• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Speaking of weirdos. What about that ancient alien guy? I bet he's a fun follow on social media. The one with the bat shit crazy hair?

INC

Speaking of weirdos. What about that ancient alien guy? I bet he's a fun follow on social media. The one with the bat shit crazy hair?

I love ancient aliens, do I buy it......not really

But you can't argue there's something we're missing, is it alien.......I mean that is mental, and the ancient art work is very intriguing, but they were also all doing dmt and god knows what, you draw what you see right, u see a lot of weird shit on dmt lol

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I love ancient aliens, do I buy it......not really

But you can't argue there's something we're missing, is it alien.......I mean that is mental, and the ancient art work is very intriguing, but they were also all doing dmt and god knows what, you draw what you see right, u see a lot of weird shit on dmt lol
Pretty much. Some of it is compelling for sure. And if aliens are indeed observing us now then why not in the past? They've definitely milked that show for all it's worth.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Were leprechauns really visitors from another world?
Some ancient astronaut theorists say yes!
Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Has no one stopped to ask how any of these supposed physical objects are displacing large volumes of air without any physical manifestation of the effects? Fluid dynamics are still a thing. We live in an ocean of air, and even at high altitudes, you're running into a massive number of atoms at those speeds. The kinetic energies involved will manifest in the form of a shockwave, and/or contrails. Short of becoming intangible, this is simply unavoidable.

A warp bubble seems to be the most likely option from concepts we have speculated about. If it is just moving within a pocket of space, then there is no friction.

Of course, forming a bubble would normally be disastrous if done next to an object, but that seems like the best solution. It also explains the transmedium behavior. If you think flying at absurd speeds in air is hard to explain, hitting water and not get broken into bits is much, mu h more difficult, unless you literally just move the water around you.

Romulus

Corbell shouldn't be anywhere near this shit, he's one of the main reasons I think its BS

But regardless of how stupid he comes off, he could deliver some great stuff. His recent vids aren't groundbreaking but its alot more than what we we're getting a few years ago. He probably wants to believe badly, but that could be a good thing if he stays with it.

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
A warp bubble seems to be the most likely option from concepts we have speculated about. If it is just moving within a pocket of space, then there is no friction.

Of course, forming a bubble would normally be disastrous if done next to an object, but that seems like the best solution. It also explains the transmedium behavior. If you think flying at absurd speeds in air is hard to explain, hitting water and not get broken into bits is much, mu h more difficult, unless you literally just move the water around you.

I saw a video explaining what would happen with a bubble like that. As soon as you get to your destination everything you crashed into along the way would get released from the bubble (theoretical obv). We would kinda see if some spaceship parked next to earth and shot millions of meteors into our solar system no?

INC

But regardless of how stupid he comes off, he could deliver some great stuff. His recent vids aren't groundbreaking but its alot more than what we we're getting a few years ago. He probably wants to believe badly, but that could be a good thing if he stays with it.

Not what he's delivering, its just him. Just rewatched him and knaps JRE podcast,many at every chance to show evidence,mhe says its in my film.....how about just show it lol

Oddly my mate who's just started getting into the subject, thinks he's great.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

the bubble of space theory is hard to justify.
That bubble would push around air too.

INC

the bubble of space theory is hard to justify.
That bubble would push around air too.

Well if dark matter is now a legit thing, and its said that could very well be a different universe. Wouldn't it make sense that they're not moving in our air, but theirs, and what we're seeing a 3D representation of their 5D image through space time.

I read once that thats what some crop circles are, 2d images of a 3d shape, so its shadow if you like (granted crop circles are mostly BS)

mbksB9r.jpg
CpsNHlm.jpg

Could explain why what we see is objects blinking in and out.....

Again fuck knows, its all fun and games

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Well if dark matter is now a legit thing, and its said that could very well be a different universe. Wouldn't it make sense that they're not moving in our air, but theirs, and what we're seeing a 3D representation of their 5D image through space time.

I read once that thats what some crop circles are, 2d images of a 3d shape, so its shadow if you like (granted crop circles are mostly BS)

mbksB9r.jpg
CpsNHlm.jpg

Could explain why what we see is objects blinking in and out.....

Again fuck knows, its all fun and games
I would hope that the explanation is so weird, it's impossible for us to currently understand even by scifi standards

INC

I would hope that the explanation is so weird, it's impossible for us to currently understand even by scifi standards

If its just China or Russia, for over 60 years, then thats also retarded, had that tech all that time and never tried for world dominance is just beta behaviour

Same if its yank tech, long time to not use it for world dominance. I mean whoever owns this tech wins by default

So odd no ones really bothered too

Last edited:

asustitan

Banned
Imagine they push these stories to generate some new world order.

Because of distances involved with interstellar travel and the restrictions of the speed of light, I would have to see one with my own eyes before I believed.

INC

Imagine they push these stories to generate some new world order.

Because of distances involved with interstellar travel and the restrictions of the speed of light, I would have to see one with my own eyes before I believed.
Dark matter may not even exist now apparently

The authors say the effect cannot be explained by dark matter theories, but it’s predicted by what’s known as the modified Newtonian dynamics theory, or MOND.

“What we're really saying is that there is absolutely evidence for a discrepancy,” McGaugh said. “What you see is not what you get, if all you know about is Newton and Einstein.”

So yeh, our current understanding could be wrong

MastaKiiLA

I believe the US Navy has a patent on that actually.

Was it ever debunked? I mean I doubt you can troll to be the US department of Navy just like that. And the guy either reversed engineered some otherworldly tech, or he’s the new Einstein of our modern times. The descriptions of the patents gives chills to think we’re possibly even considering it possible?
The first patent is more to reduce friction on the surface of an object by creating a void around it. That void still displaces air, which still results in cavitation and visual effects. The second patent is for something akin to the Alcubierre Drive, which requires exajoules of energy to propel even a small object. It should also have visual artifacts, as you're literally distorting space-time with gravitational waves. Also, LIGO and VIRGO detectors would pick these up, as gravitational waves travel in all directions at the speed of light, and those sensors are insanely sensitive. Something localized to the Earth might even be enough to damage those detectors, as they're designed to pick up super-faint waves from millions or billions of light years away.

That said, patents aren't proof of concept. You can patent something that's never been built, and could never work. The military patents all kinds of shit that doesn't and will never exist. Some is research concept placeholders, and some of it is a form of counter-espionage, to mislead rivals. This is fairly inconclusive.

INC

The first patent is more to reduce friction on the surface of an object by creating a void around it. That void still displaces air, which still results in cavitation and visual effects. The second patent is for something akin to the Alcubierre Drive, which requires exajoules of energy to propel even a small object. It should also have visual artifacts, as you're literally distorting space-time with gravitational waves. Also, LIGO and VIRGO detectors would pick these up, as gravitational waves travel in all directions at the speed of light, and those sensors are insanely sensitive. Something localized to the Earth might even be enough to damage those detectors, as they're designed to pick up super-faint waves from millions or billions of light years away.

That said, patents aren't proof of concept. You can patent something that's never been built, and could never work. The military patents all kinds of shit that doesn't and will never exist. Some is research concept placeholders, and some of it is a form of counter-espionage, to mislead rivals. This is fairly inconclusive.

So Neither would prevent a sonic boom occurring? Since its not manipulating the air around it, just reducing friction. A gravitational wave is creating its own gravity, hence how these craft could potentially be trans medium, since its technically not affecting the world around it?

MastaKiiLA

Warp bubbles involve the distortion of space-time. The amount of energy required for something like that is massive. On top of that, a warp bubble would be visible, as you will be able to see the light around the object being distorted, similar to how we see with the M87 black hole. Have these presented themselves in any of the grainy footage thus far?

Yes, I'm quite cynical about this, but I'm cynical about lots of fantastic-sounding stuff. I think if assumptions of warp bubbles and future-tech are being made, that some scrutiny should also be applied to those claims. Something moving at great speed through an ocean of air should exhibit some telltale signs. When those signs are absent, the behavior has to be labeled as anomalous, and it's wise to start eliminating potential anomalies as the cause, before giving credence to the extraordinary.

MastaKiiLA

So Neither would prevent a sonic boom occurring? Since its not manipulating the air around it, just reducing friction. A gravitational wave is creating its own gravity, hence how these craft could potentially be trans medium, since its technically not affecting the world around it?
The sonic boom is only one of multiple visual/audible artifacts of rapid movement through a liquid. Creating a cavity will result in a sonic boom. The boom isn't from friction, it's from the displacement of the air. A cavity moving through air has the same effects as an object moving through air. Both are displacing the air, and sending out shock waves as a result. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Gravitational waves could avoid a sonic boom, as you're moving space-time around you, which means the air in that pocket of space-time doesn't need to experience any acceleration or deceleration. However, the amount of energy required to distort space-time is massive. When you think of things that distort space-time to any appreciable degree, you're looking at the planetary scale. There's a reason the Alcubierre Drive is said to require exajoules of energy. And that's for an object about the size of an adult man.

INC

The sonic boom is only one of multiple visual/audible artifacts of rapid movement through a liquid. Creating a cavity will result in a sonic boom. The boom isn't from friction, it's from the displacement of the air. A cavity moving through air has the same effects as an object moving through air. Both are displacing the air, and sending out shock waves as a result. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Gravitational waves could avoid a sonic boom, as you're moving space-time around you, which means the air in that pocket of space-time doesn't need to experience any acceleration or deceleration. However, the amount of energy required to distort space-time is massive. When you think of things that distort space-time to any appreciable degree, you're looking at the planetary scale. There's a reason the Alcubierre Drive is said to require exajoules of energy. And that's for an object about the size of an adult man.

So that would add weight to lazaar report of 115 and the massive amount of energy it could produce, and being stable, and being 100% efficient

Obviously if that's not all horse shit, and you believe his story, but that could account for what youre putting forward. (Again if that's not complete bollocks)

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
So that would add weight to lazaar report of 115 and the massive amount of energy it could produce, and being stable, and being 100% efficient

Obviously if that's not all horse shit, and you believe his story, but that could account for what youre putting forward. (Again if that's not complete bollocks)

That lazaar story was 101% bs :pie_diana:

INC

Well there's something to his story, not saying he worked on alien tech, but it seems he probably at the very least worked at area 51, probably on the stealth fighter, since he was there during the 80s, and thats where it was developed

AGAIN not saying he worked on alien craft, im just going on what he said

Last edited:
Warp bubbles involve the distortion of space-time. The amount of energy required for something like that is massive. On top of that, a warp bubble would be visible, as you will be able to see the light around the object being distorted, similar to how we see with the M87 black hole. Have these presented themselves in any of the grainy footage thus far?

Yes, I'm quite cynical about this, but I'm cynical about lots of fantastic-sounding stuff. I think if assumptions of warp bubbles and future-tech are being made, that some scrutiny should also be applied to those claims. Something moving at great speed through an ocean of air should exhibit some telltale signs. When those signs are absent, the behavior has to be labeled as anomalous, and it's wise to start eliminating potential anomalies as the cause, before giving credence to the extraordinary.

Like I said, even forming a warp bubble near a planet (close enough to be in atmosphere) should be planet-destroying anyway.

To me, it's the best explanation we have for how these things can go from air to water at high speed with no noticeable resistance. A force field that, say, pushed matter away doesn't really explain that. It seems like the craft are actually moving the matter smoothly around them.

Lazar's story is mostly BS, but there are some parts that are true. He worked at Los Alamos as a researcher, he knew Edward Teller (and vice versa), and he obviously knew testing times. And tbh I completely believe his story about going to S4 for the last time where he remembers boarding a plane and leaving it but nothing in between. I just think a lot of the other stuff he says was memory manipulation as well. He's an unreliable narrator, and got surrounded by IC handlers like John Lear who used him to muddy the waters. He probably pissed someone off, which is in line with his personality, and the powers that be decided to fuck with him.

John Lear, of course, being the guy who basically claimed the Moon Cell from Fate Extra is real and sucks up human souls from Earth as a power source. My favorite line from him was that people who die at sea are called "lost souls" because the moon can't vacuum up souls that are underwater, because reasons. lmao

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
If its just China or Russia, for over 60 years, then thats also retarded, had that tech all that time and never tried for world dominance is just beta behaviour

Same if its yank tech, long time to not use it for world dominance. I mean whoever owns this tech wins by default

So odd no ones really bothered too
Seems impossible for them to develop this stuff and I agree.
But at the same time, today by chance yt recommended me this video below.
As You can see russian NUCLEAR powered satelite crashed in USA in 1978. And the nuclear reactor was only 400kg. So small power sources were possible even back then

INC

Seems impossible for them to develop this stuff and I agree.
But at the same time, today by chance yt recommended me this video below.
As You can see russian NUCLEAR powered satelite crashed in USA in 1978. And the nuclear reactor was only 400kg. So small power sources were possible even back then

A 1978 satellite was barely doing anything, sending 1s and 0s to dot matrix printer. So of course it doesn't need a huge power plant, and no doubt solar powered as well

Thats huge step to having craft move with 0 inertia or sonic booms

Impossible......no

But if they've had these craft since the 40s upwards (reports dating back), wheres all the tech that spawned from that?
I mean whats been the last big development? Fibre optics back in the 1966 maybe......? Other than that it just cpu's and carbon fibre that I can think of, maybe nanotechnology, but thats still science fiction as far as Im aware

If these craft are from here and have been for nearly 60-70 years, wheres all tech that comes from that?

Metallurgy is the same and hasn't changed, well these craft have had it for over 60 years, thats a giant leap

The propulsion, thats not changed at all, still fossil fuel explosions, other than electric and nuclear, they have none of this (or appear to not use this), thats another giant leap forward

Theres not really anything, most shit that the military use, eventually gets filtered down to the public domain, but we don't have anything remotely close to any of that, after 70 years

Thats very odd if you ask me.

Unless people can show me anything remotely close and In every day use, because I can't think of anything. We still rely on the same shit we have for the last 100 years fossil fuels, basic materials and explosions to move forward. Only thingnis RC drones on batteries, but no drone can loiter for over 12 hours in 1 spot (reported radar cases of these objects have been seen doing this and more)

So thats either an amazing battery or something else, that again is a huge leap forward

These things aren't just a single generation leap, they're like 10 leaps a head. So you would think you'd see those baby steps to get to that point filter down to the public domain

Just a thought anyway

If theyre ours, we've got 3 massive leaps forward, and no baby steps in tech to get to that point, even on a military scale

Military has barely made energy weapons or rails guns that work well yet (granted some are in use now)

Edit: for balance, if all of these are mis-identified, from eye witness of the tik tak, the radar data, and video data, and its still mis-identified, world militaries really need to up their game, because that's a global embarrassment tbh, and would be hilarious

Last edited:

Romulus

Even if its confirmed we are being visited, they won't ever 'contact' us. So yeah over the course of hundreds of years of silence after confirmed visitations, I can see dozens of religions appearing to put their spin on it. It wouldnt be a faith based religion in terms of existence at least. At that point you are worshiping something with superior technology, an advanced entity if they can travel this far or manipulate dimensions etc. Idk.

INC

Even if its confirmed we are being visited, they won't ever 'contact' us. So yeah over the course of hundreds of years of silence after confirmed visitations, I can see dozens of religions appearing to put their spin on it. It wouldnt be a faith based religion in terms of existence at least. At that point you are worshiping something with superior technology, an advanced entity if they can travel this far or manipulate dimensions etc. Idk.

Greer is already on this now lol

StormCell

A 1978 satellite was barely doing anything, sending 1s and 0s to dot matrix printer. So of course it doesn't need a huge power plant, and no doubt solar powered as well

Thats huge step to having craft move with 0 inertia or sonic booms

Impossible......no

But if they've had these craft since the 40s upwards (reports dating back), wheres all the tech that spawned from that?
I mean whats been the last big development? Fibre optics back in the 1966 maybe......? Other than that it just cpu's and carbon fibre that I can think of, maybe nanotechnology, but thats still science fiction as far as Im aware

If these craft are from here and have been for nearly 60-70 years, wheres all tech that comes from that?

Metallurgy is the same and hasn't changed, well these craft have had it for over 60 years, thats a giant leap

The propulsion, thats not changed at all, still fossil fuel explosions, other than electric and nuclear, they have none of this (or appear to not use this), thats another giant leap forward

Theres not really anything, most shit that the military use, eventually gets filtered down to the public domain, but we don't have anything remotely close to any of that, after 70 years

Thats very odd if you ask me.

Unless people can show me anything remotely close and In every day use, because I can't think of anything. We still rely on the same shit we have for the last 100 years fossil fuels, basic materials and explosions to move forward. Only thingnis RC drones on batteries, but no drone can loiter for over 12 hours in 1 spot (reported radar cases of these objects have been seen doing this and more)

So thats either an amazing battery or something else, that again is a huge leap forward

These things aren't just a single generation leap, they're like 10 leaps a head. So you would think you'd see those baby steps to get to that point filter down to the public domain

Just a thought anyway

If theyre ours, we've got 3 massive leaps forward, and no baby steps in tech to get to that point, even on a military scale

Military has barely made energy weapons or rails guns that well yet (granted some are in use now)

Edit: for balance, if all of these are mis-identified, from eye witness of the tik tak, the radar data, and video data, and its still mis-identified, world militaries really need to up their game, because that's a global embarrassment tbh, and would be hilarious

The most logical conclusion is that it can't be from any of the major global powers because we would already be seeing it shift the balance of power. Literally, everything China does is like 10 years behind the US but on a 10x bigger scale (making them very formidable). If it was Russia, we'd be seeing former satellite states returning to the Russian union left and right. So... that leaves the US, and I can think of no warm fuzzy feeling reason for these guys to stockpile 30-50 years plus of technological leaps. Every scenario leads some place cold and frightening (ie. world elite flee the surface of the earth to go live underground while everyone else dies a terrifying death while the earth resets itself back to paradise lol).

It's possible that we (the US) owe our biggest technological leaps of the 20th century to alien tech we've barely been able to understand (microprocessors, plastics, fiberoptics, what else?). A metric shit tonne has changed in a hundred years by comparison with the previous 900 years to it. We look like a hockey stick on the technology chart, I imagine.

StormCell

That is your big assumption. It's possible we've had contact at various times throughout history. The question is do we have contact now. If not, why not and when will we?

Like some mysterious neighbor that you begin seeing near the edge of your property whom you've never met, you can be rest assured that as you begin to see them more frequently, an encounter is just a question of when and not a matter of if. Sooner or later, you are going to meet that neighbor, and most likely it will be they who choose to approach, especially if they have been dodgy with you for a while. The question you should be focused on is what they've been up to, what has had their attention, and what they're going to say to us when they get to our front door. After all, we've seen them at the edge of our yard moving along the boundary (we waved but they pretended not to notice), seen them crossing our yard on a few occasions for reasons (they even walked right past us when we stepped outside to see what was up), there was the time they were doing something to our flower bed (but they only stared at us blankly when they noticed us at the window), and one time we were sure they were looking through our garbage and may have sifted through our mail before we got it but they only calmly walked away as we arrived...). It could be they simply don't like the color of the clouds on our planet, but something is up.

Last edited:

Leyasu

Banned

Religion. Imagine how things would go if it turned out that some of the races (if there is more than one) we’re actually very human!

How would they reconcile that fact lol

INC

Religion. Imagine how things would go if it turned out that some of the races (if there is more than one) we’re actually very human!

Well if they don't believe in X God, they'll be burnt at the stake

StormCell

Star Trek already visited this topic. In the Star Trek storyline, it connects all of the Alpha quadrant races as having the same ancesters, basically suggesting all our old rivals are actually our brothers/sisters. If most/many/all of the races shared a lot in common, religious people would simply point to the verse in Genesis where it says that we were created in the image of God.

Last edited:

In going down the well I've read that is the case of multitude of types and ethnicities. For example the "greys" that are reported are of different types from different worlds but other different aliens include insectoids, reptiles and yes, human/humanoid ones as well.

INC

Again this bat video?

Here you have a different video from the same guy who filmed it using Syonix Aurora NV cam.

Look at that bat, I mean "UFO", at 2:15 - 2:20

His channel is full with these videos of him chasing bats with laser.

Ha, thats awesome!

Romulus

That is your big assumption. It's possible we've had contact at various times throughout history. The question is do we have contact now. If not, why not and when will we?

Like some mysterious neighbor that you begin seeing near the edge of your property whom you've never met, you can be rest assured that as you begin to see them more frequently, an encounter is just a question of when and not a matter of if. Sooner or later, you are going to meet that neighbor, and most likely it will be they who choose to approach, especially if they have been dodgy with you for a while. The question you should be focused on is what they've been up to, what has had their attention, and what they're going to say to us when they get to our front door. After all, we've seen them at the edge of our yard moving along the boundary (we waved but they pretended not to notice), seen them crossing our yard on a few occasions for reasons (they even walked right past us when we stepped outside to see what was up), there was the time they were doing something to our flower bed (but they only stared at us blankly when they noticed us at the window), and one time we were sure they were looking through our garbage and may have sifted through our mail before we got it but they only calmly walked away as we arrived...). It could be they simply don't like the color of the clouds on our planet, but something is up.

If they're able to travel here from another solar system, I just don't see us as being classified as neighbors. I see it like humans discovering a new species of monkey. A curiousity and worth observing/studying but theres no reason to 'contact' them because of the intelligence gap. Its likely whatever is coming here is far beyond the disparity between us an a monkey and highly unlikely were even remotely close to equals in any sense. At that point, a dialogue would be ridiculous.

StormCell

If they're able to travel here from another solar system, I just don't see us as being classified as neighbors. I see it like humans discovering a new species of monkey. A curiousity and worth observing/studying but theres no reason to 'contact' them because of the intelligence gap. Its likely whatever is coming here is far beyond the disparity between us an a monkey and highly unlikely were even remotely close to equals in any sense. At that point, a dialogue would be ridiculous.

Seems to me it would be less likely since activity around the planet appeared to hit a major uptick after a couple of atomic bombs were detonated.

Romulus

Seems to me it would be less likely since activity around the planet appeared to hit a major uptick after a couple of atomic bombs were detonated.

Or maybe it's because we had more craft in the sky=more sightings? After the bomb drop, air travel, in general, started booming.

Romulus

Still waiting to see a bat glow AFTER getting hit with a laser then suddenly move. The shape is very different too. In the bat video, you can see when it turns how flat it looks and also looks lower. The UFO video is more likely a drone or something else. The guy's channel lists bat videos differently from his other UFO videos.

Last edited:

INC

Still waiting to see a bat glow AFTER getting hit with a laser then suddenly move. The shape is very different too. In the bat video, you can see when it turns how flat it looks and also looks lower. It's more likely a drone or something else. The guy's channel lists bat videos differently from his other UFO videos. He makes the distinction.

Regardless, we get shit loads of bats here, so gonna buy a lazer pen and test it out.

Airola

Still waiting to see a bat glow AFTER getting hit with a laser then suddenly move. The shape is very different too. In the bat video, you can see when it turns how flat it looks and also looks lower. The UFO video is more likely a drone or something else. The guy's channel lists bat videos differently from his other UFO videos.

The video has night vision. That's probably why the bat looks like a white orb and that's probably why it looks as if it glows when the laser hits.

Romulus

The video has night vision. That's probably why the bat looks like a white orb and that's probably why it looks as if it glows when the laser hits.

The object glows after the laser hits it, not before or during. That's an incredibly important detail. And all his other videos are Night vision too and don't look the same.

Last edited:

MadAnon

I wouldn't argue with that guy. It's no surprise that he doesn't understand it's a NV cam or how it works.

The camera has IR light source which illuminates objects in front of it. Obviously the same camera sees this reflected IR light and that's why the bat is glowing just like those trees around. He also doesn't understand that the resolution is not very high, so obviously a more distant bat will lack detail.

Another thing he doesn't understand is that lasers actually produce an intense LIGHT beam which obviously illuminates things it hits. So the guy briefly hit the bat with green laser and it flashed green? No shit!

But don't expect more from a guy who was convinced a piece of thermal shielding from ISS was the best UFO footage ever.

He has a very very poor understanding of things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom