• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

QSD

So yeah this UFO disclosure stuff seems to really be picking up steam... I've been pretty much on the fence for this subject my entire life, but it seems like it might actually be happening. It's super interesting from a psychological perspective to see how this shit has been rolling out and how it will propagate from now on. I always imagined that if it would happen, it would be some kind of megaton bomba but weirdly enough it seems to kind of be 'fizzling into' the public consciousness.

INC

Few takes from this

- says again there is materials (this would be 1 of the smoking guns right? Physical proof)
- report could be redacted to the point of useless (this seems like the most likely outcome)
- he wants to run for Congress (if this is true I now see his motivations, a why he has something personal to gain from pushing this issue, so could be a reason why he wants to push the agenda, not saying he's lying , but its a good reason too)

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
So yeah this UFO disclosure stuff seems to really be picking up steam... I've been pretty much on the fence for this subject my entire life, but it seems like it might actually be happening. It's super interesting from a psychological perspective to see how this shit has been rolling out and how it will propagate from now on. I always imagined that if it would happen, it would be some kind of megaton bomba but weirdly enough it seems to kind of be 'fizzling into' the public consciousness.

What do you exactly mean with your last sentence?

QSD

What do you exactly mean with your last sentence?
I always imagined the revelation that UFO's are real to be a hugely impactful event, but the way it's going now it's just slowly creeping into the public consciousness

INC

I always imagined the revelation that UFO's are real to be a hugely impactful event, but the way it's going now it's just slowly creeping into the public consciousness

Well ufo have slowly been integrated into the publics consciousness since the 1940s

In most poll its overwhelming now how many dont think we're alone, as high as over 70%, that's a huge difference to say 30-40yrs ago

In a way it makes sense now more than ever, we've reached a peak i think in human consciousness, that we cant break through without a big revelation of some sort, be that in science or something like UFOs and we're no longer alone. Its the only way we can move forward I think

This is just my opinion tho, we've gone back to arrogant days of thinking we know everything or have the answers. Which obviously we don't, before we would use religion as the arrogance, now we use science or political sides to preach arrogance or dominance

We need a big change, and this could be it finally

We finally realise we're not unique or special, in fact we're not even much above animals, we're not even a type 1 civilization yet

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Well ufo have slowly been integrated into the publics consciousness since the 1940s

In most poll its overwhelming now how many dont think we're alone, as high as over 70%, that's a huge difference to say 30-40yrs ago

In a way it makes sense now more than ever, we've reached a peak i think in human consciousness, that we can break through without a big revelation of some sort, be that in science or something like UFOs and we're no longer alone. Its the only way we can move forward I think

This is just my opinion tho, we've gone back to arrogant days of thinking we know everything or have the answers. Which obviously we don't, before we would use religion as the arrogance, now we use science or political sides to preach arrogance or dominance

We finally realise we're not unique or special, in fact we're not even much above animals, we're not even a type 1 civilization yet

You just saved me a lot of typing:)

Reactions: INC

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Disclosure in regards to ET precense should not be limited to acknowledging existence of UFO'S only. Which I feel is going to be the case. ET precense plays an inherent part in our History. Step by step right? FFS .

Last edited:

INC

Disclosure in regards to ET precense should not be limited to acknowledging existence of UFO'S only. Which I feel is going to be the case. ET precense plays an inherent part in our History

Well disclosure on UFOs has been confirmed now, the question now is "what are they"?

And how much info is gonna be released and how far back

US government already has a out for that, since they've said for year they don't investigate UFOs, since blue book was closed, until like the 2000s with AATIP, thats a few decades of info they can choose to forget about......maybe?

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Well disclosure on UFOs has been confirmed now, the question now is "what are they"?

And how much info is gonna be released and how far back

US government already has a out for that, since they've said for year they don't investigate UFOs, since blue book was closed, until like the 2000s with AATIP, thats a few decades of info they can choose to forget about......maybe?

Yeah, how far back, right? The implications that come with decades upon decades, if not longer of withheld knowledge of ET existence and how some played a huge part in our evolutionary path is akin to pleading guilty to mass murder. Not gonna happen.

"Hey bro, we've been withholding fundamental knowledge regarding human origins and our true history.. but here's a bone"

Jfc

Last edited:

INC

Yeah, how far back, right? The implications that come with decades upon decades, if not longer of withheld knowledge of ET existence and how some played a huge part in our evolutionary path is akin to pleading guilty to mass murder. Not gonna happen.

It wouldn't surprise if anything pre say 1990, its mostly redacted, and they'll say they no longer have the originals, only the copies with redacted content.

The rest they can get away with, and say lack of funding, it'll be all modern since task force was leaked, by the times news paper, so about 20 years worth.

Thats fine for now if so.

Some times I like to find random youtubers reaction to these things, and found quite a nice take on it, she's a scientist, so only looks at the physical evidences presented, and throws all the history away.

Interesting take on what the pilot might be seeing in terms of the movement of these craft

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm beyond evidence brother. For me it's a given. Seeing people here discussing UFO's is akin to seeing discussions about flat earth. That said I recognize and respect your down to earth and scientific way of approaching this subject..

Last edited:

INC

I'm beyond evidence brother. For me it's a given. Seeing people here discussing UFO's is akin to seeing discussions about flat earth. That said I recognize and respect your down to earth and scientific way of approaching this subject..

As said before, I'm definitely biased towards the subject, but with a subjective like this, you have to be objective and see all sides. I'm for sure not intelligent enough to know any of the answers, but I can certainly research all the different takes on the subject, and ultimately make my own conclusions

I mean.....isnt that the scientific way to finding and proving your answer? By trying and disprove your own conclusions?

Add to that, the subject also has alot of baggage, like reptilian inter-dimentional pedos, that are cross breeding with the royal family........so its also good to laugh at the more fringe side of things.

I'm just glad, that at least the conversation is allowed now, and its confirmed, yes ufos are a legit thing, let's now work out what they are, everyone can start on that page now, and move forward

Last edited:

QSD

In a way it makes sense now more than ever, we've reached a peak i think in human consciousness, that we cant break through without a big revelation of some sort, be that in science or something like UFOs and we're no longer alone. Its the only way we can move forward I think

Well that's certainly a hopeful thought... right when we're hitting a snag the aliens come down

Re: 'having all the answers' : I do get the impression that there is forward movement on this front - I don't know whether you've heard of Donald Hoffman or Bernardo Kastrup but guys like them are chipping away at the materialism that has dominated science for close to three centuries now. It seems like there's a paradigm shift on the horizon, and the revelations about UFO's might fit right in there.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
As said before, I'm definitely biased towards the subject, but with a subjective like this, you have to be objective and see all sides. I'm for sure not intelligent enough to know any of the answers, but I can certainly research all the different takes on the subject, and ultimately make my own conclusions

I mean.....isnt that the scientific way to finding and proving your answer? By trying and disprove your own conclusions?

Add to that, the subject also has alot of baggage, like reptilian inter-dimentional pedos, that are cross breeding with the royal family........so its also good to laugh at the more fringe side of things.

I'm just glad, that at least the conversation is allowed now, and its confirmed, yes ufos are a legit thing, let's now work out what they are, everyone can start on that page now, and move forward

It isn't as fringe as we'd hope

That's what I'm getting at: REAL disclosure isn't going to take place.

Acknowledging the rabbit hole (UFO'S) is one. Going into it, well... FrInGe&RiDiCulOuS

Baby steps like I said.

Btw very good post.

Last edited:
Reactions: INC

Romulus

Assuming this is going to happen, my opinion of disclosure will continue as is. It'll slowly build a case from all angles. Tons of evidence. While none of the cases will confirm visitations by themselves, it'll be the sheer cumulative evidence that will be undeniable for objective people, while simultaneously leaving just a sliver of escape for people who have trouble dealing with it psychologically.
Those people will die eventually and their children will be brought up in a world were the evidence is more generally accepted and we can outright say it. I would take a random guess and say around 25% of the planet is either mentally frail to subject or has religious views that are directly conflicting to the idea of superior beings. That's alot of humans that are working class people or hold important jobs throughout the world, maybe it's best to protect them by never outright confirming it, and wait until their gone.

INC

That's alot of humans that are working class people or hold important jobs throughout the world, maybe it's best to protect them by never outright confirming it, and wait until their gone.

Theyre dead weight, im ready for my 3rd eye to be mind fucked, I've waited long enough for an answer.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Assuming this is going to happen, my opinion of disclosure will continue as is. It'll slowly build a case from all angles. Tons of evidence. While none of the cases will confirm visitations by themselves, it'll be the sheer cumulative evidence that will be undeniable for objective people, while simultaneously leaving just a sliver of escape for people who have trouble dealing with it psychologically.
Those people will die eventually and their children will be brought up in a world were the evidence is more generally accepted and we can outright say it. I would take a random guess and say around 25% of the planet is either mentally frail to subject or has religious views that are directly conflicting to the idea of superior beings. That's alot of humans that are working class people or hold important jobs throughout the world, maybe it's best to protect them by never outright confirming it, and wait until their gone.

Can't wait for our children's children's generation to feel comfortable with ET acknowledgement. Like loading a naughty picture on dial up via a Deeamcast.

Wildest stuff I've ever heard Elizondo say. This occurred Feb 1st, 2021.

Mankind or Mankinds? Lue elaborates!!!

I really wonder what people would take worse:
  • the idea that aliens are visiting Earth
  • the idea that non-terrestrial humans are visiting Earth (which is absolutely bizarre given the fossil and genetic record that would basically require us to be the petri-dish of some race of "true humans" that seeded Earth and meddled in it for hundreds of millions of years at least)
  • the idea that a group of elites developed advanced tech centuries before the plebs and have been playing with us
I know which one is most likely to cause massive revolt if it comes out. The others, you can't really do anything about. The first two require a civilization so powerful that they could likely destroy the planet outright if they wanted to. On the other hand, for the third a government could quite literally pull MAD and get them to back down or hand over tech. If they are still stuck on Earth too (or even just have limited subterranean bases on the moon, Mars, etc.), they would suffer if there was a nuclear winter. I've mentioned it before, but that really puts a lot of the nuclearphobic rhetoric fed to early contactees (e.g. Adamski) into a new light:

During the conversation Orthon purportedly warned of the dangers of nuclear war, and Adamski later wrote that "the presence of this inhabitant of Venus was like the warm embrace of great love and understanding wisdom."

Flying Saucers Have Landed claimed Nordic aliens from Venus and other planets in Earth's solar system routinely visited the Earth. According to the book, Orthon and other aliens were worried that nuclear bomb tests in the Earth's atmosphere would kill all life on Earth, spread radiation into space, and contaminate other planets.[30] Adamski claimed that Nordic aliens worshiped a "Creator of All", but that "we on Earth know very little about this Creator ... our understanding is shallow."[30]

along with giving a good reason why they keep watching nuclear bases.

Last edited:

INC

I really wonder what people would take worse:
  • the idea that aliens are visiting Earth
  • the idea that non-terrestrial humans are visiting Earth (which is absolutely bizarre given the fossil and genetic record that would basically require us to be the petri-dish of some race of "true humans" that seeded Earth and meddled in it for hundreds of millions of years at least)
  • the idea that a group of elites developed advanced tech centuries before the plebs and have been playing with us
I know which one is most likely to cause massive revolt if it comes out. The others, you can't really do anything about. The first two require a civilization so powerful that they could likely destroy the planet outright if they wanted to. On the other hand, for the third a government could quite literally pull MAD and get them to back down or hand over tech. If they are still stuck on Earth too (or even just have limited subterranean bases on the moon, Mars, etc.), they would suffer if there was a nuclear winter. I've mentioned it before, but that really puts a lot of the nuclearphobic rhetoric fed to early contactees (e.g. Adamski) into a new light:

along with giving a good reason why they keep watching nuclear bases.

Just up to the native american bit, interesting, since my family name derives from one of their tribes (more Canadian side at least)

Romulus

Can't wait for our children's children's generation to feel comfortable with ET acknowledgement. Like loading a naughty picture on dial up via a Deeamcast.

I don't think you will have to. What I'm saying is, the evidence will be overwhelming, but there won't be any paper headlines "Aliens are confirmed." The people that deny it, in the beginning, will be like slightly more respectable versions of flat earthers, but only because we know what they're going through, but as the years go on, that group might shrink to almost nothing.

Shai-Tan

Banned
This is why with many sightings all you can say is it is unexplained:

the video is about space but the same principle applies regarding the limits of instruments (including our own), and speculation in the gap between what the instrument can reveal and what we want to know. It’s fun to speculate and even leads to a sense of wonder but there are many possible explanations

INC

the video is about space but the same principle applies regarding the limits of instruments (including our own), and speculation in the gap between what the instrument can reveal and what we want to know. It’s fun to speculate and even leads to a sense of wonder but there are many possible explanations

Of course, that is without question, but the examples being put forward (so far), are the exception, because they can rule out the normal explanations, hence being classified as UFOs

I'll watch this later, cheers

I have no doubt that a HUGE proportion are completely explainable, the ones provided are not. Well except that green pyramid 1, thats just janky

Last edited:

StormCell

I think this type of thinking is just wrong though. There's nothing wrong with being speciation or even unique. It's the idea that we're not special that is truly dangerous. It's what enables leaders to execute tens of millions of their own people. It could lead one of our leaders to sell off 200 million human meat bags to aliens for whatever purpose. They're nothing special after all.

I understand that's not what you were thinking, but that's where that thinking eventually goes...

INC

Yeh just listened to it all, if you are to believe him, then I get yo wit would be for average Joe to digest

Its a complete change of mind set on how we view literally everything, I feel multiple humankind dmt trips in my future

I think this type of thinking is just wrong though. There's nothing wrong with being speciation or even unique. It's the idea that we're not special that is truly dangerous. It's what enables leaders to execute tens of millions of their own people. It could lead one of our leaders to sell off 200 million human meat bags to aliens for whatever purpose. They're nothing special after all.

I understand that's not what you were thinking, but that's where that thinking eventually goes...

Most religions think they're superior to each other and they're the same species, but I don't wanna go down that route of conversation again......yet

Last edited:

Romulus

Yes, I think when it comes to space, the 'aliens' hypothesis is generally because we have very little idea of how things work in space, we don't even know what dark matter is for example. So tossing out aliens is a "catch all" for the unknown. And most everything is recorded at great distances with interference from pulsars etc and visibility is usually close to zero. But when it comes to our own planet and multiple instruments recording the same event/eyewitnesses, that's when it gets into a different story altogether. That's why even the best debunkers can only throw up their hands at the most credible reports or just intentionally leave out a lot of the evidence.

Romulus

That's like the 6-7th higher-up person from another government saying there are humans living among us that are from somewhere else beyond Earth. I wonder how long it would take normal people to even consider that as a possibility if it was 100% confirmed. Might have to wait for the next generation for it to sink in.
Be hilarious if those old Star Trek episodes where the aliens look human were right.

Last edited:

Romulus

Elizondo describes ancient Roman battlefield observations of UFOs that looked like flaming shields that followed the soldiers from battlefield to battlefield

Pretty interesting considering WW2 pilots from several nations mentioned that the objects would observe them in battle.

Airola

That's like the 6-7th higher-up person from another government saying there are humans living among us that are from somewhere else beyond Earth. I wonder how long it would take normal people to even consider that as a possibility if it was 100% confirmed. Might have to wait for the next generation for it to sink in.
Be hilarious if those old Star Trek episodes where the aliens look human were right.

Turns out this dude wasn't acting :D

MastaKiiLA

I used to believe in UFOs when I was younger, but the likehood of them being extraterrestrial in nature, and not just visual anomalies is insanely low. For one, interstellar travel is insanely difficult. Some sort of Alcubierre drive is about the most-realistic way of crossing those distances in any reasonable amount of time. It's not like there's going to be aliens coming from the Centauri system, so we're talking about massive distances.

So assuming aliens can make that long of a trek, they're not going to limit themselve to buzzing around the boondocks and in grainy footage from the military. That would be an incredible waste of time for a supposedly intelligent species. It's not like they're likely to decode the TV signals from our broadcasts either, as the odds of decoding the data into RGB TV resolutions seems astronomical. So there's no scientific value in coming here and not doing research, or making contact.

I think aliens exist, but between the Fermi paradox, and the massive scale of the galaxy, I just don't think it's possible for them to have come here. So I think UFOs have to be something else, something very much man-made, and not supernatural. I think resorting to aliens as an explanation should be the last resort, upon an inability to find any other explanation. I don't think we've crossed that threshold. Lack of details isn't enough reason to jump to such conclusions.

INC

I used to believe in UFOs when I was younger, but the likehood of them being extraterrestrial in nature, and not just visual anomalies is insanely low. For one, interstellar travel is insanely difficult. Some sort of Alcubierre drive is about the most-realistic way of crossing those distances in any reasonable amount of time. It's not like there's going to be aliens coming from the Centauri system, so we're talking about massive distances.

So assuming aliens can make that long of a trek, they're not going to limit themselve to buzzing around the boondocks and in grainy footage from the military. That would be an incredible waste of time for a supposedly intelligent species. It's not like they're likely to decode the TV signals from our broadcasts either, as the odds of decoding the data into RGB TV resolutions seems astronomical. So there's no scientific value in coming here and not doing research, or making contact.

I think aliens exist, but between the Fermi paradox, and the massive scale of the galaxy, I just don't think it's possible for them to have come here. So I think UFOs have to be something else, something very much man-made, and not supernatural. I think resorting to aliens as an explanation should be the last resort, upon an inability to find any other explanation. I don't think we've crossed that threshold. Lack of details isn't enough reason to jump to such conclusions.

If the narrative thats now coming to light is correct, they're not travelling though space, or not travelling throught space in how we presume (warp speed etc), they're shifting between dimensions, or that is the supposed technology (since no one apparently knows), hence how they seem to blink in and out, and appearing miles away.
Again this is what reports are saying, not me, or at least whats being hinted at

That could count for "vast distances", these objects could be a 3d projection, from a 5d dimension (i posted a video not far back where a scientist trys to evaluate what they're seen in the leaked videos)

Last edited:

Romulus

I never understand this mindset. Crossing the ocean was difficult not that long ago. You're doing what most humans do every century thinking of what's possible now, only to be proven wrong in a few decades or centuries. Even the greatest minds throughout history have been proven wrong not long after they make their "definitive" statement.
The reality is we don't know much at all, the universe and how it even works is a mystery, dark matter, and even extremely simple things are fudged by our scientists, even physics itself is in question now, so to make any conclusion in the infancy of modern times is premature.

There's a term for it, it's called apex thinking where perspective is skewed due to the weighted viewpoint of current progression, "humanity has come so far though!" only to realize in 1000 years we hadn't done much yet. What would a species tens of millions of years ahead of us look like? Incomprehensible, even trying to imagine their mindset would be likely impossible. Buzzing around the boondocks? Well, why would PHD scientists subject themselves to living in complete filth to study different species out in the wild? Happens all the time, but I'm getting sucked into what you're doing at that point, thinking of things with a current human perspective.

Last edited:

QSD

They're aliens, right? Any assumption that you can understand (or even conceive of) what motivates an intelligent race of creatures from another world is entirely frivolous. Think about how hard it is sometimes to even understand what motivates your fellow humans.

MastaKiiLA

If the narrative thats now coming to light is correct, they're not travelling though space, or not travelling throught space in how we presume (warp speed etc), they're shifting between dimensions, or that is the supposed technology (since no one apparently knows), hence how they seem to blink in and out, and appearing miles away.
Again this is what reports are saying, not me, or at least whats being hinted at

That could count for "vast distances", these objects could be a 3d projection, from a 5d dimension (i posted a video not far back where a scientist trys to evaluate what they're seen in the leaked videos)
Sure, but that would be beyond the realm of what we know. I mean, what's more likely, that the military footage is from anomalies in IR equipment, or that transdimensional beings are beaming projections to Earth, without somehow being limited by the speed of light (assuming the projections are to be controlled somehow)? The blinking in an out of visual phenomenon is consistent with artifacts in software/hardware. Given that light has a speed limit, they'd have to pinpoint our future location to within a millionth of a degree as far as sky arc. Our planet is not going to be visible to the naked eye to any civilization, even in the Centauri system, and even the closest star system would require them beaming to an absolute pin prick in a location that's not currently visible to them, as our star would've moved from that position years ago.

It's feasible in the realm of science fiction, but we're talking about a Kardashev 2 or 3 type species. It's a bit out there.
They're aliens, right? Any assumption that you can understand (or even conceive of) what motivates an intelligent race of creatures from another world is entirely frivolous. Think about how hard it is sometimes to even understand what motivates your fellow humans.
Isn't that a bit of a copout though? It's the easy-out for not having to explain the rationale for believing in something far-fetched in the first place. When pushed to explain why aliens are pegged as the cause of something that might be explained better with a bit more information, the idea that we can't possibly understand their reasons is a way to not have to answer that question.

Here's the thing, there's validity in that. Ants couldn't understand the justifications of humans. However, we are a real phenomenon that exists in their world. We don't blink in and out of existence. We've been seen and stung by millions of ants around the world. If they had cameras, they'd have a ton of documentation on our existence. With enough analysis, they could understand that some of us are intent on exterminating them. The don't need to know why they would just know that's what we do. We don't know what UFOs even do. That's the thing. The amount of information is miniscule, because there's little to no tangible evidence of their existence. So the excuse that we can't understand the motives of an intelligence greater than our own falls a bit flat because there's no information to formulate any conclusions on.
I never understand this mindset. Crossing the ocean was difficult not that long ago. You're doing what most humans do every century thinking of what's possible now, only to be proven wrong in a few decades or centuries. Even the greatest minds throughout history have been proven wrong not long after they make their "definitive" statement.
The reality is we don't know much at all, the universe and how it even works is a mystery, dark matter, and even extremely simple things are fudged by our scientists, even physics itself is in question now, so to make any conclusion in the infancy of modern times is premature.

There's a term for it, it's called like apex thinking where perspective is skewed of the weighted viewpoints of "humanity has come so far!" only to realize in 1000 years we hadn't done much yet. "Aliens' could be tens of millions of years ahead of us. Buzzing around the boondocks? Well, why would PHD scientists subject themselves to living in complete flith to study different species out in the wild? Happens all the time.
The physics of it haven't been explained. Everything stops at the speed of light. This is a speed limit we haven't even reached ourselves, not even close. We hypothesize that tachyons may travel faster than light, but we've never observed them. Apex thinking is a nice term, but science isn't averse to being proven wrong. It's constantly being revised and improved. Scientists have taken great interest in faster than light travel, as that could open the door to interstellar travel, but it's not something that's currently realistic. Far more research and effort has gone into studying the speed of light than UFOs, so it's a bit wild to so easily latch onto what is largely the unknown than what has had decades of independent research put into it.

There's fortune and fame for anyone who could prove the existence of aliens, or prove that the speed of light isn't the universal speed limit. One would hope that massive energy stores like stars would have the power to hurl particles like neutrinos at speeds exceeding this limit, but they seemingly don't. So grainy video of alleged UFOs isn't exactly the iron-clad proof to change perceptions. There really needs to be more information than what we have now. Far too much of it feels circumstantial.

INC

Sure, but that would be beyond the realm of what we know. I mean, what's more likely, that the military footage is from anomalies in IR equipment, or that transdimensional beings are beaming projections to Earth, without somehow being limited by the speed of light (assuming the projections are to be controlled somehow)? The blinking in an out of visual phenomenon is consistent with artifacts in software/hardware. Given that light has a speed limit, they'd have to pinpoint our future location to within a millionth of a degree as far as sky arc. Our planet is not going to be visible to the naked eye to any civilization, even in the Centauri system, and even the closest star system would require them beaming to an absolute pin prick in a location that's not currently visible to them, as our star would've moved from that position years ago.

It's feasible in the realm of science fiction, but we're talking about a Kardashev 2 or 3 type species. It's a bit out there.

Its very likely its all bullshit, thats alot of egg on face if so. but whats being said, you can't deny, at the foundation, ufos are confirmed. And the only answer so far is, we don't know what they are..
Past that currently is total conjecture

I'm wondering if nasa is ever gonna chime in, I mean wouldn't they have a some information regarding this

So all we can do is speculate

Last edited:

QSD

Isn't that a bit of a copout though? It's the easy-out for not having to explain the rationale for believing in something far-fetched in the first place. When pushed to explain why aliens are pegged as the cause of something that might be explained better with a bit more information, the idea that we can't possibly understand their reasons is a way to not have to answer that question.
There's a difference between arguing that they're aliens, and dismissing an argument that they couldn't be aliens. I don't know that they are aliens, I just think that your argument from motivation doesn't work.

Here's the thing, there's validity in that. Ants couldn't understand the justifications of humans. However, we are a real phenomenon that exists in their world. We don't blink in and out of existence. We've been seen and stung by millions of ants around the world. If they had cameras, they'd have a ton of documentation on our existence. With enough analysis, they could understand that some of us are intent on exterminating them. The don't need to know why they would just know that's what we do. We don't know what UFOs even do. That's the thing. The amount of information is miniscule, because there's little to no tangible evidence of their existence. So the excuse that we can't understand the motives of an intelligence greater than our own falls a bit flat because there's no information to formulate any conclusions on.
This is just seems a bit confused. We share the same planet with ants, so the comparison doesn't fly. What I'm trying to say is that so much of our psychology is linked up with our biology - the need to procreate, feed, shelter etc. An alien creature will likely have a completely different biology and thus also completely different motivations. What if an alien procreates by laying hundreds of eggs? Would they understand the extreme bond humans have with their offspring? You could ask hundreds of these questions. Ergo, you can't assume to know anything about what interests aliens.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
This is big.

Medviediev?! haha he just said it as a joke "oh yeah, every presidents gets a secret brochure". It's a joke, an allegory.
Are we believing in bokeh street lamps or jokes of badly translated president here? This is sewer tier "proof". Nothing big

Romulus

The The physics of it haven't been explained. Everything stops at the speed of light. This is a speed limit we haven't even reached ourselves, not even close. We hypothesize that tachyons may travel faster than light, but we've never observed them. Apex thinking is a nice term, but science isn't averse to being proven wrong. It's constantly being revised and improved. Scientists have taken great interest in faster than light travel, as that could open the door to interstellar travel, but it's not something that's currently realistic. Far more research and effort has gone into studying the speed of light than UFOs, so it's a bit wild to so easily latch onto what is largely the unknown than what has had decades of independent research put into it.

There's fortune and fame for anyone who could prove the existence of aliens, or prove that the speed of light isn't the universal speed limit. One would hope that massive energy stores like stars would have the power to hurl particles like neutrinos at speeds exceeding this limit, but they seemingly don't. So grainy video of alleged UFOs isn't exactly the iron-clad proof to change perceptions. There really needs to be more information than what we have now. Far too much of it feels circumstantial.

The physics of it hasn't been explained because we don't understand it. If you've been following recent physics studies, scientists are claiming that our basic understanding of physics are being challenged at this moment. So, I wouldn't think that some primitive species would be able to grasp faster than light travel of other options.
We literally just started flying on Earth and developed any sort of loose version of physics a little over a century ago. It's not outside the realm of possibilities that there are dozens of ways to reach other galaxies in a lifetime or shorter, but of course, we would say that's impossible just as 1700s scientists would claim space travel is impossible. I'm thinking in terms of 1000, 10000, 100000 years, when it's feasible that civilizations out there could be millions ahead of us. I mean just the concept of jet engine would be incomprehensible to a 1700s scientist, and that wasn't long ago. My point is, everything seems like scifi until it's not. We just haven't had enough time in the oven.

INC

Couple of fun ones, since the subject of ufo and water is now a thing

I heard this was fake years ago, some commercial or something
if so, its done pretty well, for instance
Watch through a few times, now....playback at 0.25x and watch when u see the ufo, it drops a few pods off and they fly away
Nice detail for a fake you would never see unless u play back slow

Also another classic

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Like Bohemian Grove
I would like to explain where the concept of this whole sacrifice and drinking (children's) blood stems from but if memory serves me correctly in our past exchanges you gave notion to not be interested something something David Icke. See the occult is entwined with some ET races. Let's say all matter is energy. One could argue some matter has a specific energetic signature if you will that's could be highly sought after ie blood. Not even taken in consideration the altering of psychical matter trough means of psychological stimulating (stress/trauma) plays a huge role in said concept. An example would be the release of adrenaline in the bloodstream when in state of extreme stress.. Also something about the state of our soul energetic wise when we are young and pure.. hence more nutrients if you will.

That's the gist.

Last edited:

INC

I would like to explain where the concept of this whole sacrifice and drinking (children's) blood stems from but if memory serves me correctly in our past exchanges you gave notion to not be interested something something David Icke. See the occult is entwined with some ET races. Let's say all matter is energy. One could argue some matter has a specific energetic signature if you will that's could be highly sought after ie blood. Not even taken in consideration the altering of psychical matter trough means of psychological stimulating (stress/trauma) plays a huge role in said concept. An example would be the release of adrenaline in the bloodstream when in state of extreme stress.

Maya practice blood sacrifice, if you want an ancient history to it

My beef with David icke is he goes too big, too soon, with 0 evidence

Hes the equivalent of an evangelist ufo/alien priest

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Saw a UFO on the way to work today,

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom