• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

Did you run out of the Saints Row DLC codes? I was just looking at SR dlc tonight, hoping they would put it all on sale during Steams sale heh. Can't justify the normal prices, I didn't get the season pass till gamersgate had it for half off.

I am currently playing Saints Row The Third, which I got from Amazon during a sale.

A code would be nice, Tony :)

Tony ,if you have any more codes I'll take one.

PMed!

Cheers,
Tony

Edgeward

SRTT DLC code? Yes, please!

Also, what happened to the Sega Awesome pack with all the classic packs in one? Why is it not available anymore? I had some amazon credit I would've liked to use on it.

SRTT DLC code? Yes, please!

Also, what happened to the Sega Awesome pack with all the classic packs in one? Why is it not available anymore? I had some amazon credit I would've liked to use on it.

It was a deal that was only good for 72 hours. We'll probably bring it back at one point though.

Yo Tony, will we get a The Third sale on August?

Hey nothing locked in yet, working on it :).

Cheers,
Tony

mosesjohn

Neo Member
hey tony,

how you holding up? was the pm method too overwhelming? i mean to a normal person, and not some super-multi-tasking-get-it-done-human like yourself...

Darn I was hoping plants vs zombies would become available, I guess Ill have to wait for a while.

Working on it dude :(

hey tony,

how you holding up? was the pm method too overwhelming? i mean to a normal person, and not some super-multi-tasking-get-it-done-human like yourself...

Its going ok :) scrambling, accidentally sent some dupe keys out but I've reissued.

NOTE: If you got a dupe key from me just re-PM and say "TONY YOU SUCK RAWRRR YOU GAVE ME A KEY THAT DOESN"T WORK!!!!"

and I'll send you a new one.

or you could be a normal person and say "Hey man, that key was already used, can I get another one?"

Cheers,
Tony

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I was looking at the bundles again, and the THQ Pack grabbed my attention. I've never played any of those games, is it worth it? I don't think I'll ever play Supreme Commander (not a fan of strategy games) or Nexuiz, but whatever. I guess 15 bucks for 3 games isn't that bad of a deal...

Oh, and Bioshock 2 ran out of keys (or so I guess), and won't let you buy it nor any bundle where it's included. Any chance you'll have it available again?

I was looking at the bundles again, and the THQ Pack grabbed my attention. I've never played any of those games, is it worth it? I don't think I'll ever play Supreme Commander (not a fan of strategy games) or Nexuiz, but whatever. I guess 15 bucks for 3 games isn't that bad of a deal...

Oh, and Bioshock 2 ran out of keys (or so I guess), and won't let you buy it nor any bundle where it's included. Any chance you'll have it available again?

Wow thanks for calling out Bioshock...I just put a rush order in for more keys.

Cheers,
Tony

mosesjohn

Neo Member
finally finished binary domain (with a 360 controller), and i can now see where half the people on this thread were coming from. it took me a while to get into it, but it was actually pretty fun. for those of you on the borderline of buying it, i would tell you to consider waiting. i mean the game was well worth the ten dollars, but the price is only bound to go lower. i just beat it on normal, and i doubt im going to return to try out the harder difficulties, plus the online is absolutely dead. i tried to find a match in both versus and invasion, and there was nothing. so your paying for pretty much the campaign, and not much else. if you want it now, i would completely recommend it, but if you dont mind waiting, then go ahead and wait.

ps: tony... thanks for handing out all those codes like a boss. i just checked the fb page and its still a couple hundred more like away from 100k. do you know what other giveaways we are likely to see?

finally finished binary domain (with a 360 controller), and i can now see where half the people on this thread were coming from. it took me a while to get into it, but it was actually pretty fun. for those of you on the borderline of buying it, i would tell you to consider waiting. i mean the game was well worth the ten dollars, but the price is only bound to go lower. i just beat it on normal, and i doubt im going to return to try out the harder difficulties, plus the online is absolutely dead. i tried to find a match in both versus and invasion, and there was nothing. so your paying for pretty much the campaign, and not much else. if you want it now, i would completely recommend it, but if you dont mind waiting, then go ahead and wait.

ps: tony... thanks for handing out all those codes like a boss. i just checked the fb page and its still a couple hundred more like away from 100k. do you know what other giveaways we are likely to see?

I'll be able to share more tomorrow regarding what you can expect next :).

Cheers,
Tony

Anthony
sorry
when are those World of Tanks packs going up?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008B2VOEK/?tag=neogaf0e-20

They are LIVE brother! Go nuts :).

Woke up to a shiny Saint's Row DLC code. Thanks, Tony!

I'll take a code! I have the game

Big thanks for the Saints Row DLC, Tony! I got mine. You're the man. :)

Did you guys get your codes?!?!?

Also, we just launched a new storefront and technology to support free to play gaming. Here's the Neogaf thread I started about it, as well as what Techcrunch has to say about the program.

Would love it if those who have been following and enjoying this thread (who also enjoy F2P/MMO games) would pop over and contribute to the thread. This project has consumed the past several months of my life so any support from the community is much appreciated :).

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=482196

http://techcrunch.com/2012/07/12/am...-multiplayer-titles-to-amazons-cloud-catalog/

Cheers,
Tony

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
We ran out of Bioshock 2 keys. We'll have it back up before the end of today.

I started calling people at like midnight or whatever it was last night when someone else in the thread pointed out the packs were down.

Cheers,
Tony
I'm sorry to hear that, didn't want you to lose your sleep because of me :(
(or lose some precious League of Legends time! :p)

sazzy

Kinda glad I got the big name titles on amazon. The steam sale is kinda sad in that.

I don't see myself buying non-indie or non-dlc stuff on steam sale. Stuff which isn't there on amazon.

Tony, I know this already happened recently but is there any chance that SSF4AE will be on sale in the next week or so? It's either you guys or Steam and for a specific reason I'd much rather buy it from Amazon.

XEROWUN

Neo Member
Tony, I know this already happened recently but is there any chance that SSF4AE will be on sale in the next week or so? It's either you guys or Steam and for a specific reason I'd much rather buy it from Amazon.

i think tony and co is trying to price match steam's sales when possible

Tony, I just wanted to say that it seems like Steam has been slowly dropping the ball lately in terms of sale pricing, especially in terms a new-ish titles. But I've been really impressed as if late with how Amazon seems to be picking that ball up and running with it. You're doing a great job over there!

Also: Sniper Elite V2 bought!

andthebeatgoeson

What happened to the Bioshock dual combo with Steam? It said it wasn't available. The other DRM one is available. What happened to the Steam listing? Not sure if I should trust the other DRM (non-steam DRM) option. Should I?

The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack is listed at $85? WTF, Tony. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008GWJKE6/?tag=neogaf0e-20

That even says it supposed to $47 retail. I was just about to get both before I ran into these problems. Hopefully, they can be corrected. I'm only double dipping on BS 1 and 2, so I could skip that but I want it on my new laptop.

Top Bottom