• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Maya practice blood sacrifice, if you want an ancient history to it

My beef with David icke is he goes too big, too soon, with 0 evidence

Hes the equivalent of an evangelist ufo/alien priest

Yes I'm well aware of that example.

Again; I dont five a fuck about the persona behind the information. As well as your personal opinion about him. Not to be mean but I knew just mentioning him would influence your reaction in such a way 70% would be about him instead of what I posted. Just saying he has a lot of research around the subject. That's all.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Saw a UFO on the way to work today,

tenor.gif

the truth is out there GIF

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Maya practice blood sacrifice, if you want an ancient history to it

My beef with David icke is he goes too big, too soon, with 0 evidence

Hes the equivalent of an evangelist ufo/alien priest

Then again, if you knew his body of work you would know it goes beyond *aliens*

On the surface *aliens* is where it's at. But the alien talk ITT is like talking about the roots instead of the leafs on the highest branch..

Last edited:

QSD

On the surface *aliens* is where it's at. But the alien talk ITT is like talking about the roots instead of the leafs on the highest branch..
I saw David Icke last as a guest of Brian Rose (of London Real) who is a known fraud. I certainly can't take him seriously after that.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I saw David Icke last as a guest of Brian Rose (of London Real) who is a known fraud. I certainly can't take him seriously after that.

It's like dismissing an artist whole repertoire after a shitty live song.

But you know, not gonna argue. Shit was whack and cray cray. Still... Your loss

Last edited:

QSD

There were at least 4 of those shitty songs. It's also not so much my loss as the loss of those who donated to and paid for those "ROSE/ICKE" livestreams.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
There were at least 4 of those shitty songs. It's also not so much my loss as the loss of those who donated to and paid for those "ROSE/ICKE" livestreams.

Fair enough brother. I haven't paid attention to him for over a decade after seeing him live twice. I'm sure it's possible dude lost his mind like humans tend to do when their whole life is about surrounding themselves with fringe shit 24/7 for decades long. I know I would've fucked over many times because of said environment.

It seems you interpreted my post as an attack when really I just commented on the way your post seemed to display a commonality in regards to dismissing decades of work because you've seen or read a fraction of it. Not even taking in consideration the source of output ie human. Which is known to inherently to be flawed. I don't fault you for this approach; it's quite common and expected to adhere to the bits and pieces you personally experienced to base your view around.

Then again, if I see an actor performing poorly when not taking it's context in consideration I'll probably wont feel inclined to watch him/her again with a benefit of the doubt I guess. So yeah you do you. I have no personal gains in this..

Last edited:

Romulus

NAVY PHYSICIST (RET), DR. BRUCE MACCABEE PREDICTS THAT THE U.S. NAVY’S SPECIAL UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL PHENOMENA (UAP) TASK FORCE (UAPTF) WILL CONFIRM WHAT CIVILIAN INVESTIGATORS HAVE LONG SUSPECTED: SOME UAP ARE VEHICLES CONTROLLED BY NON-HUMAN INTELLIGENCES (NHI)

I just have trouble imagining they'll reveal this.

INC

I do know alot if his body of work, I've watched many if his talks and interviews.
And yeh he's certainly got some crazy theories

It wouldn't surprise if anything pre say 1990, its mostly redacted, and they'll say they no longer have the originals, only the copies with redacted content.

The rest they can get away with, and say lack of funding, it'll be all modern since task force was leaked, by the times news paper, so about 20 years worth.

Thats fine for now if so.

Some times I like to find random youtubers reaction to these things, and found quite a nice take on it, she's a scientist, so only looks at the physical evidences presented, and throws all the history away.

Interesting take on what the pilot might be seeing in terms of the movement of these craft

I really hate what skeptic culture did to science. Science is not about consensus - it's about challenging and questioning assumptions. Accepting consensus prima facie is quite literally the opposite of that, regardless of how sure the consensus is in its findings. That's the difference between science as tool and science as the creepy pseudoreligion it has become.

Beyond that, the phenomenon is ascientific - it's not testable, not repeatable. It's just anecdotal reports with varying contexts. And, hilariously, skeptics bring up anecdotal reports with other contexts to "debunk" these reports. "Oh, you have an object seen by a pilot and corroborated by radar accelerating at impossible speeds? Swamp gas, Venus, it's a conspiracy of people making shit up for fame because that happened before."

When you break it down, science is the study of anecdotes in a controlled environment. How often does X occur in N trials under C controlled conditions? That's generalized science, and removing any piece of that makes it not science. If all you have are anecdotes, at best you can apply statistics to them and say some percentage have a certain cause and claim that to be an approximation of probability, but that's just a guess. Without controlled conditions there is no elevation to genuine science, to indication of fact. It's just a metastudy, a guess at probabilities.

That doesn't even go into the concept of "debunking" either. Debunking inherently assumes a position and tries to prove it, which is the opposite of science or even statistical analysis.

I guess her statement that she originally gave up interest in the topic because Carl Sagan said something in his capacity as a scientist that he had no scientific basis for triggered me lol.

Last edited:
NAVY PHYSICIST (RET), DR. BRUCE MACCABEE PREDICTS THAT THE U.S. NAVY’S SPECIAL UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL PHENOMENA (UAP) TASK FORCE (UAPTF) WILL CONFIRM WHAT CIVILIAN INVESTIGATORS HAVE LONG SUSPECTED: SOME UAP ARE VEHICLES CONTROLLED BY NON-HUMAN INTELLIGENCES (NHI)

I just have trouble imagining they'll reveal this.

I agree. The slow drip will likely continue as I doubt the report will reveal "everything".

The report is a starting point.

INC

So call me paranoid, but I'm convinced flight of the navigator is a government funded film.

Let's look at the details,

The design is a jelly mold ufo, this is 1986, the sports model jelly mold ufo wasnt leaked by lazaar til 1989
The ship can morph shape
The film states, its hit mach 10......that 12300mph.....sound familiart?
The ship is transmedium
Its essentially a drone, controlled by AI
It basically abducts lifeforms, experiments on then, and takes turn back to rough the same time......
It uses a form of hieroglyphics as a language
It also looks extremely similar to this

74OwFMI.jpg

I just find it odd its on the money for alot of modern day myth on the subject

Just thought it was fun rewatching it today, with everything that's be said so far (no i wasnt being 100% serious)

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
So call me paranoid, but I'm convinced flight of the navigator is a government funded film.

Let's look at the details,

The design is a jelly mold ufo, this is 1986, the sports model jelly mold ufo wasnt leaked by lazaar til 1989
The ship can morph shape
The film states, its hit mach 10......that 12300mph.....sound familiart?
The ship is transmedium
Its essentially a drone, controlled by AI
It basically abducts lifeforms, experiments on then, and takes turn back to rough the same time......
It uses a form of hieroglyphics as a language
It also looks extremely similar to this

74OwFMI.jpg

I just find it odd its on the money for alot of modern day myth on the subject

Just thought it was fun rewatching it today, with everything that's be said so far (no i wasnt being 100% serious)
Good film loved it as a kid.
There was also talk of a reboot a few years back.
But yeah the tech of that ship is through the roof in that film tbh.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

Isn’t he the guy who created the idea of lizard people and he thinks he’s a god?

IntentionalPun

Can't believe we have former intelligence people talking about this.

This guy as well as the former Bush admin guy work for “To The Stars.” That’s the Blink 182 guys company that is a “ufo research and entertainment” company.

They produce TV shows and sell merch. Elizondo quit the DOD basically to go work for them.

Romulus

This guy as well as the former Bush admin guy work for “To The Stars.” That’s the Blink 182 guys company that is a “ufo research and entertainment” company.

They produce TV shows and sell merch. Elizondo quit the DOD basically to go work for them.

Do you have actual evidence that he made money doing it? Not that it matters that much because he was a legit intelligence officer. Elizondo did not say he left for that reason, any evidence that he's lied on any occasion?

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Do you have actual evidence that he made money doing it? Not that it matters that much because he was a legit intelligence officer. Elizondo did not say he left for that reason, any evidence that he's lied on any occasion?
I would assume his employer pays him.

It’s all on the internet.. he left in 2017 and started working for To The Stars in 2017.

He helped make the videos going around unclassified right before leaving, and To The Stars is the company that nearly immediately started using them.

Here you go: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...bcb7cc-e2b2-11e7-8679-a9728984779c_story.html

I don’t find people working for companies that sell alien merch particularly credible.

He very likely was offered a stake in the company even as he was hired right when the Blink 182 guy restructured the company and tried to sell shares at a too high evaluation.

Now a series of coordinated interviews makes this a hot topic again; be prepared to watch more “To The Stars” produced infotainment videos in the near future and watch the value of the company climb

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Here's a question. Let's say they do come out and outright say they are 100 percent not human craft. They are in fact alien. Would people believe it? Outside of an alien doing a press conference I feel many people will still deny it.

QSD

Here's a question. Let's say they do come out and outright say they are 100 percent not human craft. They are in fact alien. Would people believe it? Outside of an alien doing a press conference I feel many people will still deny it.
That's a good question. I'd say there's always going to be a significant percentage of people who will deny it no matter what (I'd anticipate this most in fundamentalist religious circles) but other than that a lot depends on how they substantiate the claim. What is the evidence? Is it going to be made publicly available, to be verified by independent scientists/journalists? I'd say most people are at least receptive to the idea of aliens - numerous science fiction movies have paved the way for that - but will need convincing.

Edit: Oh and getting David Duchovny to do the big press conference is a must

Last edited:

Romulus

I would assume his employer pays him.

It’s all on the internet.. he left in 2017 and started working for To The Stars in 2017.

He helped make the videos going around unclassified right before leaving, and To The Stars is the company that nearly immediately started using them.

Here you go: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...bcb7cc-e2b2-11e7-8679-a9728984779c_story.html

I don’t find people working for companies that sell alien merch particularly credible.

He very likely was offered a stake in the company even as he was hired right when the Blink 182 guy restructured the company and tried to sell shares at a too high evaluation.

Now a series of coordinated interviews makes this a hot topic again; be prepared to watch more “To The Stars” produced infotainment videos in the near future and watch the value of the company climb

Even if they did pay him, I haven't seen him saying or doing anything different on those shows. He says the same things over and over. Just because a company sells Tshirts doesn't mean Elizondo is a liar, a bad guy, or anything really. It's a weak attempt to discredit him. The guy has senators and intelligence directors backing him up and he has to eat somehow if he's continuing this path. He legitimately worked for the pentagon and ran the UAP program, that's indisputable.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Everyone? They're all in on it, right?
Well the “intelligence director” you mention literally also worked for, and is now known to be an investor in the same company “To The Stars,” which is rarely mentioned in his interviews where he hypes all this up.

Harry Reid the senator you mention here was persuaded by a billionaire friend who, owns an aerospace company, to start the program at the pentagon that Elizondo headed. That billionaire friend regularly contributes to Reid’s re-election campaigns.

So yes, they are all “in on it” meaning everyone being used to bolster the credentials of these people is connected to money interests. An aerospace company benefits from renewed interest in aliens, as do a former intelligence director and DOD official who literally work for and/or own a company profitting off of UFO conspiracy theories.

To The Stars isn’t just selling t-shirts, they are trying to raise the value of a company worth tens of millions of dollars at this point.

If you aren’t suspicious of a group of people trying to get rich and/or elected off of the theories they are spreading I don’t know what to tell you.

INC

Yes they produced unidentified for the history channel

Romulus

Well the “intelligence director” you mention literally also worked for, and is now known to be an investor in the same company “To The Stars,” which is rarely mentioned in his interviews where he hypes all this up.

Harry Reid the senator you mention here was persuaded by a billionaire friend who, owns an aerospace company, to start the program at the pentagon that Elizondo headed. That billionaire friend regularly contributes to Reid’s re-election campaigns.

So yes, they are all “in on it” meaning everyone being used to bolster the credentials of these people is connected to money interests. An aerospace company benefits from renewed interest in aliens, as do a former intelligence director and DOD official who literally work for and/or own a company profitting off of UFO conspiracy theories.

To The Stars isn’t just selling t-shirts, they are trying to raise the value of a company worth tens of millions of dollars at this point.

If you aren’t suspicious of a group of people trying to get rich and/or elected off of the theories they are spreading I don’t know what to tell you.

What company isn't trying to make money though? You called it a company right? Is the objective to go into debt? I would think these people are doing this to raise awareness to what is going on, do we expect them to just do it for free, spend workweeks for nothing? I don't.
What you're trying to imply is that has malice or greedy intentions, which are just assumptions. Any company, even small companies are trying to make 'tens of millions of dollars,' that's almost nothing, and what evidence do you have of that specifically? It takes a ton of money just to run day to day operations. You should be suspicious of everything yeah, but I think most people add weight to suspicion of things they want to believe. And how do we know that any of their work funneled money back into "To the Stars" specifically? How does that funnel work specifically?

Last edited:
Alien UFOs are utter and complete bollocks and you're a fool for believing all that crap. Ufology is an industry, a pseudo-scientific money making scheme like palm-readers or horoscopes. Most "witnesses" are washed-up scam artists trying to make a quick buck by preying on the gullible minds of want-to-believers, who either watched one too many sci-fi flicks or think that government agencies really work like they do in the movies.

All of these UFOs videos are either fake, camera artifacts or natural phenomena:

The worst part is that American media outlets are perpetuating these stories for views further dumbing down their audiences. This topic is as fruitful as hosting a flat-earth society meeting and you would all be better off investing your time into playing video games. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing this embarrassing thread float to the top of the off-topic section due to some obsessive members posting any kind of fake sh*t they've dug up from the bottom of the internet.

INC

Alien UFOs are utter and complete bollocks and you're a fool for believing all that crap. Ufology is an industry, a pseudo-scientific money making scheme like palm-readers or horoscopes. Most "witnesses" are washed-up scam artists trying to make a quick buck by preying on the gullible minds of want-to-believers, who either watched one too many sci-fi flicks or think that government agencies really work like they do in the movies.

All of these UFOs videos are either fake, camera artifacts or natural phenomena:

The worst part is that American media outlets are perpetuating these stories for views further dumbing down their audiences. This topic is as fruitful as hosting a flat-earth society meeting and you would all be better off investing your time into playing video games. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing this embarrassing thread float to the top of the off-topic section due to some obsessive members posting any kind of fake sh*t they've dug up from the bottom of the internet.

Well American military are an utter joke then as well, and all the people involved in spotting these craft, tracking these craft, and filming these craft, need firing then, because they're in control of multimillion dollar equipment they have no business using.

So Favor is a washed up pilot? Odd he was the top gun trainer, thats a lot of responsibility for a washed up pilot still on activate duty at the time

Will admit its all pretty suspect if you ask me, and im into the subject

If you're fed up seeing it, click ignore and live your live

Unfortunately alot of people disagree with your statement. Doesnt make you wrong tho

Debunking is also a big industry, no different to ufology

Also you posted videos still not identifying the objects, so by definition thats makes them ufo right?

I'll watch your videos in full later tho, at work atm, the fact tucker is involved is a red flag for me

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

Charlie Day Ok GIF

I'm sorry you're offended by a thread that is completely optional for you. Perhaps you could kindly go walk and ignore it then? Not hard.

Last edited:

StormCell

Attempt at account suicide?

I love when radar makes up fake shit for attention. I'm sure that dish has always wanted to go on the Today show!

StormCell

I don’t think it’s lame at all. Everyone “backing him up” has something to gain too.

I brought this up before, the last time someone brought up the "UAP is being hyped by those with something to gain" angle, but just because something becomes hyped and pushed doesn't diminish a thing's validity. I offer 9/11 as an example of a thing that was pushed and hyped and the end goal at the time was the invasion of Iraq. You can see that the latter, while totally relying on the momentum from the former, does nothing to diminish the legitimacy or validity of the thing it's riding with. In fact, it's a great plan to rely on something that you have on very good authority knowledge about that no one else does, and if your business venture succeeds when the inevitable happens and everyone hears about the thing, well you need that inevitable to happen while your business still exists.

My 2-cents: I've always been a fan of To the Stars. That Blink-182 guy has always been very interested in this subject, so I've never doubted his enthusiasm and never thought that this was just a ploy to make money. The other interests involved are always on the lookout for a good opportunity, and the fact that they actually know what they're talking about here just means this whole thing is an easy slam dunk provided they can get the government to drop the goods. What do you think?

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I really hate what skeptic culture did to science. Science is not about consensus - it's about challenging and questioning assumptions. Accepting consensus prima facie is quite literally the opposite of that, regardless of how sure the consensus is in its findings. That's the difference between science as tool and science as the creepy pseudoreligion it has become.

Beyond that, the phenomenon is ascientific - it's not testable, not repeatable. It's just anecdotal reports with varying contexts. And, hilariously, skeptics bring up anecdotal reports with other contexts to "debunk" these reports. "Oh, you have an object seen by a pilot and corroborated by radar accelerating at impossible speeds? Swamp gas, Venus, it's a conspiracy of people making shit up for fame because that happened before."

When you break it down, science is the study of anecdotes in a controlled environment. How often does X occur in N trials under C controlled conditions? That's generalized science, and removing any piece of that makes it not science. If all you have are anecdotes, at best you can apply statistics to them and say some percentage have a certain cause and claim that to be an approximation of probability, but that's just a guess. Without controlled conditions there is no elevation to genuine science, to indication of fact. It's just a metastudy, a guess at probabilities.

That doesn't even go into the concept of "debunking" either. Debunking inherently assumes a position and tries to prove it, which is the opposite of science or even statistical analysis.

I guess her statement that she originally gave up interest in the topic because Carl Sagan said something in his capacity as a scientist that he had no scientific basis for triggered me lol.
Love this post. It's like you went into my brain and articulated exactly my thoughts and wrote them down eloquently. Cheers.

INC

Attempt at account suicide?

Why? They have their opinion, they provided videos backing up their claim. Unlike some drive by posters who just wanna shit on the subject (which is fine if they can backmit up with some substance)
Maybe went full ham on calling everyone else out, but not a big deal
Is odd they don't like it being top of the forum and annoys them that much.

Last edited:
You first UFO is a bokeh effect:

6M7JL00.png

An this is an F18 filmed by an infrared camera (you can see the heat emissions coming from the jet engines):

oFJErjk.png

There you go, your supposed "evidence" for UFOs.
Don't believe every sensational headline you come across.

Last edited:

StormCell

Why? They have their opinion, they provided videos backing up their claim. Unlike some drive by posters who just wanna shit on the subject (which is fine if they can backmit up with some substance)
Maybe went full ham on calling everyone else out, but not a big deal
Is odd they don't like it being top of the forum and annoys them that much.
Because the sole purpose of the post is to attack the thread and everyone who participates in the thread. He then concludes by saying that he's sick of seeing the thread. Do you realize that if Evilore or some of the staff feel the same as this guy we could see this thread swept away under the rug? It could fall under the category of conspiracy or perhaps even politics. I find these kinds of pop-in attacks to be potentially damaging to the life of the thread if we don't either set the poster straight or show people that they can't just stop by to drop a deuce on us.

StormCell

6M7JL00.png

An this is an F18 filmed by an infrared camera (you can see the heat emissions coming from the jet engines):

oFJErjk.png

Okay, now tell us what the object is in the Nimitz incident.

StormCell

He's just so sick and tired of seeing this thread so he finally had to give us fools what for.
I was thinking that we could do with a change of thread title. While we do discuss aliens as well as UFOs (UAP is much more in now), I feel like we're a much more mature topic than either. I don't feel like we really dwell on the fringe as much as we are following a progressive set of events that are becoming at the forefront of the news this year.

6M7JL00.png

oFJErjk.png

So how does the camera lens cause radar to pick up these objects and cause the objects to accelerate well beyond the structural limits of any existing aircraft?

Because the sole purpose of the post is to attack the thread and everyone who participates in the thread.
Oh spare us the whining, your insufferable UFO conspiracies are an attack on people's intelligence. Doesn't seem to disturb you in the slightest though.
You didn't even have the decency to watch the frikkin' videos, but went straight for the b*tchy drama.

Okay, now tell us what the object is in the Nimitz incident.

I don't have to tell you sh*t, you're the ones making the extraordinary claims. The fact that you've presented bokeh effects and F-18 heat signatures as proof for alien UFOs is not only reason enough to ridicule any other such claims of that nature but also demonstrates how little fact checking is actually being done in threads such as this one.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Oh spare us the whining, your insufferable UFO conspiracies are an attack on people's intelligence. Doesn't seem to disturb you in the slightest though.
You didn't even have the decency to watch the frikkin' videos, but went straight for the b*tchy drama.

I don't have to tell you sh*t, you're the ones making the extraordinary claims. The fact that you've presented bokeh effects and F-18 heat signatures as proof for alien UFOs is not only reason enough to ridicule any other such claims of that nature but also demonstrates how little fact checking is actually being done in threads such as this one.
The only whiney bitch here is you. Insufferable lmao. Are you going to go in the Christianity thread next and give those fools what for oh wise sage?

So how does the camera lens cause radar to pick up these objects and cause the objects to accelerate well beyond the structural limits of any existing aircraft?
How the f*ck would you know, are you an airplane engineer or optics expert?
Of course not, you're merely parroting the sh*t that you picked up from these alien conspiracy nutters.

None of these objects behave outside of the ordinary.

The only whiney bitch here is you. Insufferable lmao. Are you going to go in the Christianity thread next and give those fools what for oh wise sage?

Great, more tone policing because you cannot refute any of my arguments. If only you'd apply a modicum of the same skepticism towards these bullsh*t UFO stories this topic wouldn't be such a laughable pile of garbage.

INC

6M7JL00.png

oFJErjk.png

Most of us have said the pyramid ufos are BS, and no doubt a glitch with equipment, not seen anyone say that video is proof of anything, I mean that has a consistent flashing light, just like a standard plane.

Whats the 3rd/4th images disproving?.......its a image of something that's never been used as ufo evidence (at least not with the Nimitz incident), the fact the video you posted uses it, and dubs the Nimitz audio over the top, seems like they're also trying to push some incorrect information, to fit their theory. Not saying theyre wrong, but what they've put forward is also wrong

the Nimitz ufo video wasnt taken by the same pilots who witnessed it first hand (4 pilots by the way, 2 in each jet) and had it confirmed by radar, that make all 4 top gun pilots wash outs too, and the radar operator? the video you see is a 3rd jet taken off and recorded it, they had no visual contact with the tik tac, they could only see it on FLIR, no visual, so if it was a jet, they would of seen it, but there was nothing but the video you see

Its been said the reason it rotates is because of the gimble rotating, yet whe the video is stabilised you can see the horizon is still still as the object rotates, so its not the camera. I'm no camera expert, so if you can show you proof that's what it is, please share id like to see it

Favor and the other jet pilot who witnessed it had no camera on the jet, since they were in a training exercise, the video is off another jet that took off after favor landed.

Hope that clears thing up, please feel free to correct me and point me in the direction of the debunks so I can watch them and get a different view on it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom