• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Horror Story: Hotel |OT| Uh oh! There was a monster in my bed!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Yep just checked on their website and its down as running for two hours
how strange
why not do this last week?

Nemesis_

Is it possible they're just showing the new episode plus a repeat of last week's too? I remember FX did that sometimes with Coven.

Nemesis_

Wtf random. Although maybe they did that with Freak Show? I'd rather they get all the introductions and expiation out of the way now though...

B-Dex

Naomi in the building.

This fashion show is terrible.

Finn's hair is also terrible but otherwise smoking hot this season.

I seriously feel like I'm going insane, to me, this is the most boring, ridiculous, nonsensical shit I have ever seen in my life and everybody is loving it.

One friend suggested I must hate the frantic pace, but I loved Murder House.

Why the hell am I the only one who thinks this is a total and complete shit show?

Bloodrage

Banned
I seriously feel like I'm going insane, to me, this is the most boring, ridiculous, nonsensical shit I have ever seen in my life and everybody is loving it.

Why the hell am I the only one who thinks this is a total and complete shit show?
Because you don't get it and want it to be something it's not. I feel like every time I see a post from you you're complaning. Just stop watching. No one's forcing you to watch. I'm enjoying it a lot and it's already more interesting than the last two seasons combined.

Astral Dog

You are not?

The show has many issues, but can be very entertaining

Because you don't get it and want it to be something it's not. I feel like every time I see a post from you you're complaning. Just stop watching. No one's forcing you to watch. I'm enjoying it a lot and it's already more interesting than the last two seasons combined.

I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying it. I also apologize that my opinion isn't more in line with yours, however, I do believe I have every right to complain, which is the same right you have to praise it.

I apologize that my posts and opinions aren't up to your standards.

Going forward, I will work on becoming a more optimistic and easy going person, and I hope that somehow, someday, you will grow to accept me.

dcelw540

I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying it. I also apologize that my opinion isn't more in line with yours, however, I do believe I have every right to complain, which is the same right you have to praise it.

I apologize that my posts and opinions aren't up to your standards.

Going forward, I will work on becoming a more optimistic and easy going person, and I hope that somehow, someday, you will grow to accept me.
Haha. But in my opinion for you I would say watch one or two more episodes to make up your opinion to continue, you're only two episodes in

I'd be a little bitchy vamp kid too if all I had to play in 2015 was Galaga.

Get that kid a copy of PvZ: GW or some shit, that could keep him busy until the next neck bite.

Top Bottom