• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great that Julian Green is staying at Bayern. Ribery once said that the full 11 a side practice matches at Bayern were way more competitive than majority of Bundesliga matches. Shaqiri doesn't play much and isn't worse for wear at all. Way better player now than he was at Basel, whereas Granit Xhaka plateaued p quick.

xbhaskarx

Are you fucking kidding me? We offer double his wages and it still might fall through?

I like Diskerud but Columbus should go get someone better from South America (Argentina is a disaster right now). It's not like Mix is some big star in Norway, hell he's barely a regular starter this season.

shoplifter

I like Diskerud but Columbus should go get someone better from South America (Argentina is a disaster right now). It's not like Mix is some big star in Norway, hell he's barely a regular starter this season.

Don't necessarily disagree but there's some marketing potential there. Not to mention that lots of these SA deals go similarly with family members as agents and multiple party ownership.

shoplifter

Precourt just confirmed that they're done trying. I'll be surprised to see Mix in the US if the last minute demands are true. He did the same thing with Portland and is going to get the rep of dealing in bad faith.

Oh well.

"If you don't support your domestic league, I don't consider you an American soccer fan" - Lalas

Preach.

I dont see why somebody who lives in Charlotte NC has to attach himself to an MLS team.

It's not like anybody's forcing guys from Sheffield to only support Sheffield United.

Osorio

I dont see why somebody who lives in Charlotte NC has to attach himself to an MLS team.

It's not like anybody's forcing guys from Sheffield to only support Sheffield United.
Sheffield united and Sheffield Wednesday get proper support from their city. Mls cities do not

Esch

Banned

I don't have a local MLS team (will get a USL team next year) but I watch American soccer just cause I like the sport and want it to grow. That's what he means, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom