• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazing Island - IGNCube Review | And Pikmin 2 commerical

Memles

I, personally, like the commercial. It's really quite cute, and gets your attention pretty damn fast. Plus, if Charla has proven anything, the media loves it some "smaller people".

Deku Tree

After reading that interview, I hope that Nintendo helps with the advertizing of RE4 as they sort of discussed very briefly.

Tenguman

ROFL that was great. Even though it was weak on the gameplay, the ad still showed the nature of the game well lol

AniHawk

Deku Tree said:
After reading that interview, I hope that Nintendo helps with the advertizing of RE4 as they sort of discussed very briefly.

Reggie said Nintendo was working with Capcom on the ad campaign.

In the version that Pikmin is in, Pikmin is featured as well as Star Fox and Paper Mario.

Well then, IGN... I guess the game hasn't been delayed then?

Interesting to know about the different versions. Wonder if they'll squeeze Donkey Konga and Mario Party 6 and any other multiplayer games which fit in with the whole party theme.

Culex

Banned
Deku Tree said:

I already asked that in today's mailbag. There should be a big push according to Matt.

Alex

Pikmin 2 will take home GC game of the year, no contest.

Screw you new-fangeled Metroid. And your stupid controls and dumb scanning, and disturbing lack of HOT DOG.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Doesn't the Pikmin 2 commercial deserve its own thread?

jarrod

Banned
Ancient needs to get off this collection RPG/monster trainer trip and start working on Thor 3.... preferably in 2D!

Top Bottom