• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasm

How do you apply the 5 bucks? I clicked on link in email to show me games, than I click on hotline and it doesn't apply automatically like it said it would.

Still charging me 4.99...

How do you apply the 5 bucks? I clicked on link in email to show me games, than I click on hotline and it doesn't apply automatically like it said it would.

Still charging me 4.99...

it doesn't work until January 1st and there is a good chance hotline might either go to 7.49 or its original price by that time (this current price looks to be price matching Steam's current sale of the game).

The publisher ones are for that specific publisher's game only and at a specified price point.

Quick question, how long will Dark Souls be on sale for? It's currently $17.99. I just want to make sure I allow myself enough time to purchase it. Thanks!

ZenaxPure

Was just about to ask if you could apply the coupon to Dark Souls since it wasn't expiring lol. Guess I know what I am using my credit on.

Anyone else having incredibly slow downloads? I'm trying to download AC:Revelations and its telling me its going to take 63hrs! Should I just restart my download?

dani_dc

Is there any way to see if/how many coupons you have for january?

I got Zeno Clash when it was on sale last month, and I think it included a coupon but I'm unsure.

Sarcasm

Wait....my legit card and address* is in WA..but I can use a different billing address?

*I was born and raised in WA. I now live in Taiwan.

In the Desert to the Sea bundle, I see that both Bioshock games sport the GFWL logo on the boxart. Is that just the boxart and not represented of the game since they use Steam. Or, does the game still use something through GFWL?

In the Desert to the Sea bundle, I see that both Bioshock games sport the GFWL logo on the boxart. Is that just the boxart and not represented of the game since they use Steam. Or, does the game still use something through GFWL?
Bioshock 2 uses GFWL, the original doesn't.

*They both still register on Steam.

alf717

If anyone happens to have an extra GOTY Borderlands to sell LMK.

Edit: I got hooked up so I'm good.

Blows. Guess I could do one uplay, and buy the steam ac2. Thanks dude!

If you buy games that use Uplay through Steam you have to run the game from Steam to play it and it still launches Uplay. If you buy the game from Ubishop or get the retail / Uplay version from Amazon then it runs off the Uplay app and you can re-downloaded the game from Uplay.

Ex:

I own AC Brotherhood and Rev from Amazon but AC2 from Steam. When I launch the Uplay / Brotherhood / Rev .EXE they are all in one place. However AC 2 only shows up if I run it from Steam and the other games are not visible in my games list. Sorry if I sound confusing but it is from lack of sleep.

Kingdoms of Amalur and TSW will be added to Editor's choice. Hope they add the other bundles and Hitman on there.

Is that the Kingdoms of Amalur bundle (with all DLC) or just the standard game? I've been hanging out to play this game for such a long, long time. But I've been avoiding it because it's on Origin. :/ I finally decided to let that go though and it doesn't bother me to have games on Origin and Steam. Of course, it's now no longer on sale.

Is that the Kingdoms of Amalur bundle (with all DLC) or just the standard game? I've been hanging out to play this game for such a long, long time. But I've been avoiding it because it's on Origin. :/ I finally decided to let that go though and it doesn't bother me to have games on Origin and Steam. Of course, it's now no longer on sale.
BTW guys, I know a lot of you are curious about what's going to be added to the Editor's Choice list and how it is going to be promoted.

As many of you have noted, we're running a lot of deals right now...which means things are insane over here. Additionally many of our publishing partners are out for the holidays. There will be more stuff added, example, the Amalur Bundle will be added at $14.99, so coupon holders can get it for $10, we'll also be adding Warfighter at $26.99 so coupon holders will get it for $21.99.

Just an FYI .

Cheers,
Tony
It'll be definitely on Origin though, but $10 for the bundle! Hopefully the list grows a lot once January comes around.

ZenaxPure

Do you have to spend a certain amount on a game to get the $5 credit or does every purchase get it? Additionally one of the gift cards I got for xmas still has $5.12 I'd rather not let go to waste, any suggestions :p?

Was going to grab LOTR war in the north but I see that it is no longer $5 so I should find something else.

.nimrod

I got the Desert to Sea bundle only for Bioshock 1 as i already own the other games.
PM me if you're looking to get Spec Ops: The Line or Bioshock 2 for $2 each via paypal.

First to quote gets dibs ;)

edit: both are gone now

gilljoy

I got the Desert to Sea bundle only for Bioshock 1 as i already own the other games.
PM me if you're looking to get Spec Ops: The Line or Bioshock 2 for $2 each via paypal.

First to quote gets dibs ;)

I'll take spec ops if something happens and the previous poster can't take it

Derrick01

Banned
Kingdoms of Amalur and TSW will be added to Editor's choice. Hope they add the other bundles and Hitman on there.

My opinions on that game aside I'm surprised Hitman isn't on the list, especially when mediocre games like Amalur will be. Who did they even contact for that, the Rhode Island government? :lol

coopolon

Hmm, so Civ V Gods and Kings will be $7.50 on the 28th, and we can use our 2k $5 credit then? Nice, I'm willing to pay $2.50 for this.

Edit: Crap, nevermind, the 2k one has the limitation that the product has to be $9.99 or higher. Now I wish they would actually make the game $10 so I could use my credit to knock it down to $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom