• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sono

e compartmentalization and stove piping. He draws a parallel between the public project bluebook by the airforce and the secret airforce investigation, more funded, and uncovered by Jacques Vallée, and the public AARO, wondering if there is a secret AARO.

Sources: https://youtube.com/watch?v=tPHETzCHtCghttps://youtube.com/watch?v=ZwRy-A

Thanks for that post, some of the significant bits (imho)

He states that some of his sources saw the crafts and that there is a chance that some of them will speak publicly about it.

He declares that there are some really powerful deep state actors both in the military and the intelligence agencies that are putting up a lot of resistance to getting more transparency and he thinks they can't justify it anymore.

He explains that one of the reasons why his sources don't say aliens is due to the fact that when you're doing space travel you're also doing time travel.

According to his sources the crafts themselves in many cases were not operable and were just completely outside the realm of what our spacecrafts looked like and how they function.

According to his sources, there are not only crafts but there are also lots of documents, videos, photographs, and plenty more. They're just being withheld from the public and, according to him, from Congress as well.

According to him, there are multiple people that gave their testimonies to the AARO, that were withheld from Congress.

One source told him that there is an effort to reverse engineer the crafts, but it is difficult to do due to the compartmentalization and stove piping.

In regard to "He explains that one of the reasons why his sources don't say aliens is due to the fact that when you're doing space travel you're also doing time travel. "

So the Aliens are sending robots, machines that can last a long time or what is he saying here ?

JapeMincer

Neo Member
Sounds to me like he’s saying future humans due to the time travel remark.

A bit like the film, Sphere.

Last edited:

The comment about space / time travel.. if traveling through vast distances of space also = time travel then are these are ancient aliens and their buddies on vulcun etc will be more technologically advanced than these guys here??

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
This thread got me to watch the Joe Rogan/Bob Lazar podcast/interview. His testimony there is fucking wild. I'm seeing a commonality between a lot of these stories and the mention of E115, or Moscovium. I'm getting srs Mass Effect vibes.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
There is still no definitive proof ET's exist, so, still an 'if' until proven otherwise, and I stand by 'if' proven extra terrestrials exists then it will be the biggest news ever, what's bigger?

are you a flat earther by the way? just wondering.

(or space denier (or both) as all your posts seem to try and lead the path away from space (inner earth? really?), so maybe space isnt real to you?)

There is definitive proof.

Its seems your idea of proof must come from a what you yourself deem as a believable source.

And to answer your question as to if I'm a "flat earther" I would say no.

I'm a person. I don't do labels boo.

"Inner earth, really?"

I'm not going even going to respond to that. That alone tells me enough.

Same goes for "space denier" Another label. Honestly never even heard that one.

Pretty funny.

With that said, It's not my intention to come across condescending. But then again your post did.

So sorry not sorry? 👽

I think there IS compelling evidence that "the grays," you know, the stereotypical "martian," big eyed, we've gotta use our Cyclones on Mr. Blonde type shit, those guys - they permeate our culture and are mentioned SPECIFICALLY in so many second hand accounts, pop culture representation, every interview with a Survivor of a so called abduction, etc...it's ALL typically carried out by little Grey men.

Now, I'm not saying that's definitive proof or evidence of their existence.

I'm also not saying the inverse.

But there's definitely some interesting research to be done. Is it a cultural osmosis thing, primarily? All the kiddos who grew up when Roswell was becoming pop culture and all those years of UFO/X-Files inundation into the mainstream created some kind of mandela-esque shared cultural delusion?

Is it another example of humankind trying desperately to connect dots and fill missing information? Have UAPs become a sort of religious-proxy for those who don't believe in higher power?

Or are greys a real thing, and the common occurrence of sightings is because that's the closest species we have to an intergalactic neighbor?

Even discarding the science and the possibility of discovering new fauna, it's still a fascinating topic if approached from a psychological or social frame.

Exactly.

There are so (to) many angles to approach this. I'm in no rush to reach conclusions or "proof"

And i like to echo you and say It's a fascinating topic for a multitude of approaches.

MilkyJoe MilkyJoe

I've read the twitter post.

Nothing new (not meant in arrogant way)

And besides that I'm currently in a mild black pill mode.

Also, if you know how a illusionist does his thing you can extrapolate that to this scenario as well.

Thanks for read, sincerely.

midnightAI midnightAI TheInfamousKira TheInfamousKira MilkyJoe MilkyJoe

Last edited:

midnightAI

Is that an attempt at humor? Be sincere in your awnser.
why would it be otherwise? you wrote Reserved and I found it amusing, and you still haven't answered if you are a flat earther (or space denier) and be sincere in your answer

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
why would it be otherwise? you wrote Reserved and I found it amusing, and you still haven't answered if you are a flat earther (or space denier) and be sincere in your answer

Text is difficult to interpret hence my question. Reserved because I'm tired and not in the mood for an well thought out response. And yes I will be sincere. No point in it otherwise.

Sophist

This thread got me to watch the Joe Rogan/Bob Lazar podcast/interview. His testimony there is fucking wild. I'm seeing a commonality between a lot of these stories and the mention of E115, or Moscovium. I'm getting srs Mass Effect vibes.
Bob Lazar is a joke. He has been "revealing" his government secrets for decades on every TV/Radio stations. You know what happens to government agents who reveals true secrets? They end up in prison like Manning, Assange or Snowden.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Bob Lazar is a joke. He has been "revealing" his government secrets for decades on every TV/Radio stations. You know what happens to government agents who reveals true secrets? They end up in prison like Manning, Assange or Snowden.

I'm still in the process of forming a distinct opinion, but it sparked my interest

On the Joe Rogan interview, Bob has to stop due to a migraine a few times. But only when Joe presses for specific details. You know, the kind of stuff you couldn't BS.

Paraphrasing:

Bob: I studied the crafts to reverse-engineer them. I know how they worked, but couldn't get it functional.

Joe: Oh, wowwwww. How do they work?

Bob: Uh...Ow...Oh geez, Joe, this migraine. I'm sorry.

Joe: That's ok. I whole-heartedly believe you, fellow guy around my same age and therefore trustworthy.

I love Joe Rogan, btw. He's added a lot of value to my life. But I think he's wrong to believe Bob.

Last edited:

GeekyDad

All of this media seems like little more than an easy distraction from military activity and corporate testing. And the media companies that broadcast it, I'm sure, know that, though it might be unspoken. But it's easy money for them, entertainment for a good portion of the public, and an easy, free solution for the "powers that be."

I'm sure there is life elsewhere in the universe, but I doubt any of these sightings, reports and other information is any of that life.

Romulus

All of this media seems like little more than an easy distraction from military activity and corporate testing. And the media companies that broadcast it, I'm sure, know that, though it might be unspoken. But it's easy money for them, entertainment for a good portion of the public, and an easy, free solution for the "powers that be."

I'm sure there is life elsewhere in the universe, but I doubt any of these sightings, reports and other information is any of that life.

CNN and liberal media stand the most to gain from "distracting" the public from what is going on and they've been the most silent about the recent story. Those videos I posted of the presidents were really old too. So what were they "distracting" for back then?

David Grush is ordered to ruin his career to distract what exactly? If there was some consistency, fine, but there's not.

Pilots going back to ww2 from all sides of the war reported ufos following them on bombing runs, so what were they distracting from back then? The world war? The whole thing is laughable.

Last edited:

midnightAI

There is definitive proof.

Its seems your idea of proof must come from a what you yourself deem as a believable source.

And to answer your question as to if I'm a "flat earther" I would say no.

I'm a person. I don't do labels boo.

"Inner earth, really?"

I'm not going even going to respond to that. That alone tells me enough.
There is definitive proof? Where? There's speculation, hearsay, dodgy testimonies etc. but no evidence has yet to be shown. I personally believe we haven't been visited due to several factors but that is irrelevant really as that is just my opinion and if evidence comes out to the contrary then cool.

That goes for aliens, hollow earth, mud flood, young earth, giant monsters that roamed the earth or giant trees that are now our mountains (yes, really) even God.

If these things exist, and the irrefutable evidence is there then prove it.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
So over a week since the David Grusch revelations on NewsNation, some entertaining discussion on the subject

How can I, some dude on NEOGAF with a passing interest in the Grusch story, be more informed on the details of the Debrief article, NewsNation interview, and details of the ICIG complaint than these “journalists”? Fucking mind blowing ignorance on so many important details - critical details, too. Instead you’ve got the compulsion to play dancing alien videos in the background during the laughably uninformed discussion regarding the topic with the typical conversational cliches we’ve heard so many times “Oh yeah life exists out there somewhere”, “how could the government keep secrets this long?”, etc etc etc🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
There is definitive proof? Where? There's speculation, hearsay, dodgy testimonies etc. but no evidence has yet to be shown. I personally believe we haven't been visited due to several factors but that is irrelevant really as that is just my opinion and if evidence comes out to the contrary then cool.

That goes for aliens, hollow earth, mud flood, young earth, giant monsters that roamed the earth or giant trees that are now our mountains (yes, really) even God.

Yes I'm aware of the vapor canopy cycle and the petrified giant tree's due to probably plasma cataclysm/resets etc

GloveSlap

On the Joe Rogan interview, Bob has to stop due to a migraine a few times. But only when Joe presses for specific details. You know, the kind of stuff you couldn't BS.

Paraphrasing:

Bob: I studied the crafts to reverse-engineer them. I know how they worked, but couldn't get it functional.

Joe: Oh, wowwwww. How do they work?

Bob: Uh...Ow...Oh geez, Joe, this migraine. I'm sorry.

Joe: That's ok. I whole-heartedly believe you, fellow guy around my same age and therefore trustworthy.

I love Joe Rogan, btw. He's added a lot of value to my life. But I think he's wrong to believe Bob.
Lazar will get mad if you ask to see his diploma, its hilarious. He has been thoroughly debunked at this point. He actually did work at a high security military base for a time, but he was pretty much doing grunt work.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Just out of curiosity..

What constitutes proof for you personally?

And if possible, could you be as elaborate and detailed as possible as to under which conditions you personally will accept, let's say, ET existence as definitive proof.

What's needed to convince you beyond belief as it were.

Last edited:

midnightAI

Just out of curiosity..

What constitutes proof for you personally?

And if possible, could you be as elaborate and detailed as possible as to under which conditions you personally will accept, let's say, ET existence as definitive proof.
Personally, physical proof is one way, show us actual photos, video (not fake crap, or blurry, or lights on the sky that could be projected there or drones or whatever) that is verified by experts to be proven not fake etc.
If craft exist, show us, show us whole or even partial craft on the floor if we have them, it's no use one person saying 'we have them' with zero other evidence other than his word.

Here is the thing with many conspiracy theorists, on one hand don't believe the government about anything you are being lied to etc. but at the same time believe me because... reasons (and no I'm not saying governments should be trusted)

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
How can I, some dude on NEOGAF with a passing interest in the Grusch story, be more informed on the details of the Debrief article, NewsNation interview, and details of the ICIG complaint than these “journalists”? Fucking mind blowing ignorance on so many important details - critical details, too. Instead you’ve got the compulsion to play dancing alien videos in the background during the laughably uninformed discussion regarding the topic with the typical conversational cliches we’ve heard so many times “Oh yeah life exists out there somewhere”, “how could the government keep secrets this long?”, etc etc etc🤦🏻‍♂️

Well the scenario you're describing is, I would say, a relative big part as to why as soon I lived on my own I cut the cable as they say. Correct me if I misinterpreted your post but I sense a frustrated undertone. If that is indeed the case then we could shake hands.

Toddler TV plus the bonus of direct denigrating manipulation in the form of commercials.

13 years free from cable, news ie fear based programming (mostly) and social media.

Just podcasts and YT premium channels for me.

A constant ever changing paradigm due to new information.

No believing or need for absolute proof in this ever growing and incorporating different/new perspectives from moment to moment and that will go on forever.

Sure, I find certain perspectives more believable as it were if it's sounds logical or resonates with my inner intuition.

But in the end it's quite hard to deal with so many perspectives. And topics of interest that sometimes if not most are inter woven with each other.

/Rant.

Plus; only my first three paragraphs were a response to your post.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Personally, physical proof is one way, show us actual photos, video (not fake crap, or blurry, or lights on the sky that could be projected there or drones or whatever) that is verified by experts to be proven not fake etc.
If craft exist, show us, show us whole or even partial craft on the floor if we have them, it's no use one person saying 'we have them' with zero other evidence other than his word.

Here is the thing with many conspiracy theorists, on one hand don't believe the government about anything you are being lied to etc. but at the same time believe me because... reasons (and no I'm not saying governments should be trusted)

I get it. And not suprised with your response. And please don't take that the wrong way.

My response would be that our current publicly availability tech is, whatever, X amount of decades behind of what exists and kept behind the curtains.

So my approach to your response would be that you're naieve (not meant in an insulting way I assure you) and that your examples are easily created; for example to keep a certain narrative going.

Btw i hate the term conspiracy theorists. You gave a fine example as to why; (I have more reasons but anyways) they think in absolutes.

Thanks for your response.

Sincerely

I can recommend some channels/podcasts if you're interested. If not that fine as well. Cheers.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
And you still haven't answered if you are a flat earther (or space denier) and be sincere in your answer

Crater Earth/Moon map is what I'm currently entertaining.

So no I'm not a flat earther

Just for fun

QHMJhxq.jpg

midnightAI

I get it. And not suprised with your response. And please don't take that the wrong way.

My response would be that our current publicly availability tech is, whatever, X amount of decades behind of what exists and kept behind the curtains.

So my approach to your response would be that you're naieve (not meant in an insulting way I assure you) and that your examples are easily created; for example to keep a certain narrative going.

Btw i hate the term conspiracy theorists. You gave a fine example as to why; (I have more reasons but anyways) they think in absolutes.

Thanks for your response.

Sincerely

I can recommend some channels/podcasts if you're interested. If not that fine as well. Cheers.
Right, so cover up?

So you really believe that the world's governments and government agencies, scientists, military and others such as contractors have managed to keep what would be the biggest discovery of all mankind a secret? The UK government couldn't even keep a booze up a secret.

If any nation got pissed at the US (oh, I dunno, like Russia for example, or China, or North Korea) then they wouldn't spill the beans?

(I'm not saying it isn't possible there is a cover up but I am saying it's very unlikely, too many moving parts)

There is nothing naive about wanting to see/hear irrefutable evidence, believing stuff you hear from random YouTubers with zero scientific background talking about things like flat earth, hollow earth, mud flood/Tartaria, young earth that have all been proven to not be true or at the very least through science is naive.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Can you explain that further?

And I think you took my comment about been naive wrong because your response doesn't really reflects my intention and follow up as to why i said that.

Also let me guess. You think we're ATM the most advanced as we've ever been.. Correct?

Last edited:

midnightAI

Well the picture shows how individual beliefs saw the world, because they knew no better. If you just look at the sky in all directions it does appear to be a dome, it isn't, one is a photo showing what it's really like (or at least an approximation using multiple photos) So scientific discovery changed our understanding of the earth (it was discovered to be an ellipsoid long before that of course simply by observing the stars)

Last edited:

Winter John

Not for nothing but if I was a C.I.A chief and I wasn't sure about how reliable ole Dave was. Telling him we got spaceships in the parking bay would be a pretty good way to find out. If he believes it, he's a moron. If he runs around telling everyone, he’s untrustworthy. If he goes public, he’s a useful tool.

Last edited:

sono

I came across this article published by The Guardian :

House of Representatives to hold hearing on whistleblower’s UFO claims

James Comer, the Republican chair of the House oversight committee, said the committee would hold a hearing into claims by David Grusch

A date is expected to be announced in the next few weeks. Tim Burchett and Anna Paulina Luna, Republican members of Congress from Florida and Tennessee, respectively, will lead the oversight committee investigation.

“Americans, who continue to fund this federal government work, expect transparency and meaningful oversight from Congress.”

As a side note of interest, there is also the following comment in that article

Jonathan Grey, a current US intelligence official at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (Nasic), confirmed the existence of “exotic materials” to the Debrief.

However a search for Jonathan Grey at Nasic by me seems to show that the name Jonathan Grey is like a common alias and not a name of an employee at Nasic

Last edited:

midnightAI

And I think you took my comment about been naive wrong because your response doesn't really reflects my intention and follow up as to why i said that.

Also let me guess. You think we're ATM the most advanced as we've ever been.. Correct?
Wanting to know the truth with irrefutable proof is not naive.

And most advanced ever? Technologically, yes, absolutely.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Wanting to know the truth with irrefutable proof is not naive.

And most advanced ever? Technologically, yes, absolutely.

Hi.

Regarding your first paragraph:

You either misinterpreted me, or I explained myself badly. (English isn't my first language).

Anyways. With that out of the way....

I wholeheartedly agree with your first paragraph.

What I meant with you been naive were the examples you gave regarding my question to you asking what you deem as definitive proof.

And again, the examples you gave (which I deem perfectly logical by the way, hence my remark saying I wasn't surprised).
were naive because in these days all those examples can be created so as to say; "look, here are your photo's and crafts, see, it's real!1!"

Look, we both have different paradigms from which we operate. And that's fine. Speaking for myself i can say I've heard enough to give the benefit of the doubt that we have been visited many times (Space, inner Earth, other dimensions w/e; I entertain all options) and there have been many events of exchanging tech and treaties in the past.

So my approach is based on my current and ever growing pardigm.

I hope that makes sense.

Regarding your 2nd paragraph:

Well.. Like i mentioned I've been interested in ancient aliens since i was 15. I'm almost 41 now. In those years I naturally gathered more and more information and aliens are now more or less not so interesting for me at this point. Supressed history and the occult (and much more but w/e) has my peak interest at the moment and I'm of the opinion that there have been multiple civilizations that possessed technology that would look like magic to us.

So yeah.

I already gave you the opportunity for some channels and podcast which you ignored (no worries) But in hindsight, and correct me if I'm wrong, you want definitive proof, and that will not be provided in most cases.

So therefore it's likely irrelevant for you to watch/listen to anyways.

Sorry for the long post.

Kind regards.

Last edited:

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member

Just for fun

QHMJhxq.jpg

The reason these all look the same is because they are just general diagrams of beliefs. What is the one thing they have in common? Its not the shape or position of stars or sky or anything being flat. Its the fact that those civilizations are the only one featured at the center of their beliefs....and are the only part of those worlds that matter.

Funny how that works....... except the last one of course...when we now have a better understanding of the way the world works.

midnightAI

And again, the examples you gave (which I deem perfectly logical by the way, hence my remark saying I wasn't surprised).
were naive because in these days all those examples can be created so as to say; "look, here are your photo's and crafts, see, it's real!1
The issue here though isn't 'fake evidence', which I agree these days very easy to fake (not so much 60 yes ago but that's a different argument), here is the lack of evidence which you cannot fake (you can cover it up but I've explained why I think that is unlikely (though not impossible)).

I'd agree I would be naive if photos are shown without checking them to see if they were fake and just take them at face value to be real, but that isn't the case here.

That's why I was confused about your naive comment.

I have seen many videos about mud floods, Tartaria, flat earth, hollow earth etc. as I watch several channels that debunk flat earth (mainly for comedy value, Creaky Blinder is hilarious), now I think there are very interesting conversations to be had regarding people's theories and I have had many a drunken conversation about these things (why do we always talk about life, the universe and everything while drunk?).

We always come up with interesting thoughts ourselves such as 'the reason for the missing link in human evolution is alien intervention which accelerated human evolution at that point', is it true? Unlikely, interesting conversation either way.

So you really believe that the world's governments and government agencies, scientists, military and others such as contractors have managed to keep what would be the biggest discovery of all mankind a secret? The UK government couldn't even keep a booze up a secret.
The example that I think of regarding coverups is that most of the people working on the atom bomb and the cities built to hide its research had no idea what the larger purpose was (https://www.theguardian.com/cities/...cities-behind-the-atom-bomb-manhattan-project). It's come out now, but it took decades. Kind of like how to some people, it seems that the beans are being spilled on aliens and ufos now.

Compartmentalization works. I've seen it in the companies I've worked for. Mass layoffs occur one day with incredible efficiency; rehearsed by management and kept from the lower-level employees until day-of. Luckily and knock-on-wood, I've never been laid off.

Regarding the booze-up, I'm assuming it was politically advantageous for someone for the story to come out. If a story is not politically advantageous, I think it's less likely to be spilled.

Speaking of, when I was in college, my psych professor studied conspiracy theories and why people believe them. He found that people are more likely to believe a theory if there is a monetary incentive for the conspirators. I didn't tell him this, but I thought, "Duh! That's how the world works." See the layoff example above. And I think "conspirators" believe they're doing the right thing; i.e., trying to keep 70% of people's jobs with the unfortunate necessity of cutting 30%. The 30% see it as a conspiracy. All a matter of perspective.

midnightAI

The example that I think of regarding coverups is that most of the people working on the atom bomb and the cities built to hide its research had no idea what the larger purpose was (https://www.theguardian.com/cities/...cities-behind-the-atom-bomb-manhattan-project). It's come out now, but it took decades. Kind of like how to some people, it seems that the beans are being spilled on aliens and ufos now.

Compartmentalization works. I've seen it in the companies I've worked for. Mass layoffs occur one day with incredible efficiency; rehearsed by management and kept from the lower-level employees until day-of. Luckily and knock-on-wood, I've never been laid off.

Regarding the booze-up, I'm assuming it was politically advantageous for someone for the story to come out. If a story is not politically advantageous, I think it's less likely to be spilled.

Speaking of, when I was in college, my psych professor studied conspiracy theories and why people believe them. He found that people are more likely to believe a theory if there is a monetary incentive for the conspirators. I didn't tell him this, but I thought, "Duh! That's how the world works." See the layoff example above. And I think "conspirators" believe they're doing the right thing; i.e., trying to keep 70% of people's jobs with the unfortunate necessity of cutting 30%. The 30% see it as a conspiracy. All a matter of perspective.
You are still only talking about a single government though, if the comments about visitors in this latest whistleblower are true then visitors have landed across the globe so all/most major governments would need to cover it up (and let's face it, if there have been visitors what makes the USA special? Global visitations would make far more sense). A single thing to cover up isn't so hard, a global cover up is on an entirely different scale.

Most government leaks are for political (or monetary) gain so what makes ETs/UFO's any different? We have had wars/going through wars that governments could use that info to discredit other nations, it's never happened (so far).

(I'm not saying it's impossible by the way, just saying it's unlikely. Many don't trust the governments (wisely), but I don't trust the governments to keep a secret, especially one this huge)

Last edited:
You are still only talking about a single government though, if the comments about visitors in this latest whistleblower are true then visitors have landed across the globe so all/most major governments would need to cover it up (and let's face it, if there have been visitors what makes the USA special? Global visitations would make far more sense). A single thing to cover up isn't so hard, a global cover up is on an entirely different scale.

Most government leaks are for political (or monetary gain) so what makes ETs/UFO's any different? We have had wars/going through wars that governments could that info to discredit other nations, it's never happened (so far).
Why is it so hard to believe that multiple governments have covered up their own nation's visitations? I would see that as compartmentalization once again. Maybe that's where you and I differ on this.

Also, there HAVE been leaks, it's a matter of whether they're to be believed or not

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The issue here though isn't 'fake evidence', which I agree these days very easy to fake (not so much 60 yes ago but that's a different argument), here is the lack of evidence which you cannot fake (you can cover it up but I've explained why I think that is unlikely (though not impossible)).

I'd agree I would be naive if photos are shown without checking them to see if they were fake and just take them at face value to be real, but that isn't the case here.

That's why I was confused about your naive comment.

I have seen many videos about mud floods, Tartaria, flat earth, hollow earth etc. as I watch several channels that debunk flat earth (mainly for comedy value, Creaky Blinder is hilarious), now I think there are very interesting conversations to be had regarding people's theories and I have had many a drunken conversation about these things (why do we always talk about life, the universe and everything while drunk?).

We always come up with interesting thoughts ourselves such as 'the reason for the missing link in human evolution is alien intervention which accelerated human evolution at that point', is it true? Unlikely, interesting conversation either way.

It's just all very fascinating and entertaining to me. Always has been.

Saw David Icke live twice back in the day lmao.

I'm not here to proof things or waiting for it.

When it comes it comes.

👋👽👋

Oh and for the record I'm not a flat earther.

Look up moon map/crater earth very entertaining =)

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The reason these all look the same is because they are just general diagrams of beliefs. What is the one thing they have in common? Its not the shape or position of stars or sky or anything being flat. Its the fact that those civilizations are the only one featured at the center of their beliefs....and are the only part of those worlds that matter.

Funny how that works....... except the last one of course...when we now have a better understanding of the way the world works.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Just for fun

QHMJhxq.jpg
when you think about it, the flat earth belief actually makes sense. human beings only can live in a "flat" space; a slice or plane; our immediate existence is only possible in a very narrow length of space.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Okay, firstly I don't see those depictions as a representation of a flat earth.

Secondly, can everybody please refrain from quoting me in association with flat earth. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom