• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

Giard

Are you getting the invalid code error? That just means you're locked out 15 minutes to 1 hour. Just wait it out. Copy a new code, put it in a document, and delete it off the spreadsheet.

Just caved on the Rockstar bundle. Was looking at MP2 earlier and have always wanted to try Bully. Also have a San Andreas code for a homie.

If you want a Midnight Club 2 code, PM me.
Thanks.

bender

What time is it?
On the fence about Binary Domain. I played through the PS3 version when it launched and loved the game. I recommended $10 deal to a friend who was interested in the game. Do you think a double dip is worth if for the co-op?

Smellycat

Some people were saying that Deus Ex HR is available for $6.99, but I don't see it anywhere for that price, and it is not for steam. :(

Tenck

So from not being able to download my game properly to not being able to redeem my code online, I might be done with Amazon when it comes to non-steam games.

Tukker

I didn't read the whole thread but only the op and last few pages because I have some issues ordering since im outside the us. Hope I didn't miss anything I put in a proper us address and phone but it still says im outside the us when I fill in my credit card. Is it because they can see from my cc that im dutch? Did something change recently, searched on google and saw more ppl with this issue.

I really wanted to get the THQ pack hehe

rafbanaan

I didn't read the whole thread but only the op and last few pages because I have some issues ordering since im outside the us. Hope I didn't miss anything I put in a proper us address and phone but it still says im outside the us when I fill in my credit card. Is it because they can see from my cc that im dutch? Did something change recently, searched on google and saw more ppl with this issue.

I really wanted to get the THQ pack hehe

Did u tried to use an US address ? Might work.

Firebrand

/bow to Tony. You rock, indeed.

EDIT: Trying to link some F2P, but getting the "US customers only" message at checkout. Guess I'll have to try something else.
EDIT2: Perhaps all the F2P games are US only?

Just added some Saint's Row The Third DLC Codes (Same as before Special Ops Vehicle packs) in addition to some Super Monday Night Combat Summer Flair Package codes (redeem the SMNC codes in game not on steam btw).

Cheers,
Tony

Nelo Ice

Banned
What a load of bull :/

Giving it one last chance on the Amazon downloader. If not, I'll see if I could get my money back.

Yeah if it really will just not work Amazon CS will sort that out for ya. IIRC when Risen had DRM people got refunds since no one could activate their games since tages was down or something.

Koroviev

Skyrim, crysis sale ? :<

Until Skyrim stops selling like the latest Apple product, I wouldn't expect anything more than a 50% discount.

If you're not averse to DRM, then it's worth noting that Steam is currently offering the game for $30 as a daily deal.

rafbanaan

Until Skyrim stops selling like the latest Apple product, I wouldn't expect anything more than a 50% discount.

If you're not averse to DRM, then it's worth noting that Steam is currently offering the game for $30 as a daily deal.

Yea, but since you can buy the game on amazon.co.uk for 19pound (~same price as the skyrim daily on steam in euros). I thought Tony could enforce something :p

Top Bottom