• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

INC

it only loosely corroborates their testimony. to conclude: after this (anomalous radar signal), therefore because of this (contents of testimony interpreting flir image). we might need to know something about how accurate the instrument is, how plausible alternatives are like false positives, something mundane, how well the signals correspond in a particular instance, etc. just because something happens before something else doesn't verify one causes the other or has a common cause

So you're saying all these reports are wrong then?

Romulus

it only loosely corroborates their testimony. to conclude: after this (anomalous radar signal), therefore because of this (contents of testimony interpreting flir image). we might need to know something about how accurate the instrument is, how plausible alternatives are like false positives, something mundane, how well the signals correspond in a particular instance, etc. just because something happens before something else doesn't verify one causes the other or has a common cause

-A group of 4 fighter pilots minds are all glitching out about the same exact event.
-Radars are also glitching out
-Sonar is glitching out(per the fire controlman)
-Other countries that have observed and chased objects with radar tracks too for decades, also wrong.

I watched the skeptical video you posted too. It really just focuses on the videos being meh, which is absolutely true. However far better videos will be meant with equal skepticism. Then the cgi card will be pulled immediately, count on it. Government conspiracy/hoax.

Last edited:

INC

-A group of 4 fighter pilots minds are all glitching out about the same exact event.
-Other countries that have observed and chased objects with radar tracks too for decades, also wrong.

I watched the skeptical video you posted too. It really just focuses on the videos being meh, which is absolutely true. However far better videos will be meant with equal skepticism. Then the cgi card will be pulled immediately, count on it. Government conspiracy/hoax.

I mean if ts a hoax, its a pretty meta one......so bravo! if so

If they are intelligent alien vehicles imagine the race by nations to capture and reverse engineer this technology, and the potential consequences of doing that.

Assuming that this is not already the case the idea that they are "real now" is also a sign to people that the ability to make those things is actually feasable which would have a great deal of people trying to push the envelope on how to mimic such tech and pushing new ideas.

Romulus

Yeah they deserve credit if a hoax wrangling in a host of international fighter pilots to tell similar stories for 80 years.

Well the CIA are in the business of disinformation

I'm on board for anything at this point

Why we have trouble trusting what the powers that be say:

CIA Official Statement - This "_______"shit works. <<It really works!>>

CIA Official Statement - This "_______"shit doesn't work. <<It didn't work>>

Also CIA -

CIA Official Statement - This "_______"shit works. <<But it really doesn't. May our foes have fun wasting money.>>

CIA Official Statement - This "_______"shit doesn't work it all. <<Oh fuck it works, it works but we can't let anyone know and silence the mundane that try>>

noonjam

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE: Playbook can’t quite believe he is writing this — or whether he had something dodgy for dinner — but there are increasing rumors among well-informed government insiders that the publication of a U.S. government report on UFOs due next month could become one of the stories of the summer, or indeed, century. Yesterday, former President Barack Obama gave an interview to James Corden’s show in which he confirmed: “There is footage and records of objects in the skies that we don’t know exactly what they are.” Good to know that if the corona roadmap stays on track we’ll be reopening just in time for the alien invasion.

Last edited:

Romulus

Well the CIA are in the business of disinformation

I'm on board for anything at this point

Yeah, at that point, it would need to be a coordinated effort between the CIA, MI6, KGB etc all in on it because of the scope of the phenomena. And it would need to be extremely old in origin, planning it from the 1940s.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Oh My God Reaction GIF by The Office

If Obama say they are real then they got to be right? Lol. It wouldn't surprise me if all this gradual disclosure by Obama and others is prepping us for next month. Here's hoping my guys.

Romulus

Translation

The radio chatter emphasizes on asking how many there are, and what their altitude is. The pilots count them, and I think the final count is 8. Then they say they are traveling at very fast speeds, and that their altitude is the same (as the aircraft).
They refer to them as objects.
The end is rather spooky, with one of the pilots saying: "why are they following us?" in a genuinely concerned tone.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
Translation

The radio chatter emphasizes on asking how many there are, and what their altitude is. The pilots count them, and I think the final count is 8. Then they say they are traveling at very fast speeds, and that their altitude is the same (as the aircraft).
The end is rather spooky, with one of the pilots saying: "why are they following us?" in a genuinely concerned tone.

This was debunked ages ago as oil rigs which happen to be the same exact distance from eachother and placement as the same exact number of oil rigs in the same spot. it makes perfect sense when you see the oil rigs in the location and distance on a map. Also youll notice that these "lights chasing them" are all perfectly spaced and never change their spatial relationship to eahother as stable large objects would be in the distance.

general rule of thumb with this stuff , if you see a video and the fleet of UFOs are only moving perfectly horizontal ...theres usually easy explanations for it. Ive seen tons of the "ufos over fukashima" which when you stop and look realize its ships on the horizon of the sea.

Im glad the latest corbell video has something moving vertically but at the moment i see a thing slowly ( when you stabilize the camera its moving very slowly) downward and then splash into the ocean...it doesnt look like anything other then a test balloon/drone and no one in the video sounds suprised.

Wheres the video of these things ever shooting up at impossible angles that everyone in the corbell camp keeps mentioning....would have liked to see in that latest video something come back up out of the water and go straight up.

Maybe something in June? I dont see the military releasing offcial radar data because a lot of radar and tech capabilities are classified from foreign audiences.

Romulus

This was debunked ages ago as oil rigs which happen to be the same exact distance from eachother and placement as the same exact number of oil rigs in the same spot. it makes perfect sense when you see the oil rigs in the location and distance on a map. Also youll notice that these "lights chasing them" are all perfectly spaced and never change their spatial relationship to eahother as stable large objects would be in the distance.

general rule of thumb with this stuff , if you see a video and the fleet of UFOs are only moving perfectly horizontal ...theres usually easy explanations for it. Ive seen tons of the "ufos over fukashima" which when you stop and look realize its ships on the horizon of the sea.

Im glad the latest corbell video has something moving vertically but at the moment i see a thing slowly ( when you stabilize the camera its moving very slowly) downward and then splash into the ocean...it doesnt look like anything other then a test balloon/drone and no one in the video sounds suprised.

Wheres the video of these things ever shooting up at impossible angles that everyone in the corbell camp keeps mentioning....would have liked to see in that latest video something come back up out of the water and go straight up.

Maybe something in June? I dont see the military releasing offcial radar data because a lot of radar and tech capabilities are classified from foreign audiences.

Do you have a link? I've seen a fair amount of debunking videos that were later debunked themselves. That is funny though that a group of military pilots mistaken the objects as chasing them and also got the altitude and speed completely wrong.

Also, just thinking about being in planes myself for years. I can't imagine thinking a row of stationary lights were chasing me. How do you even begin to fuck that up?

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

Fighter pilots are mistaken about what they see (which has happened over and over) vs. we are wrong about the laws of physics.

INC

Fighter pilots are mistaken about what they see (which has happened over and over) vs. we are wrong about the laws of physics.

Not just fighter pilots tho, these cases were investigated, so thats a lot of people getting it wrong

Humans are subject to error no doubt, andnim all for that, but to go from having pilots mis-identify to now going on world news and announcing yes there 100%

Big step isn't it? Considering they're what......oil rigs?.

This feeds more into its a false flag situation if true

Or the whole world military, have no idea how to use any of their equipment

I'm sure your reasons make more sense, the more fantastic situation is generally the most unlikely here, and its generally the simple explanation

But what if you're wrong? Out of interest, what would it take to convince you? Not calling you at all, just interested.

I'm always gonna lean into the ufo explanation, because I'm biased and I want that to be true, but i can be objective and rational about it, its all a pinch of salt with this shit, I mean I still struggle with the idea that policy was denial for 70 years, now all of sudden, hay we were wrong, they're actually real, trust us

I find that the most unexplainable thing at the moment

Last edited:

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
Translation

How the hell do i stop the awful screeching spanish everytime i come to this page....freezing the video doesnt stop it, theres no buttons

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Well, if they can't travel faster than light, it's gonna take a few hundred years before they reach us to wipe us out. That the drones we see are just fast-flying robots with no weapons.

What's that theory called that everyone talks about now? that "we should have hidden" theory, that what we are witnessing now is drones scouting us so the aliens can figure out what to destroy.

That one dominant alien species will always come out the sole victor in a galaxy because it's not feasible for different lifeforms to not war at some point, and the victor will be so technologically advanced that no other advanced life forms can possibly emerge. That the dominant lifeform scouts the galaxy for life simply to wipe it out, so that they don't become technologically advanced and a future threat.

That's the fear ain't it, that for alien spacefaring lifeforms, coming across a planet like Earth is normal, and they have seen biology unfold itself so many times that they don't care. They will wipe us out just so they don't have to deal with us 1000 years down the line.

Eh if you believe historical accounts like the battle over that German city, that would’ve mean they knew before radio was invented.

Heck, we can spot planets potentially capable of harboring life and we’re still trapped on earth’s gravity well.

INC

Finally found that video

Not saying its a ufo, could be a drone, but its white hot
but its very disk like, or cgi....

Last edited:

INC

For anyone interested in the ancient cataclysmic event, check out some of these JRE videos,neither Randall Carson

It also has Michael Shermer a full time skeptic

Theres a few more the subject too

#606, #872, I believe there's another one too

Interested subjects that could account for stories like the great flood in the bible

Bragr

Banned
Eh if you believe historical accounts like the battle over that German city, that would’ve mean they knew before radio was invented.

Heck, we can spot planets potentially capable of harboring life and we’re still trapped on earth’s gravity well.
Yeah but it takes hundreds maybe thousands of years to travel the galaxy, and who knows what sort of decision-making aliens would have or what they want.

Bragr

Banned
For anyone interested in the ancient cataclysmic event, check out some of these JRE videos,neither Randall Carson

Interested subjects that could account for stories like the great flood in the bible

Didn't Hancock lose his mind recently? I heard the most absurd things from him the last year or two.

Romulus

But we are wrong about the laws of physics. Just recently we discovered that even modern times we have it wrong. Not sure how we can think we've got anything figured out.

MilkyJoe

Was a bit pisssed up in my garden a few weeks ago and i looked up and saw a single, much larger and brighter than normal satellite fly past, then a few seconds later a cluster of 5 more bright white lights flew across the sky like this

GLylEl4.jpg

. I went to get my missus and I said there, what do you make of that? She unsurprisingly wasn't interested, just watched it for a few seconds then went back indoors.

About 5 seconds later this happened

I was like for fuck sake

I had no idea what it was , all I thought was "this is so 2021"

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Was a bit pisssed up in my garden a few weeks ago and i looked up and saw a single, much larger and brighter than normal satellite fly past, then a few seconds later a cluster of 5 more bright white lights flew across the sky like this

GLylEl4.jpg

. I went to get my missus and I said there, what do you make of that? She unsurprisingly wasn't interested, just watched it for a few seconds then went back indoors.

About 5 seconds later this happened

I was like for fuck sake

I had no idea what it was , all I thought was "this is so 2021"

Fucking Elon Musk.

People stan for that douche while he’s destroying the night sky.

Romulus

Very old video but has never been debunked outside of conflicting theories. This is interesting comparing it to the tic tacs movements described by the fighter pilots on Nimitz encounters.

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
Thank you

They are lying. The Pentagon only ever confirms authenticity of videos. The videos are real. The devices are military drone prototypes. Thats why they mostly fly around at military bases and not in Paris or Los Angeles.

Turkey has shown that advanced drones are the future of warfare when Azerbaijan decimated Armenia with their new technology. You think DARPA isn't experimenting with drones?

The russian air defense systems were completely useless against them.

Every country on this planet will start experiment with drones so its only logical that videos like that will pop up everywhere.
The problem is that drones don't accelerate to 14,000mph in 1 second.

Romulus

Some of the latest sightings. I think the 3rd one is probably a balloon, not sure about the others.

Last edited:

Romulus

Last edited:

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
Do you have a link? I've seen a fair amount of debunking videos that were later debunked themselves. That is funny though that a group of military pilots mistaken the objects as chasing them and also got the altitude and speed completely wrong.

Also, just thinking about being in planes myself for years. I can't imagine thinking a row of stationary lights were chasing me. How do you even begin to fuck that up?

Yea, pilots see things, they make mistakes, just like the most professional sailors do even with complex instruments sailors can be confused by simple mirages. Doesnt mean its every example, but it does happen often. Remember the UFO in Peru or Chile dumping magic alien gas out of its ass that everyone into ufos touted as huge evidence because it was from a military pilot....but turned out to just be a drug smugglers plane dumping fuel. again look at the lights...REALLY look at them, they never change spatial relationship but as the camera moves down the line horizontally you'll see some lights change from 2 to 3 always in the same way as the angle changes.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130329164341/http://www.alcione.org/FAM/FLIR_CONCLUSION.html

Last edited:

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
man you know what would have been cool...a game set in the 50s, open world la noir style where you are a detective uncovering ufo mysteries xfiles style....but you only ever stay on the very edge of the mystery. That would be fun.

Romulus

Yea, pilots see things, they make mistakes, just like the most professional sailors do even with complex instruments sailors can be confused by simple mirages. Doesnt mean its every example, but it does happen often. Remember the UFO in Peru or Chile dumping magic alien gas out of its ass that everyone into ufos touted as huge evidence because it was from a military pilot....but turned out to just be a drug smugglers plane dumping fuel. again look at the lights...REALLY look at them, they never change spatial relationship but as the camera moves down the line horizontally you'll see some lights change from 2 to 3 always in the same way as the angle changes.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130329164341/http://www.alcione.org/FAM/FLIR_CONCLUSION.html

Big difference between top tier pilots and the Mexican air force I think. Most people didn't even know they had an air force. Lol
But it is crazy to imagine anyone in a plane would mistake stationary lights for UFOs. Its like, not only did they mistake everything they had obviously never been there before either.

Last edited:

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
Big difference between top tier pilots and the Mexican air force I think. Most people didn't even know they had an air force. Lol
But it is crazy to imagine anyone in a plane would mistake stationary lights for UFOs. Its like, not only did they mistake everything they had obviously never been there before either.
Yea but you go into these videos not knowing anything about the pilots, what their current state of mind is, what they ate for breakfast. Everything matters in context..hell these could have been a bunch of guys fucking with eachother up there.....which is super common in non confrontational situations. Sometimes people just mistake things....or the mexican airforce just really sucks

Romulus

Yea but you go into these videos not knowing anything about the pilots, what their current state of mind is, what they ate for breakfast. Everything matters in context..hell these could have been a bunch of guys fucking with eachother up there.....which is super common in non confrontational situations. Sometimes people just mistake things....or the mexican airforce just really sucks

Yeah that's why the most credible ones for me are with multiple pilots and/or other instrument data. Mexican dude could have been high too.

dcll

Banned

I listened to one priopr to that with just Graham and Randall and it was an amazing listen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom