• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

I bought it this afternoon and I still didn't get the discount :(
Yeah, same... I thought it was going to be instantaneous, then I remembered the other codes I got from Amazon all took their time as well (mostly coming in one hit, IIRC). I'm in no rush... as long as I get it before they jack up the price, otherwise I'm out 32c (+ whatever conversion fees).

kaskade

Are there going to be any deals on Far Cry 3. I see the 360 version is 40 bucks but I would much rather have it for the PC. That's really the only game I have any real want for at the moment.

jediyoshi

Are there going to be any deals on Far Cry 3. I see the 360 version is 40 bucks but I would much rather have it for the PC. That's really the only game I have any real want for at the moment.

FC3 standard is $43.79
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0088Q8MXA/?tag=neogaf0e-20
FC3AMZNS

Based on the schedule released it doesn't look like Amazon is planning it for any special deals
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/15d7p3/amazon_digital_holiday_sale_xmas_eve_update_inc/

zchen

question, is there any need to play borderlands 1 if I buy 2? I don't want to end up in the same situation as L4D.

Shaneus

Didn't Tony say on CAG that buying DLC won't get you the voucher?
I was just going by this:
Grab a piece of Darksiders 2 DLC for 30c, that's what I did :lol

The terms say any game bought in 2012 will get you the discount so it should still work.
From what I can gather, the "vouchers" aren't sent instantaneously anyway so I'm not fussed that they aren't in my mail inbox yet.

jediyoshi

Really? It's showing up at 49.99 for me.

Are you applying the code? It's for $10 off

PC Download: $49.99
Promotion Applied: -$10.00

Total Before Tax: $39.99
Estimated Tax: $3.80
Order Total: $43.79

edit: my bad, forgot it requires amazon prime if you're not subscribed

masterkajo

So anything useful for the 2K coupon tomorrow? I might just get the XCom Slingshot DLC for cheap if it is possible. Didn't see anything in an acceptable pricerange otherwise.

tmarques

So anything useful for the 2K coupon tomorrow? I might just get the XCom Slingshot DLC for cheap if it is possible. Didn't see anything in an acceptable pricerange otherwise.

Any chance of Civ5's price dropping before the end of the year?

Might get the WTF pack. Liked the original Darkness and I'm morbidly curious about DNF. My poor backlog.

Are you applying the code? It's for $10 off

PC Download: $49.99
Promotion Applied: -$10.00

Total Before Tax: $39.99
Estimated Tax: $3.80
Order Total: $43.79

edit: my bad, forgot it requires amazon prime if you're not subscribed

I sort of regret not using that code when the PC disc version was $39.99 last week. I was hoping Steam would have at least 33% off. It and no ACIII are my only real disappointments this entire holiday season.

All the deals are over? Exaggerate much? All the 2K packs will still be on sale.

All the 2k deals that people care about, yeah. I can't imagine there being many people here that haven't stumbled upon a Bioshock or Borderlands 1 code somewhere over the past five years, and if they've waited this long I'm unsure that $5 is what's been holding them back.

Spec Ops is still active in a 2k bundle tomorrow though, which is cool I guess. I'm just disappointed that they would push the credit back a day to avoid them being worthwhile for most people.

WTF I have $184 in gaming credits. How do I use them????

you can't freely use it and its tied to some free 2 play games amazon are pushing ( Airmech, APB reloaded, etc).

How we get these coupons? We have to register on CAG, send a PM to Tony and he'll send it to your e-mail?

You just have to buy a game from the quailifying company (EA/THQ/Ubisoft/2K) this year and amazon will add the promo to your account and send a email.

Not sure they will do it now due to the timing.

Maedhros

you can't freely use it and its tied to some free 2 play games amazon are pushing ( Airmech, APB reloaded, etc).

You just have to buy a game from the quailifying company (EA/THQ/Ubisoft/2K) this year and amazon will add the promo to your account and send a email.

Not sure they will do it now due to the timing.

Yeah... just saw that... Now I have the coupon. Just bought some games for a bro with it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom