• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

Ann Coulter:
If more "Americans" are watching soccer today, it's only because of the demographic switch effected by Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration law. I promise you: No American whose great-grandfather was born here is watching soccer. One can only hope that, in addition to learning English, these new Americans will drop their soccer fetish with time.

lol

xbhaskarx

3tKaMQG.jpg

Dartastic

I don't really hate people, but boy oh boy do I hate this woman.

Oh! I met some traveling SKC supporters today on the sidewalk while I was talking to my friend about our backline. They were very nice! I told them to go to 442 for the USA game tomorrow. Note - any fans from GAF who are looking for a bar to watch soccer in Portland... 442.

I BELIEVE!

e: holy shit

#WorldCupDrama

BREAK: #GHA coach Kwesi Appiah confirms sacking Kevin-Prince Boateng and Sulley Muntari from team camp.

MORE: Muntari and KP Boateng are to leave the team hotel at 8am Brazil time. It's 7:30am now. #GHA camp a mess.

#GHA crisis: Muntari & Boateng fought 2 days ago, which spilled over to Boateng insulting the coach when queried about it. #clubmetro

Multiple reports: Sulley Muntari assaulted a #GHA management committee member yesterday. More reports on @Citi973 & @SuperSportTV

I BELIEVE!

#WorldCupDrama

BREAK: #GHA coach Kwesi Appiah confirms sacking Kevin-Prince Boateng and Sulley Muntari from team camp.

MORE: Muntari and KP Boateng are to leave the team hotel at 8am Brazil time. It's 7:30am now. #GHA camp a mess.

#GHA crisis: Muntari & Boateng fought 2 days ago, which spilled over to Boateng insulting the coach when queried about it. #clubmetro

Multiple reports: Sulley Muntari assaulted a #GHA management committee member yesterday. More reports on @Citi973 & @SuperSportTV
Portugal to win! We just need them not to blow out Ghana. What's the gd? They're minus 4 were +1? They'd need to make that up right?

xbhaskarx

I think it will be played, delaying it would be a logistical disaster, and the other group G game would have to be delayed as well.

daoster

I BELIEVE!

#WorldCupDrama

Holy crap... This is Cameroon-esque

gutshot

Sounds like Taylor Twellman is stuck in the streets of Recife. Would be kinda funny if he didn't make it to the stadium on time and Ian Darke had to go solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom