• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airola

Ability to disappear from IR visual
Ability to disappear from a surveillance ship's sensors at will(USS Omaha was a specialized intelligence ship).

One thing to consider is that obviously countries are working on things that are supposed to be invisible to any sensor available. But then again the same countries should also work on technology that would be able to show it if some other country would build a machine like that.

So if they want the machine that is the absolute best at hiding, they should try to make a machine that is invisible to all of their current sensors. But at the same time if they manage to do that, then it brings out the possibility that if someone else is capable on doing the same type of a machine, then they are in trouble. So they would want to build something like that but at the same time would want that no-one would know about its existence, or else they'd have to build a sensor that is capable to see that. And that again would cause trouble to them if someone else would find out how to do the same sensor.

Airola

I'm not buying a hidden civilization with advanced tech that live under the sea Aquaman style. That would shatter our understanding of reality more than if it were Aliens from another planet.

Another possibility is that it is actually current technology, but it is something that is so easy to make that any regular person would be able to do it if they knew how to do it. And maybe it's something that would potentially be extremely deadly in wrong hands. Like if one depressed enough dude thinks he's had enough and wants to die and take everyone with him, it would be like giving him a nuke and tell him to blow it up. So even the slightest hint of something like that existing would be incredibly dangerous to everyone, but they would still want to use that to something.

Or maybe it would be something that would be "too good" for regular people and would make banks completely needless.

INC

One thing to consider is that obviously countries are working on things that are supposed to be invisible to any sensor available. But then again the same countries should also work on technology that would be able to show it if some other country would build a machine like that.

So if they want the machine that is the absolute best at hiding, they should try to make a machine that is invisible to all of their current sensors. But at the same time if they manage to do that, then it brings out the possibility that if someone else is capable on doing the same type of a machine, then they are in trouble. So they would want to build something like that but at the same time would want that no-one would know about its existence, or else they'd have to build a sensor that is capable to see that. And that again would cause trouble to them if someone else would find out how to do the same sensor.
masking IR isnt difficult tbh

A sheet of glass can do it (treated glass)

Last edited:

Burnttips

I would doubt that the snippets of video we're seeing are maximum output situations. It would be like seeing a fighter jet traveling vs at an airshow to show off performance. I don't think UFOs are trying to show off. Just cruising at thousands of miles an hour, instant acceleration with no visible propulsion is absolutely insane as is. And in the case of the recent ones, IR shows their temperature cooler than the ocean. What sort of machine is that cool and can submerge from a hover in an instant, and with no wings?

Look at it this way, nothing manmade has ever come close to the speeds we've recorded UFOs, and that's considering we have limited data on them and our aircraft require long distances to accelerate.

It never hovered in air. When it looks like it was you can hear the guy saying it's getting closer. It simply turned. Your reaching conclusions that are not present.

Romulus

This woman maintained her story until her 90s. I think she passed now. But, her description kinda reminds me of how some might look at ancient humans, with sympathy.

The 'aliens' looking like slightly evolved humans isn't new and fuck if her description isn't believable.

Last edited:

Romulus

Low quality but one of the "cubes" maybe the Navy was talking about? This was in India and apparently shits out another, something.

INC

Low quality but one of the "cubes" maybe the Navy was talking about? This was in India and apparently shits out another, something.

That was uploaded on the 13th, theres a indian holiday called Eid al-Fitr (Feast of Breaking the Fast), could be a lantern or something, to celebrate.......

i love one like this, since its a live camera, unless its been edited and reuploaded

Last edited:

Romulus

That was uploaded on the 13th, theres a indian holiday called Eid al-Fitr (Feast of Breaking the Fast), could be a lantern or something, to celebrate.......

i love one like this, since its a live camera, unless its been edited and reuploaded

I don't think you watched the whole video. Watch it in its entirety. It takes off at hundreds, if not thousands of mph. It was also captured on another camera.

Last edited:

Romulus

Just watched the 60 minutes doc on UFOs

Pretty fucking interesting. They had a new pilot on there that came out for the first time from Favor's squadron. They talked about a UFO covering 80,000ft in 1 second, which 54,000mph. Then they saw it again 60miles away seconds later. The new pilot looked like she had wanted to get this off her chest for years. Kinda shook about it.

Last edited:

StormCell

Another day. Another round of steadily hearing about this more in common and public spaces. I was riding back from a day of practice for the MLF @ Lake Chickamauga when Fox News suddenly began talking about UAP and the news coming in June. Unfortunately, one of the co hosts, once presented with a question, wouldn't stop making light of it and in general just wouldn't stop laughing at his dumb abduction jokes. Everyone else was very serious. News that they were referencing was serious. Audio quotes that they were sharing were all very serious.

News continues to spread. I get the feeling that by June this will be the biggest topic on social media.

INC

Another day. Another round of steadily hearing about this more in common and public spaces. I was riding back from a day of practice for the MLF @ Lake Chickamauga when Fox News suddenly began talking about UAP and the news coming in June. Unfortunately, one of the co hosts, once presented with a question, wouldn't stop making light of it and in general just wouldn't stop laughing at his dumb abduction jokes. Everyone else was very serious. News that they were referencing was serious. Audio quotes that they were sharing were all very serious.

News continues to spread. I get the feeling that by June this will be the biggest topic on social media.

How isn't it the most popular talking point? I mean if 100% its planet and species changing

Considering the number of stories that "we have this tech", could we see this slow and steady increase in info to think that what will be released in June would be argued that "We need to show that we can challenge these unknowns" with a mix of confirmation that we have "pieces to study" to get most of these dark technologies into the open with funding?

It basically sidesteps the 'we've had this tech' for 'we need funding to study/replicate this tech' for the general public. And now that Space Force is a thing that would be were much of the tech/funding would also go towards.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

#DISCLOSUREISNEARING

StormCell

Considering the number of stories that "we have this tech", could we see this slow and steady increase in info to think that what will be released in June would be argued that "We need to show that we can challenge these unknowns" with a mix of confirmation that we have "pieces to study" to get most of these dark technologies into the open with funding?

It basically sidesteps the 'we've had this tech' for 'we need funding to study/replicate this tech' for the general public. And now that Space Force is a thing that would be were much of the tech/funding would also go towards.
Yes, I do think that there is a greater potential of added oversight to a growing budget dedicated to understanding the physics or technology behind what we are seeing. It does seem that the language around this topic is beginning to shape itself around UAP violating our security. I don't think that the conversation will approach our capability of challenging unknowns but rather making known that which is presently unknown. The first order of business would be detecting and tracking these UAP in the hopes of uncovering their origins and destinations, since presently we encounter them and basically lose them and never had an idea of where they even originated from.

Watching the 60 Minutes piece really helped me to form a better understanding and appreciation of what is actually happening to bring this information to the public and surface. This is really a tale of two men realizing that no one in the political room is talking about something of potentially huge significance and then working from the inside to push this topic out into the open. It was incredibly sly how the first batch of 3 Naval videos got made public -- those are the 3 the Navy got mad about and said should have never gone to the public. lol We also have a former head of intelligence on record stating that the objects seen in 2004 are definitely not ours (indicating he would be someone who would know) -- so that's something.

This is either the tale of 2 brave individuals pushing a topic the government didn't want to deal with and has lied about for decades, or we are being ensnared it an absolutely devious intelligence plot to shift the public into a state of extra-terrestrial panic so we can wage an invisible war designed to beef up public surveillance and condition the whole world to living under a new threat and layer of fear.

Romulus

For reference when taking about the speed of these craft, the 80,000ft in 1 second statement on 60 minutes is well over 15 times faster than the fastest bullet out of a gun.

Romulus

That's the kind of eye witness I want. Not crazies talking shit, but some military personnel with valid credentials and knowing their stuff, and still not being able to identify what they see.

If you want to dive in more search 'The Nimitz encounters' on YouTube. Supporting accounts from radar operator, weapon systems techs, and even conversations with sonar guys where they detected the objects underwater at 500knots, or 575mph.

So assuming they're not lying, instant acceleration 50,000mph+ in atmosphere, 575mph underwater, no wings, no visual propulsion, no sonic booms and ability to go into space.

Last edited:

INC

If you want to dive in more search 'The Nimitz encounters' on YouTube. Supporting accounts from radar operator, weapon systems techs, and even conversations with sonar guys where they detected the objects underwater at 500knots, or 575mph.

So assuming they're not lying, instant acceleration 50,000mph+ in atmosphere, 575mph underwater, no wings, no visual propulsion, no sonic booms and ability to go into space.

Torpedoes are about 220 knots, so that rules that out

Romulus

Torpedoes are about 220 knots, so that rules that out

Yup and I think that's more on the extreme side of the fastest torpedoes. 200knots is incredibly fast.
Either way radar tracked them in atmosphere with insane speeds just before the crazy sonar reading, so its likely the same object.

StormCell

Here is something I don't fully understand, and I'm hoping someone in the thread has some knowledge of this: it was said that the information regarding the Nimitz incident was no longer classified, and that's how these officers or former officers have been able to speak about it.

Why has this become declassified? Why haven't they been held to secrecy for the rest of their lives?

INC

Here is something I don't fully understand, and I'm hoping someone in the thread has some knowledge of this: it was said that the information regarding the Nimitz incident was no longer classified, and that's how these officers or former officers have been able to speak about it.

Why has this become declassified? Why haven't they been held to secrecy for the rest of their lives?

Freedom of information act, and its not deemed nation security, hence declassified, which is another reason why this topic has come about, because they some senators believe it is a matter of national security

This could be wrong tho, best guess

Last edited:

I believe that was answered in the 60 Minutes segment. IIRC it said that Lou had investigated it in 2008-09 but managed to get it declassified under FOIA when he left around 2017 but it was one of the Directors (?) that leaked it to the press.

... or we are being ensnared it an absolutely devious intelligence plot to shift the public into a state of extra-terrestrial panic so we can wage an invisible war designed to beef up public surveillance and condition the whole world to living under a new threat and layer of fear.
While I can't say what's going on, this wouldn't surprise me in the least. The state has run completely amok imho.

Romulus

I feel the panic conspiracy is a tough one because the objects have been sighted by pilots since WW2 and likely before. Unless they're just now deciding to use it for more funding. The anomalies are here, and US is just one of many countries that have reported it.

Last edited:

StormCell

I feel the panic conspiracy is a tough one because the objects have been sighted by pilots since WW2 and likely before. Unless they're just now deciding to use it for more funding. The anomalies are here, and US is just one of many countries that have reported it.
That's the angle I'm also coming from. The objects are real. Just because they are legit doesn't mean that there can't be an objective behind releasing the information. In fact, the narrative is made stronger by the fact that the objects are truly unexplained.

Romulus

That's the angle I'm also coming from. The objects are real. Just because they are legit doesn't mean that there can't be an objective behind releasing the information. In fact, the narrative is made stronger by the fact that the objects are truly unexplained.

So, they just now discovered they could use UFOs to create funding?

StormCell

So, they just now discovered they could use UFOs to create funding?

We only have a couple of puzzle pieces. There's no telling what the actual picture is or whether it contains a conspiracy. If we just take what we're being told at face value, the government has been lying to us for decades. We don't have a clear picture of potential objectives just like we don't know why, now as opposed to some other time, they will release the information. We have the story as it has been told to us in order for it to make sense. Maybe that's all there is, or there maybe more.

Let's look at 9/11 for instance. Toss out all the conspiracy theories and just focus on the political narratives. The left always said that the right used 9/11 to wage a war on Iraq. There's virtually no dispute that 9/11 really happened, but it became the leverage needed to invade Iraq a second time. It also fueled the PATRIOT act and was said, at the time, to be everything the neocons ever needed to beef up the state.

All I'm posturing here is that I can't be sure they aren't preparing to use this to beef up satellite surveillance and other surveillance systems to levels unheard of, all in the name of US security.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

That guy cannot be trusted. He already knows what it is and he presumes everything about the object to fit his imagination.
And He just does not look trustworthy to be honest.

Btw - anyone watched the 60 minutes thingy yesterday? Is it worth watching aside from above 13 min part ?

Last edited:
This is hilarious. No one is flying an unidentified aircraft in the US post 9/11 without the government knowing about it. You can't physically conceal your aircraft unless 1) its made out of material that can't be tracked by a radar device or 2) has a specific physical design that obfuscates the bounced back radio waves that are emitted by radar devices. As far as any UFO sighting went by, none of the flying saucers have any kind of design that would make it hard for radar to track them easily.

The easiest explanation for all these sightings:

They are drone prototypes being tested by lockheed martin or general atomics.

A far more sinister theory is that they are chinese or russian in origin to spy on us bases.

Aliens aren't dropping by only to visit US military bases of all places on earth.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
This is hilarious. No one is flying an unidentified aircraft in the US post 9/11 without the government knowing about it. You can't physically conceal your aircraft unless 1) its made out of material that can't be tracked by a radar device or 2) has a specific physical design that obfuscates the bounced back radio waves that are emitted by radar devices. As far as any UFO sighting went by, none of the flying saucers have any kind of design that would make it hard for radar to track them easily.

A far more sinister theory is that they are chinese or russian in origin to spy on us bases.

Aliens aren't dropping by only to visit US military bases of all places on earth.
Oh shit. Close the thread down. You've got the answers. Thanks for educating us.

INC

You best get in touch with all the world's military, they need you right now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom