• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airola

The what?

After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

This is right there in Genesis. When you are saying there are no mention of any other creatures, you are simply wrong.

A chariot is a two wheeled man made vehicle pulled forward by horses. So not an alien spacecraft. And if you wanna counter with "well that was their interpretation of what they saw" then thats an admission the bible contains false readings of things they couldn't understand or comprehend at the time.

You really don't know what you are talking about.

It is Ezekiel's vision and he is trying to describe the vision after it was over. Center of what he thought as fire looked like glowing metal to him. He doesn't say it is glowing metal, but it looks like glowing metal. He is describing hard to describe things. And he saw wheels, but the wheels looked like wheels intersecting wheels. It's not that he says it's a chariot. He says it looks like there's glowing metal, and wheels that intersect other wheels, and whatever else. And he was even "abducted", so to speak.

The point is that a UFO being out of this world does not mean the end of religion or whatever fantasy and hope you have about it. Just as the UFOs are not saucers or actual tictacs but those words are used to describe them to people, the UFO described by Ezekiel wasn't an actual chariot either. You have no idea how much there is in the Bible that makes people think UFOs are related to that. Others think the Bible describes outer space UFOs and that it has been misinterpreted that as divine stuff, and others think this stuff appearing in the Bible means that whatever we see now is just as divine it was during the days of Ezekiel and others.

If space aliens exist, it all comes down to what their origin is. Some would believe they have began to exist like us, randomly and accidentally, others would believe they haven't.

I know the idea of "angels" having to move around with "spacecraft" sounds odd and perhaps unnecessary, but what if the movement of whatever those objects are is caused by those "angelic beings"and the object itself doesn't have any mechanism that makes them move around like that?
As some believers of aliens have here already brought up that the UFOs might not have any physical being inside them controlling them but they are controlled remotely by someone somewhere else, maybe in an "angel/spirit" hypothesis it is not about the crafts moving the spirits around, but it's about the spirits moving the UFOs around. I mean that maybe the UFOs aren't actually traversal objects at all, but it's about moving the object from one place to another.

I mean, the objects wouldn't have the means to defy gravity or go super fast. It's not a thing built into them, but they are defying gravity and moving fast because that's the "feature" or property of the being rather than the object. A "spirit" wouldn't have to bother with gravity or pretty much any rules of nature, so perhaps if they get in control of any object, the object would move along with them instead of them moving along with the object.

Or maybe it's only supposed to be some sort of a "defensive" barrier. Maybe our contact with those "spiritual energies" would be harmful for them or harmful to us so they would use physical object to defend themselves or us.

And of course there's also the hypothesis of UFOs being energy based interdimensional things that change their form depending on who is seeing it and when.

Romulus

Another aspect that interests me is our 5 senses are very specific and different from many animals. I would wager other intelligent lifeforms created technology-based around different senses or spectrums that either we cannot see or hear. In that case, I would wager even less advanced forms of their technology would seem like magic or supernatural because of the very different nature of their design.

Last edited:

Airola

It's also possible there are species of intelligent life out there much younger than us, but they just advanced more rapidly. And in that case, I don't think it's necessarily a cause of them being leagues smarter than us either. I think an impending catastrophe could spur a period of discovery. Like for instance if we discovered an asteroid that would cross our paths in 20 years that would wipe us out 100%. Or maybe their star was dying or becoming a giant, anything.
War is another factor, but I think when the entire species is working together it could spawn massive breakthroughs. Even something like us predicting a definitive CME or supervolcano eruption impending could be a short spurt of breakthroughs that alter our advancement greatly. I think on Earth we have this sort of constant happy medium of tolerable, life-supporting weather and events, but other civilizations could have a history of combating events head-on or they're extinct. Even if their average IQ is slightly lower, it could force them into a state of accelerated progress

That's an interesting hypothesis too.

A lot of our scientific breakthroughs are based on luck too. Maybe some just were more lucky than us, or just happened to think the right thoughts more often than us. It's possible.

Airola

Another aspect that interests me is our 5 senses are very specific and different from many animals. I would wager other intelligent lifeforms created technology-based around different senses or spectrums that either we cannot see or hear. In that case, I would wager even less advanced forms of their technology would seem like magic or supernatural because of the very different nature of their design.

Yeah, it's kinda like imagining what bees or ants would do if they were bigger and had the skills to build technical objects. Those objects would most certainly have navigational stuff that we probably wouldn't understand, and perhaps whatever their method is to have this hivemind type of thing going on would also be somehow part of what they would do.

MachRc

newly declassified infrared camera footage of the spherical UFO tracked by radar by the USS Omaha at approx 11pm off the coast of San Diego in what is deemed a proximity "warning zone" around the ship. With Infrared cameras, white is hot and black is cold. The object is solid black, meaning it is cooler than the ocean water beneath it and the surrounding air. If you look closely at the upper right corner you will see "LRF Armed - No Return" - this means the laser range finder is being jammed and cannot estimate its distance. Complete declassified footage with original audio - courtesy of Jeremy Corbell.

Romulus

That's an interesting hypothesis too.

A lot of our scientific breakthroughs are based on luck too. Maybe some just were more lucky than us, or just happened to think the right thoughts more often than us. It's possible.

Yeah, it could just be a single breakthrough that we missed along the way and they were lucky. Could easily be something far more profound that allows them to things we cannot, whereas we're more advanced in other ways. But, that's a very human way of thinking maybe, to assume we have our own advantages.

After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

This is right there in Genesis. When you are saying there are no mention of any other creatures, you are simply wrong.

You really don't know what you are talking about.

It is Ezekiel's vision and he is trying to describe the vision after it was over. Center of what he thought as fire looked like glowing metal to him. He doesn't say it is glowing metal, but it looks like glowing metal. He is describing hard to describe things. And he saw wheels, but the wheels looked like wheels intersecting wheels. It's not that he says it's a chariot. He says it looks like there's glowing metal, and wheels that intersect other wheels, and whatever else. And he was even "abducted", so to speak.

The point is that a UFO being out of this world does not mean the end of religion or whatever fantasy and hope you have about it. Just as the UFOs are not saucers or actual tictacs but those words are used to describe them to people, the UFO described by Ezekiel wasn't an actual chariot either. You have no idea how much there is in the Bible that makes people think UFOs are related to that. Others think the Bible describes outer space UFOs and that it has been misinterpreted that as divine stuff, and others think this stuff appearing in the Bible means that whatever we see now is just as divine it was during the days of Ezekiel and others.

If space aliens exist, it all comes down to what their origin is. Some would believe they have began to exist like us, randomly and accidentally, others would believe they haven't.

I know the idea of "angels" having to move around with "spacecraft" sounds odd and perhaps unnecessary, but what if the movement of whatever those objects are is caused by those "angelic beings"and the object itself doesn't have any mechanism that makes them move around like that?
As some believers of aliens have here already brought up that the UFOs might not have any physical being inside them controlling them but they are controlled remotely by someone somewhere else, maybe in an "angel/spirit" hypothesis it is not about the crafts moving the spirits around, but it's about the spirits moving the UFOs around. I mean that maybe the UFOs aren't actually traversal objects at all, but it's about moving the object from one place to another.

I mean, the objects wouldn't have the means to defy gravity or go super fast. It's not a thing built into them, but they are defying gravity and moving fast because that's the "feature" or property of the being rather than the object. A "spirit" wouldn't have to bother with gravity or pretty much any rules of nature, so perhaps if they get in control of any object, the object would move along with them instead of them moving along with the object.

Or maybe it's only supposed to be some sort of a "defensive" barrier. Maybe our contact with those "spiritual energies" would be harmful for them or harmful to us so they would use physical object to defend themselves or us.

And of course there's also the hypothesis of UFOs being energy based interdimensional things that change their form depending on who is seeing it and when.
Well A. I'm sorry I missed the part about the winged angel swinging a flaming sword back and fourth to guard the tree of life. And B. I still don't see how that bit in anyway indicates aliens are apart of the story of genesis?

Uh dude you literally called it a winged chariot on fire and I responded to that. I don't know what I'm talking about because I couldn't read your mind to see you didn't actually mean what you typed out? I don't track with that. Regardless him describing "hard to describe things" or not none of these UFO's have wheels on them dude.

I never said it would be the end of religion, you would have those that go "oh geez well that kinda flies in the face of all this" and others that write novels and do mental acrobatics like an olympic gold medalist to try and align the teachings their parents brought them up with with this hypothetical new found discovery. And you'd likely have more of the latter than the former.

Airola

I've also run into that the nephilim, or giants of the Old Testament, are all but extinct were also intially relocated ETs. There was one bizarre story I remembering reading/hearing about some soldiers that ran into and killed one during the second Iraq war that went into this.

It's crazy that this exists:

WHcTZft.jpg

I mean, sure that's absolutely most likely some random crazy person just happening to ask this crazy thing and they have just had to record that request even if it's completely nonsense.
But it still is pretty crazy that something like this is an actual thing in official US Department of State records :D

Airola

Yeah, it could just be a single breakthrough that we missed along the way and they were lucky. Could easily be something far more profound that allows them to things we cannot, whereas we're more advanced in other ways. But, that's a very human way of thinking maybe, to assume we have our own advantages.

Obviously it also is possible that some of our skills are unique to us and more advantageous to us, and those beings wouldn't have those skills at all. It goes both ways. And it also could be possible that they are just amazing in creating certain objects but are dumb as hell with some other stuff. Advanced technology doesn't necessarily mean complete superiority in itself. And who even knows if we actually have something that makes us dangerous to them and that's why they don't want to make contacts that much.

Romulus

Obviously it also is possible that some of our skills are unique to us and more advantageous to us, and those beings wouldn't have those skills at all. It goes both ways. And it also could be possible that they are just amazing in creating certain objects but are dumb as hell with some other stuff. Advanced technology doesn't necessarily mean complete superiority in itself. And who even knows if we actually have something that makes us dangerous to them and that's why they don't want to make contacts that much.

Absolutely, I just feel like if we assume they're visiting here from another solar system(doesn't seem likely from ours), just logistically alone that makes them incredibly advanced. There's a formula that you can calculate capability just by judging the distance an enemy can travel in a specific time. But yes, it could just be a few areas they've advanced in like travel vs war. Or,, it could be many things. Or maybe their technology to travel great distances doesn't translate to weapons well.

Last edited:

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
Absolutely, I just feel like if we assume they're visiting here from another solar system(doesn't seem likely from ours), just logistically alone that makes them incredibly advanced. There's a formula that you can calculate capability just by judging the distance an enemy can travel in a specific time. But yes, it could just be a few areas they've advanced in like travel vs war. Or,, it could be many things. Or maybe their technology to travel great distances doesn't translate to weapons well.

No for sure a being that can travel that fast is well ahead in mass destruction.

Do you guys realize that they could just accelerate (well if they can travel that fast) close to the speed of light and as they meet earth, open their garbage chute and basically split the planet open by their garbage disposal impact?

You don’t need a Death Star when you can travel that fast.

Last edited:

Airola

Well A. I'm sorry I missed the part about the winged angel swinging a flaming sword back and fourth to guard the tree of life. And B. I still don't see how that bit in anyway indicates aliens are apart of the story of genesis?

Obviously the aliens that you have imagined the aliens to be aren't part of Genesis. Why would they be since in your view their sole existence is supposed to prove the Bible wrong?
But the existence of UFOs and even their origin being from somewhere else than from this earth is not in contradiction with the Bible. Only your definition of aliens is. As I said, it's pretty much all about what the origin and nature of the aliens are. As long as people can make connections between UFOs and depictions of otherworldly visions and contacts in the Bible, they will fit in the stories of many religions with no problem.

Uh dude you literally called it a winged chariot on fire and I responded to that. I don't know what I'm talking about because I couldn't read your mind to see you didn't actually mean what you typed out? I don't track with that. Regardless him describing "hard to describe things" or not none of these UFO's have wheels on them dude.

I never said it would be the end of religion, you would have those that go "oh geez well that kinda flies in the face of all this" and others that write novels and do mental acrobatics like an olympic gold medalist to try and align the teachings their parents brought them up with with this hypothetical new found discovery. And you'd likely have more of the latter than the former.

Sorry my bad. Maybe I should've used quotes in the chariot of fire.
You seem to be more direct in interpreting words and I ignored that. Like, a chariot of fire is a literal physical chariot of fire even in Biblical context.

Anyway, the wheels weren't wheels the way we know them either.
This is pretty much how Ezekiel described them:
xkAliD7.jpg

Now, how much of that is actual description, how much of it is trying to describe what something looks like or feels like, and how much is dreamlike symbolism, I don't know. Obviously those wheels have no purpose of being a wheel of transportation. Ezekiel even mentions that the wheels didn't turn to directions the "chariot" itself was moving. So who knows what the point of their mechanism is.

My point is that Bible has depictions of otherworldly flying objects.

Ezekiel died almost 2600 years ago, so if whatever he saw was some sort of a "spacecraft" there's been 2600 years for any alien creature to build different types of crafts. In any case there was a man called Ezekiel who claimed to see a vision of otherworldly object and beings that came and took him. That's the fact. He was in this world nearly 2600 years ago and described an event that is not really that different from different abduction stories today. Maybe he lied about the whole thing, maybe he was super high on drugs and saw what he saw, maybe he really was visited by divine beings, or maybe he really was visited by space aliens, and for whatever reason his description is the way it is. If none of the current UFO sightings show "wheels" (hard to say anything about that really as we don't have a single detailed picture of any of the ufos. Only far away shapes with zero actual detail.

Not that I believe these UFOs seen now actually are any divine beings and connected to Bible. That option is very down in my list of possible explanations, as is space aliens too.
There are basically two general assumptions about aliens that get me jump in to discussions to be both devil's advocate and an annoying contrarian:
1) Aliens are extremely intelligent and wise (nah, they could be idiots who just are very good with machines)
2) The existence of aliens means trouble for religion and would lead people to atheism (nah, depictions to objects and beings out from our world are all over the Bible and other religious texts)

Anyway, sorry if I come out like an asshole here. Sometimes that happens.

Airola

It's kinda like someone who is able to build the best damn NASCAR vehicle might still not be that smart in other things (not to diss NASCAR here though - just an example :D ). Just like bees are amazing in making their nests and are way more skillful in doing that relatively compared to us, maybe there are aliens who are completely invested in building things that fly. They might not be able to create any sort of entertainment whatsoever. There might not be any Beethovens in their group. But they are damn impressive in making things fly.

Maybe they are even incapable to be lazy. Maybe they just work and work and work like ants. And maybe that's why they've been able to build impressive stuff. But maybe that also means that they never invented any sort of complex culture.

In any case I'm really eager to know what the reality behind this whole phenomena is, no matter what it is. It's about time to let people know. I'm afraid June only brings more people who say "we don't know what it is" and more of the same footage that's either far away shot regular camera footage or those plane camera things. If there really is something and they REALLY want people to know, I'd love to see a picture taken very close of the object where at least some detail is shown, or pictures of some alien corpses and the officials telling yup this is real, or if they have some weird self-fixing metal (or whatever it was rumored they got from the Roswell incident) I'd like to see that. I mean real hard evidence instead of things that can be interpreted as whatever.

Ironbunny

Sorry if this a repost but 60 minutes had Cmdr. Dave Fravor and Lt. Cmdr. Alex Dietrich from USS Nimitz Carrier Strike Group talking about their encounter.

It's crazy that this exists:

WHcTZft.jpg

I mean, sure that's absolutely most likely some random crazy person just happening to ask this crazy thing and they have just had to record that request even if it's completely nonsense.
But it still is pretty crazy that something like this is an actual thing in official US Department of State records :D

Yeah, I ran into that too but when I was trying to verify the Gilgamesh claim that someone had said.

It's fucking nuts.

No for sure a being that can travel that fast is well ahead in mass destruction.

Do you guys realize that they could just accelerate (well if they can travel that fast) close to the speed of light and as they meet earth, open their garbage chute and basically split the planet open by their garbage disposal impact?

You don’t need a Death Star when you can travel that fast.

This is basically assuming that their mode of FTL doesn't sidestep the Law of Relativity.

It could be like warp from Star Trek, which there are now scientists actually talking about warp drive as an actual possibility.

Last edited:

MachRc

Sorry if this a repost but 60 minutes had Cmdr. Dave Fravor and Lt. Cmdr. Alex Dietrich from USS Nimitz Carrier Strike Group talking about their encounter.

^ it is a repost froma few pages back, lately the UAP UFO news is moving fast, thats Sundays report. The captian(?) was also on Joe Rogan.

The newest video is from yesterday(posted a few posts above) where the UAP goees into the water and subs were sent to look for debris but found nothing.

exciting times!

Last edited:

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
Yeah, I ran into that too but when I was trying to verify the Gilgamesh claim that someone had said.

It's fucking nuts.

This is basically assuming that their mode of FTL doesn't sidestep the Law of Relativity.

It could be like warp from Star Trek, which there are now scientists actually talking about warp drive as an actual possibility.

Oh, that’s even more peachy, a warp drive (as per Alcubeire has theorized) could simply annihilate a whole solar system just by « arriving », trapping high-energy particles as they travel, swept up by the craft’s warp field, gets trapped in a stable section of the field and releases this immense accumulation of energetic particles that would shotgun a particle beam in front of the craft as it disengages. There’s virtually no limit to the energy an alcubeire drive could accumulate this way.

There‘s no such thing as fast travel without becoming a deadly weapon, even with « hacks » like warp drives.

Last edited:

Romulus

Probably the most incredible UAP breakdown I've ever seen.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

Some really good points there. The idea that this is secret human tech is evaporating in my mind.

It sounds impossible for sure but think what else sounds impossible? Smartphone:
-Crazy computer in your pocket
-Connects to invisible internet network... INVISIBLE DATA IN THE AIR
-Connects to satelites in the fucking space. Wait... connects to what ?!
-Instant access to any knowledge in human history
-Can take photos... FUCKING WTF YOU CAN RECORD AUDIO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It all would be impossible to even imagine 100 years ago... Hell, maybe even 50 years ago.
But this UAP sounds a bit too crazy I must agree. Not the materials and technology part. I can imagine that... the secrecy part. Now way you develop that in full secret

Last edited:

INC

Some talk about suppressed technologies and the potential false flag invasion scenario:

Video was put up in Feb of this year.

Greer can suck a dick, he may of started out with good intentions, but he's proclaimed himself as the savour of humanity, by contacting these UAPs, he also wants you to open your consciousness and help, all for a price, or if you buy his book

He may have all the info, but I wouldn't trust much of what he says, he's a for profit dude

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I hate to post this, because its fox and tucker

So sorry for that

Lol no need to apologise for that.

I think we're getting nearer to the truth. The main sticking point is that no nation really wants to pump money into researching these things. I know the US had a UAP investigation unit, but the amount of money put into it was peanuts.

IDKFA

Interesting read.

Every informed active and former government official I have talked to suggests that these most compelling, true-unknown UFOs are not from Area 51 or some other secret US “black project.” Many government officials also believe it is also exceptionally unlikely that these UFOs are operated by China, Russia, or a tech genius such as Elon Musk.

INC

Interesting read.

Every informed active and former government official I have talked to suggests that these most compelling, true-unknown UFOs are not from Area 51 or some other secret US “black project.” Many government officials also believe it is also exceptionally unlikely that these UFOs are operated by China, Russia, or a tech genius such as Elon Musk.

I just wanna know if materials have been found, I cant see any government releasing that info, since either would mean sharing that material/data

And we've still yet to see (from an official source) a detailed video or image of any of these UAPs

I'm all for these FLIR videos, but most (even in this thread) will always hang on too, its a bug, its a balloon, its a drone (thats light years ahead of any other tech)

I want a true image or video, thats hard to deny (even tho i think a lot of whats been shown already does these, not the free pyramids tho, they honestly could be planes, since they have a reoccurring flash on them, like most air craft)

StormCell

Between the joking, this is the highest ranked person (former president) to come out and just say it right?

That is actually a surprisingly very telling answer he gave. You have to really listen to what he says.

"When it comes to aliens, uh... there are some things I just can't tell you... on air."

Goes on to say,

"No, no, look, the truth is..." says he asked about a lab with alien specimens and a spaceship. Says they did some research and the answer is no. Then says,

"But what is true, and I'm actually being serious here is that, there are footage and records of objects in the skies that we don't know exactly what they are, we can't explain how they move, their trajectory, they did not have an easily explainable pattern. So, I think that we, people, still take that seriously trying to figure out what that is. But I have nothing to report to you today."

When it comes to Barrack Obama, I feel like I'm dealing with an expert communicator. I very seriously doubt he could ever be prosecuted for lying under oath. He just delivered a complicated answer partially veiled as some jokes. He seemingly casts doubt on each thing after he finishes saying it. It's hard to tell if anything he said up to the admission of objects they couldn't explain is true, but for certain there is nothing he can report today.

Last edited:

Romulus

It sounds impossible for sure but think what else sounds impossible? Smartphone:
-Crazy computer in your pocket
-Connects to invisible internet network... INVISIBLE DATA IN THE AIR
-Connects to satelites in the fucking space. Wait... connects to what ?!
-Instant access to any knowledge in human history
-Can take photos... FUCKING WTF YOU CAN RECORD AUDIO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It all would be impossible to even imagine 100 years ago... Hell, maybe even 50 years ago.
But this UAP sounds a bit too crazy I must agree. Not the materials and technology part. I can imagine that... the secrecy part. Now way you develop that in full secret

I feel like theres a consistent progression with smartphones and other technologies that would blow away people of the past. It at least makes sense how it got here. Even with stuff like stealth tech in the 90s, that was supposedly like scifi back then but it still made sense looking at the SR71s design. In fact the SR71 was arguably more impressive, yet much older. With UAPs, I don't see any line of progression, they were apparently extremely advanced a very long time ago unless WW2 pilots are a bunch of liars.

Last edited:

StormCell

I feel like theres a consistent progression with smartphones and other technologies that would blow away people of the past. It at least makes sense how it got here. Even with stuff like stealth tech in the 90s, that was supposedly like scifi back then but it still made sense looking at the SR71s design. In fact the SR71 was arguably more impressive, yet much older. With UAPs, I don't see any line of progression, they were apparently extremely advanced a very long time ago unless WW2 pilots are a bunch of liars.

I sometimes find our rate of progression with computing technologies to be a little too fast. It's very iterative, but the pace seems to defy expectation.

INC

That is actually a surprisingly very telling answer he gave. You have to really listen to what he says.

"When it comes to aliens, uh... there are some things I just can't tell you... on air."

Goes on to say,

"No, no, look, the truth is..." says he asked about a lab with alien specimens and a spaceship. Says they did some research and the answer is no. Then says,

"But what is true, and I'm actually being serious here is that, there are footage and records of objects in the skies that we don't know exactly what they are, we can't explain how they move, their trajectory, they did not have an easily explainable pattern. So, I think that we, people, still take that seriously trying to figure out what that is. But I have nothing to report to you today."

When it comes to Barrack Obama, I feel like I'm dealing with an expert communicator. I very seriously doubt he could ever be prosecuted for lying under oath. He just delivered a complicated answer partially veiled as some jokes. He seemingly casts doubt on each thing after he finishes saying it. It's hard to tell if anything he said up to the admission of objects they couldn't explain is true, but for certain there is nothing he can report today.

The only UAP Obama was involved with, was countless drone strikes lol

StormCell

The only UAP Obama was involved with, was countless drone strikes lol
That maybe the case, but as the highest official in the land there is bound to be some things he knows about. For instance, if we have been in contact with extraterrestrials you'd expect he would know about it. Unless, of course, you think US intelligence would keep even that a secret from our representatives, but then that would mean this country is ran by US Intelligence and not our elected representatives.

Romulus

I sometimes find our rate of progression with computing technologies to be a little too fast. It's very iterative, but the pace seems to defy expectation.

I wonder how fast our advancement is in all things. There's really nothing to compare it to. Maybe there's just a lot of room for growth in computers or other things.

But to me, it seems things like jet propulsion, there's really no huge advancements at all for in atmosphere max speed. It seems far slower than I expected growing up in the 1980s. I mean an F-16 in the 1980s would get decimated possibly by newer fighter jets, but not because of raw speed. They're very comparable, in fact, I think some F-16 variants on the 1980s platform are faster than the brand new jets. The newer platforms are more maneuverable and have better technology, but overall it's a pretty weak upgrade for a near 40-year timeframe.

Which makes UAPs even more bizarre. Somehow they've supposedly developed the largest leap in acceleration/speed of all time, in complete secret while everything else has been pretty stagnant on the speed front.

Last edited:

StormCell

I wonder how fast our advancement is in all things. There's really nothing to compare it to. Maybe there's just a lot of room for growth in computers or other things.

But to me, it seems things like jet propulsion, there's really no huge advancements at all for in atmosphere max speed. It seems far slower than I expected growing up in the 1980s. I mean an F-16 in the 1980s would get decimated possibly by newer fighter jets, but not because of raw speed. They're very comparable, in fact, I think some F-16 variants on the 1980s platform are faster than the brand new jets. The newer platforms are more maneuverable and have better technology, but overall it's a pretty weak upgrade for a near 40-year timeframe.

Which makes UAPs even more bizarre. Somehow they've supposedly developed the largest leap in acceleration/speed of all time, in complete secret while everything else has been pretty stagnant on the speed front.

And we know this to be the case because no one else has come to the public with anything better. In the case of speed and acceleration, you know it's because of two things, 1) the pilots couldn't handle the g-forces, 2) the materials used to construct the planes can't withstand the forces. Rockets, on the other hand, can travel blisteringly fast, but rockets don't have to make reasonably sharp turns or again the materials would give.

What has been missing that would enable jets to go a lot faster are inertial dampening fields. Seems like, maybe, they will get around that by manipulating gravity to act as a sort of inertial dampening system.

Meanwhile, is it just me or are all the leading CPU and GPU makers basically American?

Last edited:

Romulus

And we know this to be the case because no one else has come to the public with anything better. In the case of speed and acceleration, you know it's because of two things, 1) the pilots couldn't handle the g-forces, 2) the materials used to construct the planes can't withstand the forces. Rockets, on the other hand, can travel blisteringly fast, but rockets don't have to make reasonably sharp turns or again the materials would give.

What has been missing that would enable jets to go a lot faster are inertial dampening fields. Seems like, maybe, they will get around that by manipulating gravity to act as a sort of inertial dampening system.

Meanwhile, is it just me or are all the leading CPU and GPU makers basically American?

I didn't think about the CPU and GPUs being American, but I guess so.

In terms of rockets. The newest SAMs are super fast, but even then the G forces are not even remotely close to what we're seeing these UAP's do.

And every aircraft, rocket, anything we design with speed is shaped like a bullet. It's shaped that way because it's going max speed only in one direction. These UAPs can apparently go fast in any direction. If you were to take the most advanced F-35 and jolt it sideways at Mach 3 it would fly apart like it was hit with an explosive device. Our craft at not made like that. These things are shifting sideways at Mach 20 or whatever the hell, and it's probably not even their max speed, it's just a very short snippet of what we've observed. The analysis I posted earlier estimate 100,000mph in one spurt.

Last edited:

IDKFA

In terms of rockets. The newest SAMs are super fast, but even then the G forces are not even remotely close to what we're seeing these UAP's do.

And every aircraft, rocket, anything we design with speed is shaped like a bullet. It's shaped that way because it's going max speed only in one direction. These UAPs can apparently go fast in any direction. If you were to take the most advanced F-35 and jolt it sideways at Mach 3 it would fly apart like it was hit with an explosive device. Our craft at not made like that. These things are shifting sideways at Mach 20 or whatever the hell, and it's probably not even their max speed, it's just a very short snippet of what we've observed. The analysis I posted earlier estimate 100,000mph in one spurt.

Yeah. The more I read about this the more I'm convinced that these things are not made by humans or come from this planet. The tech is just far too advanced for our minds to even comprehend.

Romulus

Yeah. The more I read about this the more I'm convinced that these things are not made by humans or come from this planet. The tech is just far too advanced for our minds to even comprehend.

I mean you're not crazy to think that way, Fravor has chased one and saw it up close said that exact thing.

Last edited:

Romulus

Bush said something similar. "I can't tell you what I know about it" and he was being asked about aliens. These fuckers definitely know more than they're telling us. They might not know exactly what they are, but they know a lot more than us.

IDKFA

I mean you're not crazy to think that way, Fravor has chased one and saw it up close said that exact thing.

I think a lot of people think the same.

What I want to see now is world governments actually spend time and money researching these things and attempt to find out what they are, where they come from and hopefully, what their intentions are.

INC

That maybe the case, but as the highest official in the land there is bound to be some things he knows about. For instance, if we have been in contact with extraterrestrials you'd expect he would know about it. Unless, of course, you think US intelligence would keep even that a secret from our representatives, but then that would mean this country is ran by US Intelligence and not our elected representatives.

Depends if he even asked

INC

So thought I'd add some balance
Heres an explanation for the tic tak "video", go to around 17:20

Its an f18 engines causing a glare on the FLIR, and the rotation is just the gimble..........

Romulus

I never put stock into "prophets" but this dude has said some wild shit. Not only that, the word "object" and "watchers" is pretty interesting if you ask me, especially considering the timeframe he lived. "Objects" could mean anything right? But generally in his time, everything unknown was described in a spiritual way.

quote-mankind-will-discover-objects-in-space-sent-to-us-by-the-watchers-nostradamus-91-31-11.jpg

StormCell

Also, consider that our rockets are bound by certain thermal limitations. I remember hearing the whole SR-71 story -- this is a piloted aircraft that had to be built in such a way that it was literally dumping fuel from its gas tank onto the flight deck as it took off. It would then have to be refueled in the air as the gas tank materials expanded and no longer dumped fuel. So you know our rockets are going literally, probably as fast as the materials will allow without expanding to a point that it would break in some way. I mean that's literally all of it in a nutshell for like the past 40 years: it's all g-force limitations and thermal expansion limitations. I'm sure they worked around the thermal limits with cooling measures, but at the end of the day you are only going as fast as your thermal limits will handle.

Romulus

So thought I'd add some balance
Heres an explanation for the tic tak "video", go to around 17:20

Its an f18 engines causing a glare on the FLIR, and the rotation is just the gimble..........

I saw that, but he just focuses on the least compelling element of the case. Let's be real, the video is nothing to brag about and by itself would mean nothing. If it was just the video, it would be the easiest case to pass by. Not only that, it's nowhere near a 1to1 comparison, it actually looks very different despite his best efforts.

Last edited:

INC

Also, consider that our rockets are bound by certain thermal limitations. I remember hearing the whole SR-71 story -- this is a piloted aircraft that had to be built in such a way that it was literally dumping fuel from its gas tank onto the flight deck as it took off. It would then have to be refueled in the air as the gas tank materials expanded and no longer dumped fuel. So you know our rockets are going literally, probably as fast as the materials will allow without expanding to a point that it would break in some way. I mean that's literally all of it in a nutshell for like the past 40 years: it's all g-force limitations and thermal expansion limitations. I'm sure they worked around the thermal limits with cooling measures, but at the end of the day you are only going as fast as your thermal limits will handle.

I watched a documentary about it, im surprised it even got in the air half the time

SR71 was the last major jump in in tech, sure stealth is cool, but its still just a basic jet at it core

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom