• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikutachi

I'm going to put this thread on ignore. If the reveal will be big (lol), I'll be hearing about it outside of the thread anyway.

INC

Bye Bye Peace GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Airola

Like holographic jets hitting the twin towers?

I had my quick burst of "I'm just asking questions" about the 9/11 stuff like 15-16 years ago, and as if it wasn't already an embarrasment when I finally snapped out of it, hearing people seriously talk about how there weren't really any planes and it's just a computer effect / hologram made me finally realize that there really is an insane side to the world of conspiracy theorists :D

INC

I had my quick burst of "I'm just asking questions" about the 9/11 stuff like 15-16 years ago, and as if it wasn't already an embarrasment when I finally snapped out of it, hearing people seriously talk about how there weren't really any planes and it's just a computer effect / hologram made me finally realize that there really is an insane side to the world of conspiracy theorists :D

Indeed, I find most of it just fun and entertaining

noonjam

NYT article

1. No Evidence Aliens (but could be)
2. No Evidence Russia/China (but could be) "but not really"
3. Not ours
4. Abilities surpass anything we have and stumps scientists and military experts.

Military conclusion: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

StormCell

NYT article

1. No Evidence Aliens (but could be)
2. No Evidence Russia/China (but could be) "but not really"
3. Not ours
4. Abilities surpass anything we have and stumps scientists and military experts.

Military conclusion: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Exactly.

And if they're not taking a long sober look at it, it smacks of world class stupid. They HAVE to be taking this far more seriously than they let on.

What's really surprising to me is the variety of the physical appearance of the craft. If it's Russia etc, they have a lot of different variations or different countries all with these crafts. In that case, it would mean a few countries have leapfrogged the US, which isn't impossible but that would be funny. The US spends all this money on defense and isn't even the tog dog anymore, not even close actually.

And that's why the militaries will use this to go in front of Congress for:

Honestly a part of me thinks that in the event this is all "secret tech" that the US actually does have is that the Military Industrial Complex can't downsource this to the public sector because they can't dumb it down enough for planned obsolescence and profit from it.

Airola

The guy in this video says they don't know if it's optical phenomenon. If they haven't been able to rule that out, then what really is their evidence? I'm increasingly more thinking that what we've now seen is "all" what they have and they don't have any clearer videos of anything, but more of the same.

Having that triangle video part of that clip doesn't do it any favor either.

What comes to this "tic tac" thing, are there ANY videos where that shape can be seen that is not shot in night vision mode or with an IR camera, and where the object is in focus? If someone says they saw a tictac shaped object, that testimony doesn't yet mean anything if that person saw it through a monitor from a night vision or IR camera.

noonjam

This seems to be the official government stance on the whole subject.

xMqNrLE.jpg

And when you really actually look at what they have been saying the past couple years "But it's aliens"

Dr. Hal Puthoff on the AATIP program report

Quote:

"Some critics out there say oh that report is just looking at advanced aerospace vehicles, in the sense of what the Russians are going to do in a few years or whatever. But of course if you read between the lines and you see we are looking at warp drives, tranversable wormholes and stargates... I mean we aren't looking for what the Chinese are going to make next year. This program is trying to address and solve quote "the UFO problem"

Quote:

"Some people will say oh this is just looking at advanced aircraft production, then how do you explain we'd have a whole program on the statistical drake equation in this report"

INC

The guy in this video says they don't know if it's optical phenomenon. If they haven't been able to rule that out, then what really is their evidence? I'm increasingly more thinking that what we've now seen is "all" what they have and they don't have any clearer videos of anything, but more of the same.

Having that triangle video part of that clip doesn't do it any favor either.

What comes to this "tic tac" thing, are there ANY videos where that shape can be seen that is not shot in night vision mode or with an IR camera, and where the object is in focus? If someone says they saw a tictac shaped object, that testimony doesn't yet mean anything if that person saw it through a monitor from a night vision or IR camera.

Sure it could be optical, but...

4 pilots saw it from 2 different vantage points, the object also tracked his descend as the object ascended mirroring him, it was backed up by radar (no video), but thats why they were sent there in the first place (so an optical phenomena causes radar blips?) and yeh an IR video because they couldn't see it visibly, only on IR, and that was a different 2 pilots, that took off after
And it was 2002, tech was different

But yeh it could be an optical illusion/phenomena, and the video isng compelling, unless you account for how fast it would have to be moving to go across the screen at that rate (I cant remember exactly)

It seems more likely it was an object, what that was........well if its exactly as described what does it sound like it is? To you? Open to opinion really

Last edited:

Airola

makes no sense

The CAP point thing is weird detail to me. Sure, they say only a handful of people should know about it, but why it couldn't be so that there are more people, maybe at higher level, who know about it but them knowing about it isn't known to this handful of people who he is talking about?

I mean, they see something on a camera that ends up in a place only few people in the military allegedly knows about. If it's an actual object that is actually truly reacting to the pilot, there aren't only two options, but three. When they say only a handful of people knew about the CAP point where the object went, sure, you could make a claim that someone outside of the army knows this detail only handful of people should know about (meaning that maybe a country like Russia or China would have that specific knowledge of things, or aliens have that specific knowledge). But wouldn't the clearest explanation be that this is known to someone else from the military, and they just don't know that this person knows about it too? And that maybe they are testing some equipment with these people and it's essential to this test that people wouldn't know about any of it beforehand and maybe even afterwards?

To me a detail like that is too wild to be taken as something someone outside of the army has been able to figure out and is deliberately using that knowledge to move to that place. But it would make sense if it's some equipment being tested by some people who are in some way connected to that group of airforce.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
This seems to be the official government stance on the whole subject.

xMqNrLE.jpg

And when you really actually look at what they have been saying the past couple years "But it's aliens"

Dr. Hal Puthoff on the AATIP program report

Quote:

"Some critics out there say oh that report is just looking at advanced aerospace vehicles, in the sense of what the Russians are going to do in a few years or whatever. But of course if you read between the lines and you see we are looking at warp drives, tranversable wormholes and stargates... I mean we aren't looking for what the Chinese are going to make next year. This program is trying to address and solve quote "the UFO problem"

Quote:

"Some people will say oh this is just looking at advanced aircraft production, then how do you explain we'd have a whole program on the statistical drake equation in this report"

damn that guy likes to jump to conclusions.

Airola

Sure it could be optical, but...

4 pilots saw it from 2 different vantage points, the object also tracked his descend as the object ascended mirroring him, it was backed up by radar (no video), but thats why they were sent there in the first place (so an optical phenomena causes radar blips?) and yeh an IR video because they couldn't see it visibly, only on IR, and that was a different 2 pilots, that took off after
And it was 2002, tech was different

But yeh it could be an optical illusion/phenomena, and the video isng compelling, unless you account for how fast it would have to be moving to go across the screen at that rate (I cant remember exactly)

It seems more likely it was an object, what that was........well if its exactly as described what does it sound like it is? To you? Open to opinion really

I'm not sure if he (Bill Nelson from NASA) is talking about that case, but more about the recent cases in general, which at least based on the video suggests includes the triangle video and other stuff that isn't about that 2002 case.

I guess the only way for us to know about the truth about UFOs (if they are alien) is when they decide to show themselves to us. These reports don't seem to do anything to bring anyone closer to know anything about them. Newspapers get their conclusionless stories as usual and maybe some science groups get funding to whatever they are making. That might be all anyone is getting from this. Sucks as this was pitched as something groundbreaking and huge for us. Oh well, my personal wish to at some point see aliens, ghosts, demons and angels continues on the same as before :D

And of course, a lot of it could be just people bullshitting us. One bullshitter is one bullshitter. Ten bullshitters are ten bullshitters. Doesn't really make a difference how many bullshitters there are.

Romulus

The CAP point thing is weird detail to me. Sure, they say only a handful of people should know about it, but why it couldn't be so that there are more people, maybe at higher level, who know about it but them knowing about it isn't known to this handful of people who he is talking about?

I mean, they see something on a camera that ends up in a place only few people in the military allegedly knows about. If it's an actual object that is actually truly reacting to the pilot, there aren't only two options, but three. When they say only a handful of people knew about the CAP point where the object went, sure, you could make a claim that someone outside of the army knows this detail only handful of people should know about (meaning that maybe a country like Russia or China would have that specific knowledge of things, or aliens have that specific knowledge). But wouldn't the clearest explanation be that this is known to someone else from the military, and they just don't know that this person knows about it too? And that maybe they are testing some equipment with these people and it's essential to this test that people wouldn't know about any of it beforehand and maybe even afterwards?

To me a detail like that is too wild to be taken as something someone outside of the army has been able to figure out and is deliberately using that knowledge to move to that place. But it would make sense if it's some equipment being tested by some people who are in some way connected to that group of airforce.

Well, the thing is why even mess with our own military? Have there been other examples of super black projects deliberately fucking with our military? They've had numerous close calls that were reported, nearly hitting our warbirds. I understand the idea that the CAP point would likely be more accessible from within the same country, but why continue to create safety hazards, even after they're reported? It's obvious they have tactical superiority with these crafts, so why not stay at least a somewhat safe distance? They don't really do that, and they get within super close range of weapon systems like the CIWS and don't even seem to care. If its some sort of special project, they're not even concerned about mishaps then. Or perhaps the flight profiles are so extreme that they can get extremely close and not even worry about an impact or offensive stance from the Navy.

On the alien pure speculation side. I'm assuming that a more advanced civilization would be able to listen to everything. Similar to how we might intercept a WW1/WW2-era communication now. We would literally pick them apart from an intelligence standpoint. We would likely know all their moves before they even did them, and we're not that far ahead of them if you consider the type of technology it would take to travel here from another star system. By comparison, they might be 10x further ahead than that disparity.

Last edited:

Romulus

Adding to my point above. The Tic tac was minding its own business and seemingly preoccupied with something in the water. Up until that point, they UAPs were keeping their distance.

The US Navy were the ones that decided to "go have a look" and they got close and personal. Once that happened, then the fuckery started. For me, its odd that even the same side craft would just randomly possess that information. Why is it even relevant to whatever the hell that craft was doing. That's extremely well integrated but also scary if it's a foreign enemy.

So you basically got fucking Flight of the Navigator tech zooming around looking at the water for no real reason we can understand, but as soon as the Navy sticks their noses in their business, surprise, they also know exactly where the fuck you're going. I mean okay. That's badass if it's human tech, because in the same way secret craft are compartmentalized, so are classified training missions, especially something so specific like a CAP point. Idk

To me, it seems like these objects have another job unrelated to the Navy's but they just sort of cross paths at time. If it was secret tech, why not go north a bit and stay away from the Navy's training exercises. It would be like the N117 nighthawk or Stealth bomber just trying to fuck around with a carrier group in the late 1980s. Why?

Last edited:

Romulus

This just throws a wrench in the whole "drones bro" conversation every time I think about it. The sheer consistency and history of these reports going back to the 1950s

This just throws a wrench in the whole "drones bro" conversation every time I think about it. The sheer consistency and history of these reports going back to the 1950s

This is the number one thing that has me thinking the theory that it's advanced technology created by the US or another govt doesn't entirely hold water. I think this being human made technology brings up just as many questions as the other theories.

If they really are ours are these investigations going back 70 years nothing but a smokescreen?

If humans created these things, that means someone has had access to alternative energy sources that blow anything that is known out of the water. If some country does have some incredible power source that doesn't involve some kind of combustion why has there been no other applications of the tech? Whatever the energy source is could solve countless problems worldwide and domestically. If this was applicable technology found by humans 70+ years ago how hasn't anyone else figured it out in that timespan? The tools available to the private sector now are way more advanced than anything humans would have been using in the 30s or 40s.

If they are somehow human made the only thing that seemingly makes sense is that humans got a hold of these materials and back engineered it - aka the Lazar theory.

On the other hand, the way all this stuff has been rolling out is a bit suspect, it seems like an organized PR campaign that's meant to look organic.

The whole thing seems off to me.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte

Why do ufo people always look like they are con men :pie_diana: But this guy calling the technology 1000 years ahead of us from these spots on their equipment is a bit of a leap.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
interesting that a government survey site in the U.K. had a question talking about UFO’s and there possible existence and how I would feel about it. on a survey

then this ufo report from America.
Yeah like full disclosure will happen. We can live in hope. Starting to think it will be announced with a whimper rather than a bang

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

It would be funny if in 50 years earth gets invaded by aliens and these were the scouting missions. Kept secret by governments because they were scared of species as advanced as ants compared to these dudes.
Planetary invasions are a Hollywood fantasy. The logistics involved with getting enough personnel to a planet, in order to subjugate it, are just impractical. Orbital bombardment also makes no sense, if you intend on farming any resources from the planet, or inhabiting it. If you can cross interstellar distances, you can probably find another inhabitable planet closer to you, or one with plenty of resources in your own solar system. Alien invasion stories came about before we discovered that planetary systems were probably the rule rather than the exception.

If aliens were to have visited us already, they would be within 50 light years of us, based on the earliest such claims. That's because the "first light" of human communications couldn't have traveled very far since the first radio waves were emitted. Ignoring how weak those first ones were, that's still an incredibly tiny radius compared to the size of the galaxy. Having not only an intelligent form of life, but one advanced enough to travel between stars, would suggest that not just life, but intelligent life is incredibly common in the universe.

The odds of our tiny pin prick of the galaxy having all the intelligence in it is astronomically small. It does beg the question though, why would they hear us with our weak energy sourced emissions, but we can't hear them? We search the entire EM spectrum for patterned signals, and haven't heard even a peep.

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Planetary invasions are a Hollywood fantasy. The logistics involved with getting enough personnel to a planet, in order to subjugate it, are just impractical. Orbital bombardment also makes no sense, if you intend on farming any resources from the planet, or inhabiting it. If you can cross interstellar distances, you can probably find another inhabitable planet closer to you, or one with plenty of resources in your own solar system. Alien invasion stories came about before we discovered that planetary systems were probably the rule rather than the exception.

If aliens were to have visited us already, they would be within 50 light years of us, based on the earliest such claims. That's because the "first light" of human communications couldn't have traveled very far since the first radio waves were emitted. Ignoring how weak those first ones were, that's still an incredibly tiny radius compared to the size of the galaxy. Having not only an intelligent form of life, but one advanced enough to travel between stars, would suggest that not just life, but intelligent life is incredibly common in the universe.

The odds of our tiny pin prick of the galaxy having all the intelligence in it is astronomically small. It does beg the question though, why would they hear us with our weak energy sourced emissions, but we can't hear them? We search the entire EM spectrum for patterned signals, and haven't heard even a peep.

Yeah I know, was just joking about how they care so much about China, when aliens would be so much more dangerous. And what you described is a scenario based on our current primitive knowledge and technology though. Maybe aliens billions of years ahead of us figured out how to travel faster than light, or use worm holes or hop from 1 reality or dimension to another.

IF we have had robots visit here though, I don't get why they would be so secretive. When we observe monkeys we don't hide from them either. Maybe they're worried we could steal their tech?

Last edited:

Kev Kev

It does beg the question though, why would they hear us with our weak energy sourced emissions, but we can't hear them? We search the entire EM spectrum for patterned signals, and haven't heard even a peep.
Perhaps we are an anomaly so rare that we really are the only one of our kind. And our egos tell us that there must be more of us, because we desire that outcome more than the idea that we are alone.

How else can we explain that we haven’t heard even a peep? I’m a skeptic either way. We just won’t know until we can see it with our own eyes, which may be never, and that’s really sad. Again, I think that sadness drives me, and all of us, to want to believe we aren’t the only ones. But maybe our situation is so anomalous, so rare, that there has never been anything like us in hundreds of billions of years, and there won’t be anything like us again, for hundreds of billions of more years, perhaps trillions.

Man I need to lay off the weed 😂 this is a fun thread tho. I don’t know what I believe, just throwing shit at the wall here...

INC

Perhaps we are an anomaly so rare that we really are the only one of our kind. And our egos tell us that there must be more of us, because we desire that outcome more than the idea that we are alone.

How else can we explain that we haven’t heard even a peep? I’m a skeptic either way. We just won’t know until we can see it with our own eyes, which may be never, and that’s really sad. Again, I think that sadness drives me, and all of us, to want to believe we aren’t the only ones. But maybe our situation is so anomalous, so rare, that there has never been anything like us in hundreds of billions of years, and there won’t be anything like us again, for hundreds of billions of more years, perhaps trillions.

Man I need to lay off the weed 😂 this is a fun thread tho. I don’t know what I believe, just throwing shit at the wall here...

Thats the point of this thread, no one has the answers, no one can say its 100% ours, same as we can't say they're 100% not

Airola

Whatever the energy source is could solve countless problems worldwide and domestically.

Or start new even bigger problems.

Access to an unimaginable amount of power doesn't only mean that there's now means to do a lot of good and make everyone's lives easier, but it also could mean it's now possible for some bad people cause even more bad things.

As I've said earlier, what if this tech is something that when fully revealed would be like giving nuclear bombs to the hands of ordinary people? Which reminds me that could it be inevitable that as technology improves at a faster and faster rate, people will eventually have powers and means to create seriously damaging equipment in their own homes... Like, at certain point of technological advancement it will be inevitable that a depressed enough person could wipe all life dead from this planet.

INC

Or start new even bigger problems.

Access to an unimaginable amount of power doesn't only mean that there's now means to do a lot of good and make everyone's lives easier, but it also could mean it's now possible for some bad people cause even more bad things.

As I've said earlier, what if this tech is something that when fully revealed would be like giving nuclear bombs to the hands of ordinary people? Which reminds me that could it be inevitable that as technology improves at a faster and faster rate, people will eventually have powers and means to create seriously damaging equipment in their own homes... Like, at certain point of technological advancement it will be inevitable that a depressed enough person could wipe all life dead from this planet.

Pretty much how i feel

It wouldn't change anything, who governs its? Who dictates who can have it? See how the problems will start almost instantly.....you giving this to China and Russia? Or the other way round, they gonna give it to the west? Lol of course not, We're as a planet untrustworthy still

We're galactic children, who need all our toys taken away, and need a fundamental restart, before we can be trusted with unlimited power sources

Earth is full of Psycho's with egos and fears, probably best not to have unlimited power sources until we can all get a long, or at least not be constantly trying to wipe eachother and the planet out all the time

But still show me the 4k ufos please, its 2021

Airola

Pretty much how i feel

It wouldn't change anything, who governs its? Who dictates who can have it? See how the problems will start almost instantly.....you giving this to China and Russia? Or the other way round, they gonna give it to the west? Lol of course not, We're as a planet untrustworthy still

We're galactic children, who need all our toys taken away, and need a fundamental restart, before we can be trusted with unlimited power sources

Earth is full of Psycho's with egos and fears, probably best not to have unlimited power sources until we can all get a long, or at least not be constantly trying to wipe eachother and the planet out all the time

But still show me the 4k ufos please, its 2021

Not only the countries would need to trust each other but regular people would need to trust each other as well. I'm afraid that unlimited power source could only be possible if depression and suicides are completely gone from this planet. Just one wrong person thinking "that's it, i'm gonna kill myself and take a bunch of you with me" could be a catastrophe. I'm afraid that if we want some super hyper scifi technology to be available to regular people, we need to have some kind of system that tracks thoughts and changes thoughts, and that's one dystopia I wouldn't want to be in.

Or maybe we'd need everyone to agree that ok, we've now progressed enough, no more progression allowed. Could that happen? Never :D

But yeah anyways, if someone knows there are alien ufos, 4k footage please. I'd gladly watch.

Last edited:

Romulus

So basically, before the failure of the Manhattan project, some other group started making super secret tech too, but this could outmaneuver WW2 pilots with ease and shoot off in the blink of an eye. But they had the foresight to somehow keep it secret for almost 80 years because it could fall into the wrong hands.
And apparently it's this huge super secret group of people or they're constantly moving around from country to country too, just looking at water or trees and shit and flying in space according to Kevin Day

And how did they develop the metal alloys 80 years ago that far more sturdy than stuff we have today, or will likely have for decades? Another massive breakthrough in total secret.

And were they drones back 1940s etc? Because humans dont do well pulling those G forces. I think the lower estimates are 50gs

The othe funny part is they obviously had a good grasp of this extreme tech in WW2. How did every other country not manage to figure it out since then? Maybe they did but were bought off or kept quiet somehow. But it doesn't even seem close, the scam jet engine still seems like a fantasy project for most nations and that's decades behind whatever this is.

The US put tons of research into the super secret area 51 SR71 in the 1950s. They had one main goal in the mind. Extreme speed. Yet somehow another group had tech that was already way faster before the SR71 was even conceived.

Another point I'd thought about. What's the most impressive part of these craft? Speed and acceleration right? Well, what's that like outside the Earth with very little obstacles and no planetary curvature to deal with? Just wide open space?
Sounds like something you might be able to travel from great distances with?

If its human tech, I'm more amazed actually and jealous that they can fly around basically unchallenged and go everywhere anytime. Maybe they've explored the solar system? I wouldn't be surprised if those craft are 20x faster than ours in space too and safer maybe.

Last edited:
We search the entire EM spectrum for patterned signals, and haven't heard even a peep.

Most of your post was spot on as to why it is unlikely that these craft are extraterrestrial, but this is not a good argument. When Fermi had put forward the paradox we had barely started investigating the universe with EMF detection, and we still have not done anything significant. SETI and all the radio telescopes on Earth are basically the equivalent of scooping up a gallon of ocean water each day and deciding that is completely representative of the content of all the oceans on Earth. They still occassionally get tricked by signals emanating from Earth and bouncing around inside the ionosphere. It's the best we can do for now, of course, but our efforts are miniscule, infinitesimal really, against what is needed for good sampling system. Fermi Paradox-type arguments will not be valid until we have at least several hundred years of much broader investigation done, and even then that is probably not enough.

Last edited:

INC

Most of your post was spot on as to why it is unlikely that these craft are extraterrestrial, but this is not a good argument. When Fermi had put forward the paradox we had barely started investigating the universe with EMF detection, and we still have not done anything significant. SETI and all the radio telescopes on Earth are basically the equivalent of scooping up a gallon of ocean water each day and deciding that is completely representative of the content of all the oceans on Earth. They still occassionally get tricked by signals emanating from Earth and bouncing around inside the ionosphere. It's the best we can do for now, of course, but our efforts are miniscule, infinitesimal really, against what is needed for good sampling system. Fermi Paradox-type arguments will not be valid until we have at least several hundred years of much broader investigation done, and even then that is probably not enough.

What about the "wow" transmission?

Romulus

I don't put any stock in any transmission. They have such limited understanding and are constantly tricked by earth and pulsars etc that it just seems like a waste.

Airola

So basically, before the failure of the Manhattan project, some other group started making super secret tech too, but this could outmaneuver WW2 pilots with ease and shoot off in the blink of an eye. But they had the foresight to somehow keep it secret for almost 80 years because it could fall into the wrong hands.
And apparently it's this huge super secret group of people or they're constantly moving around from country to country too, just looking at water or trees and shit and flying in space according to Kevin Day

And how did they develop the metal alloys 80 years ago that far more sturdy than stuff we have today, or will likely have for decades? Another massive breakthrough in total secret.

And were they drones back 1940s etc? Because humans dont do well pulling those G forces. I think the lower estimates are 50gs

Everything also depends on those testimonies being true and no-one bullshitting then and no-one bullshitting now.

What about the "wow" transmission?

It wasn't able to be found again and they don't know specifically where it came from because of equipment limitations. Assuming it was an alien civilization or even a natural phenomenon, that doesn't really make sense unless they just happened to pick up the last seconds of a supernova or something similarly big, which is ridiculous. It feels more like a error to me, or them picking up an Earth-based signal. Just looking at the Wikipedia article they tried to debunk it being Earth-based with the wavelength being in a regulated band, which is lulzworthy.

INC

It wasn't able to be found again and they don't know specifically where it came from because of equipment limitations. Assuming it was an alien civilization or even a natural phenomenon, that doesn't really make sense unless they just happened to pick up the last seconds of a supernova or something similarly big, which is ridiculous. It feels more like a error to me, or them picking up an Earth-based signal. Just looking at the Wikipedia article they tried to debunk it being Earth-based with the wavelength being in a regulated band, which is lulzworthy.

Airola

If its human tech, I'm more amazed actually and jealous that they can fly around basically unchallenged and go everywhere anytime. Maybe they've explored the solar system? I wouldn't be surprised if those craft are 20x faster than ours in space too and safer maybe.

Not sure if space travel would be possible. If its human tech, they are controlled from earth. They would need to have monitoring equipment where they can see where it is and see what's around it, and they would need to have wireless control system that goes insanely far without lag, unless maybe they are fully AI controlled things that record stuff without a need for anyone monitoring anything here.

Romulus

Everything also depends on those testimonies being true and no-one bullshitting then and no-one bullshitting now.

Why would all the testimonies need to be true. It only takes one factual report from WW2 and one factual report now to solidify it the historical presence. Everything else can be lies.

It could be a coordinated effort of fighter pilots and radar operators going back to WW2 spanning across different nations up until now but I doubt it.

Last edited:

That seems to be about physical waves of material rather than EM waves:

When the plasma waves are changed to an audio signal, the tone of the sound changes, added James Cordes. He is an astronomy professor at Cornell University and the co-writer of the study. That sound is “a bit eerie," he said.

The "changing it into an audio signal" is just an arbitrary interpretation of it, like a music visualizer. It's just fluctuations of particle density in the space beyond the heliosphere, where the sun does not really influence it. Those fluctuations, like a bunch of water waves formed in a pond after throwing a handful of stones in, would be the sum of different sources of energy out in the void.

TBH, the big news out of that is that the conditions of the void didn't just destroy Voyager outright. Outside the heliosphere should be a radiation nightmare, but a decades-old relic is capable of broadcasting and working in it. That's a good sign.

Last edited:
Not sure if space travel would be possible. If its human tech, they are controlled from earth. They would need to have monitoring equipment where they can see where it is and see what's around it, and they would need to have wireless control system that goes insanely far without lag, unless maybe they are fully AI controlled things that record stuff without a need for anyone monitoring anything here.

If it is human tech, regardless of being drones or not most of their antics should rattle them to pieces or destroy them outright. Which suggests some kind of inertial dampening, which to me leaves up the possibility of them being piloted.

If they can turn a 6-7 month voyage to Mars into a a trip of a few days to a week, why not?

Romulus

I'm talking about any reports that are seen as the truly real deal.

I don't think anyone believes the foo fighters weren't the real deal because of the consistency, just unexplainable. But now it sheds more light on the subject because we can better understand certain technologies. Not 100% of course, but in another 50 years we might have a better idea of how those objects achieve the acceleration at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom