• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flunkie

Banned
The perma-ban was a bit harsh, but posting that in the middle of integrity crisis probably wasn't the best idea. I'm sure Tony intentions were good, but there should be a clear separation between fans and the industry. Especially in a site with traffic like Neogaf.

No it wasn't. He was on thin ice the entire time he was here (as awesome as his customer service is/was), it was just a matter of time and that happened to be the breaking point.

Guys, you probably shouldn't be arguing about his ban yet again in these threads since that's why the amazon threads were locked the last couple of times. It's over.

Autofokus

If you check the instant video popup it'll show more stuff

amazon_cred.jpg

Great, nearly 200$ worth of f2p shit? :/

Game Guru

Hey, I got a question about the Dreamcast Pack... Anyone who had played the Dreamcast Pack in the past... Is the non-Steam versions of Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, Space Channel 5, and Sega Bass Fishing DRM-Free or does it have accursed non-Steam DRM?

Lime

Since The Secret World thread is pretty dead I'm gonna ask it here. Will the amazon key for that game work with an European account? Got $20 in gift cards now so it would only cost me $2.5. I've searched on google but haven't been able to find some answer.

If you had bothered to read the Secret World thread, then you would know. Yes, the Amazon key works for European accounts.

Is Amazon not selling Mass Effect 3 outside of the trilogy? What about Gamefly? I don't want arguments against playing it; it's something I must do.

rybrad

Is Amazon not selling Mass Effect 3 outside of the trilogy? What about Gamefly? I don't want arguments against playing it; it's something I must do.
It is $12 on Gamefly right now and there is a 10% off code floating around, HOLIDAY10 or some such thing.

Edit: I guess I should also add it will be an Amazon Editor's Choice in January so if you have one of the $5 promo credits you could roll the dice and hope for a better deal with the credit.

OniShiro

Banned
Anyone knows if the following are steam redeemable? I'm interested in getting them when they go on sale.

LEGO Batman - 4.9975
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 4.9975
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - 4.9975

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Anyone knows if the following are steam redeemable? I'm interested in getting them when they go on sale.

LEGO Batman - 4.9975
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 4.9975
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - 4.9975

They are.

Echoplx

How different is LOTR from the other Lego games? I was never a huge fan of them, maybe if I had a co-op partner but otherwise they just felt like a chore

Posted in the Steam Winter Sales thread (too many tabs open >.<) but I'll just go ahead and post this here too:

Anyone out there have a copy of Spec Ops they don't want? I already own Bioshock 1 and 2. :(

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Scribbleanuts sale should activate soon unless Amazon is sleeping

Even at $7.50, I'm still gonna pass. I've tried a few times to get into that series but they all just end up with me getting bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom