• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

ESPYS 2014 ‏@ESPYS

“It’s John Brooks! It’s John Brooks for the USA!”

Congrats to @ussoccer for winning #ESPYS Best Moment! #USMNT

BstZZEWCIAMlUzx.jpg

Zusi beats Panama again

ZZMitch

Who all was there to collect the award? I think I saw Jermaine Jones saying he was going. Anyone else?

Nick Rimando tweeted a picture of his tickets and I feel like I remember another player tweeting saying he was going... might have been Jones tho.

Meier

Every time I transfer Dwyer in he doesn't score. :| Son of a! Does anyone know if Maidana was seriously injured or what happened to him to force the early exit?

ngower

Revs look amateurish out there right now. Giving LA so much space—both Keane and Zardes' goal were the result of a solid ten yards of space.

Osorio

How do you freefall like this?

Pretty much the same personnel isn't it?

Maybe it was that article about how Boston should cheer it's winning soccer team =/

Meier

Are they really gonna give a red on that as well? Seems harsh given that they've awarded the penalty as well and that he went for the ball.

Meier

Great night for Robbie Keane. Scores a great goal and then the assist on Zardes' first goal was absurd. Just snagged another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom