• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr1999

I'm with the show me proof crowd, we need hard evidence. Burden of proof lies with them. It's funny because It always seems like disclosure is right around the corner but nothing substantial ever comes out it, if you read about the descriptions from say Bigelow Aerospace, there never will be any evidence left because supposedly they can warp human perception. If anything this is some psyop, it's been done before with previous presidents. Not buying it.

Interesting - i dunno all of this seems easy to fake. That ring in the yard is new to me, prob what was censored out in the news video.
Those rings are all over las vegas, you can google map it and see numerous circles, its a scam, he quickly makes a youtube channel when supposedly he had nothing to gain from it. Smells like BS to me.

Last edited:

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
The Putin-looking dude is a pro. Vargas calls out "10 seconds" at 4:00 and he doesn't balk, apart from the awkward delay interrupting him. I need to borrow some of that style for when I'm in meetings.
Ross is super polished, love his delivery and demeanor. Also highlights the ultra lame model of mainstream news “10 seconds!”, which she had to say twice. Such a shitty format for nuanced discussion, or discussion of any kind really.

Apparently the footage from one of the UFOs that was downed over Alaska

What are they filming that with? Cant be a head cam or something tracking it as the movement is nonsensical if the viewer could actually see it.

Also it looks more cgi from Mars attacks than something from outer space.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
This is coming out when the aliens arrive
Or September.

I Hope Please GIF

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Ross is super polished, love his delivery and demeanor. Also highlights the ultra lame model of mainstream news “10 seconds!”, which she had to say twice. Such a shitty format for nuanced discussion, or discussion of any kind really.

The dude was formerly an Australian 60 Minutes journalist, so he's a seasoned veteran. I was really surprised to see him pop up in NewsNation and covering UAPs no less.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
What are they filming that with? Cant be a head cam or something tracking it as the movement is nonsensical if the viewer could actually see it.

Also it looks more cgi from Mars attacks than something from outer space.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was DCS plus mods, and TrackIR.

Golgo 13

The dude was formerly an Australian 60 Minutes journalist, so he's a seasoned veteran. I was really surprised to see him pop up in NewsNation and covering UAPs no less.
Looking forward to seeing the extended (1 hour) version of the interview supposedly being released tomorrow. It will still only be a fraction of the 4 hours they recorded for NewsNation. I suspect heavy, selective cuts but maybe we’ll get a bunch of new information.

Then there’s a 3 hour interview Ross did with Grusch at his home, separate from NewsNation that they will air at a later date

Fools idol

Banned
does anyone have the link to the genome sequencing expert who discusses the theory that human evolution was actually artificially accelerated?

I dont remember his name, but it was a german dr, he did a ton of research work for MIT and the US government during the past 10 years and shared his findings in a 45 min interview. He talks about how certain things were 'cut and spliced' and turned on and off on our DNA. Was pretty fascinating. He basically says 'this is not by chance or nature, it's too precise' . or something along those lines.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I was just informed about the story and supposedly that he witnesses are very credible. Other people saw the green fireball but this family saw 8 ft creatures with huge eyes after the fireball went by.

Golgo 13

Today is the day, isn't it? The full interview is being released?

Edit: Rogan is on it lol

Definitely not the "full interview", which is 4 hours long. It will be highly edited. Best case scenario is that we get a "best of" which is 1 hour of footage. Even that is doubtful considering the format NewsNation seems to be following, which is 'interview footage interspersed with reporter narrative/commentary'.

So I think a big issue that people have in believing that aliens exist or actually visit us is that they actually think NASA has the answers. We're constantly being told about events that are happening hundreds and/or millions of light years away so we are lulled into this false sense that surely we know what's going on in and around our own solar system. There is still debate and uncertainty wether another planet lies at the edge of our solar system. Seriously. Just Google "is there a hidden planet in our solar system" and read for a minute.

There might be a whole other planet in our solar system that we haven't yet found.

The reality is we have no idea what's out there or how far it actually has to come to visit us. There are many UFO sightings that begin and end over bodies of water, and we all know that we know very little about what's at the bottom of our oceans.

I don't know wether or not aliens exist, but the probability is that they do. Anything's possible. They could be here already, or have an outpost at the edge of our solar system. We have no idea what's out there.

Mans hubris are acting as blinders.

tommolb

Really? How would this be? I thought we (not me personally) pretty well mapped-out the Solar System.
If I remember correctly the theory is something with gravitational mass is pulling at stuff in the ort cloud (the area beyond Pluto) making it all orbit the sun in roughly the same way. This being some massive planet that orbits so far out we'd struggle to see it. Might be a gas giant ejected from the central solar system way back when it was first being formed.

If I remember correctly the theory is something with gravitational mass is pulling at stuff in the ort cloud (the area beyond Pluto) making it all orbit the sun in roughly the same way. This being some massive planet that orbits so far out we'd struggle to see it. Might be a gas giant ejected from the central solar system way back when it was first being formed.
Ah, ok. I'd assumed "The Solar System" was defined with Pluto as the outer limit, but that makes sense.

Ah, ok. I'd assumed "The Solar System" was defined with Pluto as the outer limit, but that makes sense.
But Pluto isn't considered a planet anymore, and yet there is still debate as to wether or not it should be classified as such. That's really kind of the point I was getting at. I think we are led to believe we know far more about the universe than we do. I'm constantly seeing stories in my news feed about galaxies and planets and stars that are millions of light years away and I'm just like....really? We're still not sure what Pluto is and it's in our own solar system.

There is a belief that there's a planet orbiting our sun that we haven't discovered yet. I'm just saying there is so little we know about the universe but we are conditioned into thinking we know so much. I think that leads to a lot of the doubt about extraterrestrial life. If we know about stars millions of light years away surely we'd know about aliens in our own solar system. But we don't even know everything about our own solar system.

But Pluto isn't considered a planet anymore, and yet there is still debate as to wether or not it should be classified as such. That's really kind of the point I was getting at. I think we are led to believe we know far more about the universe than we do. I'm constantly seeing stories in my news feed about galaxies and planets and stars that are millions of light years away and I'm just like....really? We're still not sure what Pluto is and it's in our own solar system.

There is a belief that there's a planet orbiting our sun that we haven't discovered yet. I'm just saying there is so little we know about the universe but we are conditioned into thinking we know so much. I think that leads to a lot of the doubt about extraterrestrial life. If we know about stars millions of light years away surely we'd know about aliens in our own solar system. But we don't even know everything about our own solar system.
I hear you, and I wasn't saying Pluto is a planet, and you weren't necessarily saying I was saying Pluto is a planet. There's a lot we don't know. Kind of like our oceans, which are obviously a microscopic spec in terms of the vastness of the universe: "Scientists have successfully photographed a black hole, landed rovers on Mars, and sent spacecraft to the dark side of the moon. Yet, one of the last unknown frontiers – and one of the most deceptively familiar – is on our very own planet. More than 80% of the ocean remains unexplored." https://oceana.org/blog/why-does-so-much-ocean-remain-unexplored-and-unprotected/

Who's to say these crafts aren't coming from a breakaway civilization hiding down there somewhere, or within the earth?

Last edited:
There are many UFO sightings that begin and end over bodies of water, and we all know that we know very little about what's at the bottom of our oceans.
Yet, one of the last unknown frontiers – and one of the most deceptively familiar – is on our very own planet. More than 80% of the ocean remains unexplored." https://oceana.org/blog/why-does-so-much-ocean-remain-unexplored-and-unprotected/

Who's to say these crafts aren't coming from a breakaway civilization hiding down there somewhere, or within the earth?

Precisely.

Fools idol

Banned
I hear you, and I wasn't saying Pluto is a planet, and you weren't necessarily saying I was saying Pluto is a planet. There's a lot we don't know. Kind of like our oceans, which are obviously a microscopic spec in terms of the vastness of the universe: "Scientists have successfully photographed a black hole, landed rovers on Mars, and sent spacecraft to the dark side of the moon. Yet, one of the last unknown frontiers – and one of the most deceptively familiar – is on our very own planet. More than 80% of the ocean remains unexplored." https://oceana.org/blog/why-does-so-much-ocean-remain-unexplored-and-unprotected/

this theory has been debunked many, many times.

The oceans have been explored - by sonar. There realy is just a vast amount of nothingness down there.

The actual physics of a human-manned craft that can go deep enough down and not get crushed like a tin can is mind boggling. The pressure gets exponentially higher the further a sub goes down, to the point where it becomes impossible to move.

this theory has been debunked many, many times.

The oceans have been explored - by sonar. There realy is just a vast amount of nothingness down there.

The actual physics of a human-manned craft that can go deep enough down and not get crushed like a tin can is mind boggling. The pressure gets exponentially higher the further a sub goes down, to the point where it becomes impossible to move.
The sources I'm reading are saying that even with sonar tech, it's still only around 20-25%% mapped. But with initiatives to fully map by 2030. Here's a couple; the second calls out sonar specifically:

Raonak

Banned
I don't believe it until there's undeniable proof.

Like I need a living alien giving a "blood" sample so we can see how same/different their biology is compared to ours. Are they powered by proteins, do they have DNA?
How long have these hypothetical aliens been here, and are they responsible for seeding life on earth?

Aliens feels a bit too simple of an explaination. It could just be glitches in the universe simulation, or even a machine civilisation that's living in the core of our planet.

Or maybe it is simple and it's just it's a secret silo'd military department or even unrelated organisation that creates experimental technology.

Either that or this is all a prank.

Last edited:

Golgo 13

Today is the day, isn't it? The full interview is being released?

Edit: Rogan is on it lol

Yep. Newsnation said Sunday. 9pm Eastern.😱

What did you guys think? It didn’t change my mind in either direction. I still think Grusch is credible, none of the new stuff shocked me too much. It’s almost like they leaked all the juiciest bits already.

Last edited:

Fools idol

Banned
Moreso than the (theoretical) physics of interstellar space travel?

Ignoring the fact that, in this case, we wouldn't be talking about humans or human manned craft.

There are very few if any plausible theoretical solutions to the problem that is for sure.

To give you an example of the numbers involved, the human body can survive only up to around 58 Psi. The deepest part of the ocean, the Mariana trench, is approx 15,750 psi 🤣

In short, we prolly have more chance of interstellar travel.

mako

There are very few if any plausible theoretical solutions to the problem that is for sure.

To give you an example of the numbers involved, the human body can survive only up to around 58 Psi. The deepest part of the ocean, the Mariana trench, is approx 15,750 psi 🤣

In short, we prolly have more chance of interstellar travel.
Human body doesn't do too well in space either to be fair.

Golgo 13

For someone that is doing what he is doing, he is cool as a fucking cucumber and doesn't seem in the slightest bit concerned for his safety / freedom.

I'm calling bullshit on that alone. It's like he's telling his poker buddies about a chick he fucked over the weekend.
Great critical thinking skills.

Guy isn’t a hysterical sorority girl, he’s a highly intelligent, decorated military veteran. He also researched this for 4 years before coming forward with the information.

Coming forward publicly would likely be *liberating* for him because he’s now protected against retaliation.

Do you expect him to be crying? Stuttering? Please detail to me how you would “expect” someone to act in this situation?

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I don't believe it until there's undeniable proof.

Like I need a living alien giving a "blood" sample so we can see how same/different their biology is compared to ours. Are they powered by proteins, do they have DNA?
How long have these hypothetical aliens been here, and are they responsible for seeding life on earth?

Aliens feels a bit too simple of an explaination. It could just be glitches in the universe simulation, or even a machine civilisation that's living in the core of our planet.
Doesn't believe in aliens, then proceeds to present an even more far fetched explanation. Wtf!? Ok I think I've had enough Internet for the day.

Last edited:
For someone that is doing what he is doing, he is cool as a fucking cucumber and doesn't seem in the slightest bit concerned for his safety / freedom.

I'm calling bullshit on that alone. It's like he's telling his poker buddies about a chick he fucked over the weekend.
He's a decorated former combat officer who is working at the highest level of intelligence agencies. He absolutely seems stressed in parts of the interviews.

Please tell me what you'd expect him to be like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom