• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Good interview with Ross Coulthart on what’s next for Grusch, releasing his full interview with Grusch, and the complete incompetence displayed by mainstream media and so called “skeptics” covering the Grusch ICIG complaint.

I got this from Twitter and it was download only, so here it is.

Edit: Found it posted on YouTube as well. On mobile so I can’t embed, but here’s the link for YouTube.

Last edited:

Golgo 13

Jeremy Corbell hinting at something being released in the next 24 to 48 hours

Could be a Rogan podcast with Grusch, or the full interview Coulthart recorded with Grusch in his home, which Coulthart has said he’ll release sometime this week.

Or….

After listening to that clip it seems like Corbell is hinting that a foreign government will make a big announcement regarding UAP. At least, that discussion was directly before he said “something big will come out”. Find that highly unlikely, but I’d love to be wrong.

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

OK WTF is going on here, This is apparently still happening.

Edit 25 mins ago

This is what it usually looks like

j10S5Hd.jpeg

Last edited:
OK WTF is going on here, This is apparently still happening.

Edit 25 mins ago

This is what it usually looks like

j10S5Hd.jpeg

I don't know anything about this really, so don't want to jump to conclusions. Is it possible it's a malfunction or interference? If you look at the past-month readout, there are blackouts every once in a while. There was a blackout right before this one, and it came back with that pattern. Makes me think it's a calibration error or something

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

I don't know anything about this really, so don't want to jump to conclusions. Is it possible it's a malfunction or interference? If you look at the past-month readout, there are blackouts every once in a while. There was a blackout right before this one, and it came back with that pattern. Makes me think it's a calibration error or something

No idea, I'm just hear to post weird shit :messenger_grinning_smiling:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm a huge fan of the Prison Planet Conspiracy

Hence the dome in those depictions of earth, we're more or less quarantined according to some theories.

Another interpretation of the dome would be the vapor canopy according to other theories!

Lmao 🌟

Anyways, just thinking out loud!

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
We're all nutcases in some sense 😅

According to this specific nutjob; we ain't getting truth about nothing.

What we'll get it is what will support/steer the (perhaps ever semi changing) narrative. Maybe half truths mixed with lies.

Whatever works to steer us into a certain new global paradigm which will give TPTB more room to play with.

Did you know i have a phobia of nutcrackers.

Last edited:

Golgo 13

I think Ross is pretty credible…. But how do we know the source the this document and that it hasn’t been altered? Just seems like way too casual of a message (and sent in an unclassified manner) to be talking about an alliance of crash retrieval programs 😂.

sono

Easy to access version of this Larry Maguire letter.

revealzue4g.png

The significant parts of this letter refer to "recovered foreign material" and Canada's "historical and ongoing efforts on analyzing recovered UAP material"

Which lines up completely with David Grusch statements on NewsNation

but..
I think Ross is pretty credible…. But how do we know the source the this document and that it hasn’t been altered? Just seems like way too casual of a message (and sent in an unclassified manner) to be talking about an alliance of crash retrieval programs

I thought the same thing.

Golgo 13

If I watch another video of a blurry out of focus small light in the sky I will scream . if you see me about to press play tell me to stop ok ?
I think even at this point, if we had direct and clear photographic evidence of a vehicle or a being, people would dismiss it as fake. There’s too much shock involved with acknowledging the existence of it - it’s much more convenient and comforting to be a skeptic than to unravel this possibility. I think there’s a great majority of the population who could see a craft, walk inside of it, and still not believe it was real.

We’ve also turned the technological corner where photographic and video evidence even means anything, if you think about it. There’s too many means of corrupting those mediums and producing bullshit anyway.

So it's the same psyop being used in the UK, Brazil, Netherlands, Japan etc? Why are all these nations using psyops for 80+ years? They're all in on it?

Take your pick of conspiracy theory.

A number of them even say that any form of disclosure will be of the kind the ""people in the background want"" and it won't even be the entire thing but a "limited handout". Some go on to say that disclosure will say any "alien visitors we see" are simply "us from the future" or even that, "yes we've been visited but not anymore and those you see are ours, etc (like the triangle UFO sighting in Germany in the late 80s was said to be "ours" under testing).

Also keep in mind that if the superpowers of USA and the Soviet Union (and later Communist China) got to them first there's the application of political pressure from them to other countries not to reveal anything and anyone either "in the know" or "on the right track" who dies (Admiral Forrestal's "suicide") or disappears is simply coincidence.

Romulus

I'm just confused why some governments adamantly deny it for decades, others hint at the possibility, and now some are outright saying it's true but somehow it's a master plan...with zero consistency?.Even the US has been back and forth with their stance for 80 years. From absolutely no, maybe, to probably. I mean what sort of plan is this? Doesn't sound like there's any logic behind it at all but rather varying opinions of whether or not it should be revealed depending who's in office. That changes constantly and so does their stance.

MilkyJoe

I'm just confused why some governments adamantly deny it for decades, others hint at the possibility, and now some are outright saying it's true but somehow it's a master plan...with zero consistency?.Even the US has been back and forth with their stance for 80 years. From absolutely no, maybe, to probably. I mean what sort of plan is this? Doesn't sound like there's any logic behind it at all but rather varying opinions of whether or not it should be revealed depending who's in office. That changes constantly and so does their stance.

Keep the public guessing until they get bored of it, easier to hide a lie when no one is interested in the truth

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
A consolidation of power into a one world government with the people's backing is what I typically hear.

Although I'm not sure how that works when powerful nations wouldn't want to be anything other than on top.

It would make for a good sci-fi.
the plot of Watchmen, basically

Lol. So an 80 odd year pay ops to create a one world government.

Honestly, that sounds less believable than actual aliens visiting the planet.

Romulus

Lol. So an 80 odd year pay ops to create a one world government.

Honestly, that sounds less believable than actual aliens visiting the planet.

That's my thing. And if you're doing an 80 year psyop for some grand alien revelation(that you previously denied), then that means all the other world governments need to be in on the conspiracy too. Makes no sense, world governments can't even agree on borders or the simplest policies.

I know the conspiracy route is a bit easier to digest for people who don't keep up this but it doesn't make any sense. It's a giant cluster fuck of "smart government master plan pulling all the strings" but yet it's stupid, conflicting, and unorganized as hell.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I'm not saying it's evidence, but if you were about to pop your clogs, woud your last act be a wind up, or would your mind be on the end of your existence?

Quite a few on a wind up....

I'd absolutely be on the wind up. I'd probably take it too far and say I fucked an Alien or something.

That's my thing. And if you're doing an 80 year psyop for some grand alien revelation(that you previously denied), then that means all the other world governments need to be in on the conspiracy too. Makes no sense, world governments can't even agree on borders or the simplest policies.

I know the conspiracy route is a bit easier to digest for people who don't keep up this but it doesn't make any sense. It's a giant cluster fuck of "smart government master plan pulling all the strings" but yet it's stupid, conflicting, and unorganized as hell.

This. To keep this psy ops a secret for decades tens of thousands of people from all major governments around the world would need to be in on it.

It's the same failed logic of the flat earth lot who believe national governments have been lying the earth is round for hundreds of years......for reasons.

MilkyJoe

I'd absolutely be on the wind up. I'd probably take it too far and say I fucked an Alien or something.

This. To keep this psy ops a secret for decades tens of thousands of people from all major governments around the world would need to be in on it.

It's the same failed logic of the flat earth lot who believe national governments have been lying the earth is round for hundreds of years......for reasons.

Good gag btw re a wind up

But... it's kind of not a secret, though...,

sono

A fantastic episode of Event Horizon just out with a 10year American F18 pilot describing his experience and the organisation he set up around it!

Who can say? While we cannot firmly say "aliens" at this point there's more than enough evidence of something having a higher leg on us on tech.

Could be simply that civilian tech nowadays is good enough to keep capturing things that it may be high time to get ahead of the curve and give some handouts on what they know.

Naturally there will be a firestorm if we've had this tech for who knows how long and it hasn't been given out to benefit society.

Well there was this guy from Brazil...

Romulus

drones. did you guys see what they can do with a fleet of drones now? how many ufo sighting reports are because of these things?

Drones in ww2? That's the main thing about all this, fighter pilots from all sides of the war were reporting eerily similar objects that are in question now, but with radar data now recording speeds that don't make sense.

Last edited:

Golgo 13

Okay so now we've got a member of Congress saying on national television, publically, that he's seen a UAP in military possession. Is he lying too? Is he "mistaken" and is it just a new jet? A drone? A toy? How much more proof do people need? Completely fucking insane this isn't front page news everywhere at this point. I think we'll reach a point where multiple Congress/Senate/Intelligence people will come out and say "This is %100 real and I've touched the craft and been inside" and it will still be relegated to the corners of the Internet and news clips on 4chan.

As I said in my previous post, I think the denial in people is so strong that they'll never process this even if UAP landed in their front yard - their denial will enable them to constantly move the goal post indefinitely.

Proof: Here is a congressman saying he'e seen the UAP
Response: "Oh but he's just a corrupt politician", "This is a psy op"
Proof: Here's pictures of the craft
Response: "Those aren't clear enough... you can fake that"
Proof: Here's a 4k picture of the craft
Response: "That's AI generated... or photoshop"
Proof: Here's a photo of a dead pilot
Response: "Hollywood bullshit... AI generated"

It will literally never end.

Last edited:
Okay so now we've got a member of Congress saying on national television, publically, that he's seen a UAP in military possession. Is he lying too? Is he "mistaken" and is it just a new jet? A drone? A toy? How much more proof do people need? Completely fucking insane this isn't front page news everywhere at this point. I think we'll reach a point where multiple Congress/Senate/Intelligence people will come out and say "This is %100 real and I've touched the craft and been inside" and it will still be relegated to the corners of the Internet and news clips on 4chan.

As I said in my previous post, I think the denial in people is so strong that they'll never process this even if UAP landed in their front yard - their denial will enable them to constantly move the goal post indefinitely.

Proof: Here is a congressman saying he'e seen the UAP
Response: "Oh but he's just a corrupt politician", "This is a psy op"
Proof: Here's pictures of the craft
Response: "Those aren't clear enough... you can fake that"
Proof: Here's a 4k picture of the craft
Response: "That's AI generated... or photoshop"
Proof: Here's a photo of a dead pilot
Response: "Hollywood bullshit... AI generated"

It will literally never end.

There are just some people who can't accept certain things if it clashes with their sense of reality.

For example I once had a coworker who could not (not "would not" but "could not") watch any superhero movie. When asked he said it was because people can't do those things in real life. If it couldn't be done for real then it was a waste of time giving it attention for him which extended outside that genre.

noonjam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom