the common occurrence of sightings is because that's the closest species we have to an intergalactic neighbor?

Even discarding the science and the possibility of discovering new fauna, it's still a fascinating topic if approached from a psychological or social frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom