• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
To be clear, this is a DLC pack for the game, not the game itself.
Ah, should probably rephrase

The first one is THQ with Saint's Row The Third and a "Special Ops Vehicle Pack".

to

The first one is THQ with "Special Ops Vehicle Pack" for Saint's Row The Third.

mosesjohn

Neo Member
I'd like to do it here on Neogaf, it is for DLC not the game, and I'm going to do it in this thread for sure, just trying to figure out if I can expand it as well.

Cheers,
Tony

hmmmm... well facebook should be a last resort. maybe a thread on neogaf would be the secondary way to start giving out some codes. maybe reddit, you used to frequent there.

Ah, should probably rephrase

The first one is THQ with Saint's Row The Third and a "Special Ops Vehicle Pack".

to

The first one is THQ with "Special Ops Vehicle Pack" for Saint's Row The Third.

Thanks dude, just rephrased in the post. Good call.

hmmmm... well facebook should be a last resort. maybe a thread on neogaf would be the secondary way to start giving out some codes. maybe reddit, you used to frequent there.

Yeah we're going to give out like 100 codes on FB, I have quite a few more than that and I'm trying to figure out the best way to allocate them across 'Gaf, Cag, and Reddit.

Cheers,
Tony

mosesjohn

Neo Member
Do you have SRTT already?

Cheers,
Tony

i mean a lot of us probably dont.... but the steam sale starts tomorrow, and you said you were working on a sale so a lot of us will be getting it soon. you should pm the codes so we can activate them at a later date instead of a free for all first come first serve on this thread

Katoki

I'd like a DLC code too. What do we gotta do for one?

i mean a lot of us probably dont.... but the steam sale starts tomorrow, and you said you were working on a sale so a lot of us will be getting it soon. you should pm the codes so we can activate them at a later date instead of a free for all first come first serve on this thread

The way I see it is that I'd rather buy the bundle with all the DLC in it rather than just the game and then redeem ONE DLC that you gained a code for. But then again, that's just me.

Thanks for Madden 08. As much as I was looking forward to the new physics engine in 13, I simply couldn't bring myself to invest in another NEW Madden.

Yeah, O8 for PC is nothing more than a high res PS2 port, but it's moddable has a better COACHING camera and...well, it's only $5.

Thanks Amazon. :)

Let's see..

Binary Domain (easily worth $30)
Space Marine (easily worth #30)
and a $5 copy of Madden.

I really didn't have $25 to spend on games this week, but I think it was a well made investment.

(._.)

Banned
Nice job with this Amazon guy. I got the Shogun expansion for $7.50 the other day.

Any chance of the new Civ V expansion going on sale?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I do need someone to test one of them to make sure they work OK, seems like a waste to have a QA guy do it.

Do you own SRTT? Want to test one of them out?

Cheers,
Tony

I own Saints Row III, completed the Season pass, and love being a genie pig!

So if you need someone to test it out. I'm your uke.

Tess3ract

Banned
Hey guys,

So our Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/AmazonVideoGames
Is about to hit 100K people.

As a milestone celebration we've got some publishing partners that are going to participate in giveaways.

The first one is THQ with and a "Special Ops Vehicle Pack" DLC FOR Saint's Row The Third. - Thanks for helping get clarity around this :)

The thing is, they sent us a TON of codes so I thought I'd share the love here, on Reddit, and on CAG.

My question is, on Neogaf, is it cool if I create a thread for this? Or should I just do it in this thread?

Cheers,
Tony

Put saints row 3 on sale and then give me a copy of this dlc!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Sure :) send me a PM, if my box fills up or I get a BAZILLION PMs in the next few minutes we'll do something else lol.

In the meantime I'll send out a few PMs right now.

Cheers,
Tony

Activated and redeemed, so it worked flawlessly.

Thank you again, in public this time!

Going to give it a quick playthrough test right now too. *Wiggle*

mosesjohn

Neo Member
Sure :) send me a PM, if my box fills up or I get a BAZILLION PMs in the next few minutes we'll do something else lol.

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks again! I don't know how much you will be bombed. How many people are reading this thread right now? how many of them are approved gaffers? but i think its a good way to really get the contributors is to do pms.

Thanks again! I don't know how much you will be bombed. How many people are reading this thread right now? how many of them are approved gaffers? but i think its a good way to really get the contributors is to do pms.

Yeah, I'll respond to PMs until they become unmanageable.

What I'd love to do is scale this and let YOU guys pass these out to your friends. Chewing on this :).

Cheers,
Tony

Mairu

Yeah, I'll respond to PMs until they become unmanageable.

What I'd love to do is scale this and let YOU guys pass these out to your friends. Chewing on this :).

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for the quick PM with the code Tony! I do have a few friends with the game, so if you'd like for me to give them some of your codes I wouldn't stop you :)

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I bought SRTT for PS3, beat it, and sold it, so it would have to be pretty cheap in the Steam (or Amazon) sale for me to get it, but it's such a great game that I want to play it again. :p

Cheers,
Tony

About to send A PM! Cheers Tony and thanks again for your help on my Battlefield issue they finally got it on my Origin account a week later!

Thanks for Madden 08. As much as I was looking forward to the new physics engine in 13, I simply couldn't bring myself to invest in another NEW Madden.

Yeah, O8 for PC is nothing more than a high res PS2 port, but it's moddable has a better COACHING camera and...well, it's only $5.

Thanks Amazon. :)

Let's see..

Binary Domain (easily worth $30)
Space Marine (easily worth #30)
and a $5 copy of Madden.

I really didn't have $25 to spend on games this week, but I think it was a well made investment.

How do you like Madden? Have you tried it with the updated rosters and such? Is it hard going back to those controls after playing newer versions?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Hey thanks :).

Did you get a DLC key from me yet? I've received ALOT of PMs in the past few minutes.

Cheers,
Tony
You're welcome, it's the least I could do considering everything you've been doing for the last couple of weeks!
No, sadly I don't have the game, so I won't be able to test it :( Is there a chance you could have it on sale?

Carm

Did you run out of the Saints Row DLC codes? I was just looking at SR dlc tonight, hoping they would put it all on sale during Steams sale heh. Can't justify the normal prices, I didn't get the season pass till gamersgate had it for half off.

Top Bottom