• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

2015 Gold Cup

2Ykf9Du.jpg

Osorio

I love when Henry is isolated with the ball in front of the defenders. Why is our forward so deep and why does everyone run away from him when he gets possession?

Cahill is a ghost

Not sure why Cahill is playing mid, he's out of position. whatever. bwp is on fire so i guess he has no choice.

We looked on a couple attacking runs but that fucking Mali defender fucking shit up. Sekagya needs to put him in his place *cough*

Osorio

Not sure why Cahill is playing mid, he's out of position. whatever. bwp is on fire so i guess he has no choice.

We looked on a couple attacking runs but that fucking Mali defender fucking shit up. Sekagya needs to put him in his place *cough*
It looks like we're paying him 3.5 mil to defend corners

Askani

lol!

You're terrible, Jacob Peterson. Time to go make dinner. I'll check out the carnage later to see how bad we got destroyed.

It looks like we're paying him 3.5 mil to defend corners

Petke needs to figure this out. weve got too many guys that go forward that doesn't give him room, but who do you take out? Sam, Oyongo, Henry, BWP have all been good.

He should be sitting coming in as a late sub and we should have Peguy play mid.

Osorio

Petke needs to figure this out. weve got too many guys that go forward that doesn't give him room, but who do you take out? Sam, Oyongo, Henry, BWP have all been good.

He should be sitting coming in as a late sub and we should have Peguy play mid.
That's what I want. See when Peggy plays everyone knows their roles and sticks to it. With Cahill out there he wants to do everything and ends up doing nothing. Alexander seems to run away from space so there's never anybody in the middle

Osorio

I was about to call Petke a Hans backe 2.0 but he proved me wrong by putting on bobby fucking convey

Time to start the Petke.out banners

Meier

Clark wearing the Petr Cech headgear. I wonder if in time they'll require it for everyone?

What is going on with the pitch? o_O

Meier

Guess I'll post again. Stonewall penalty there -- clearly yanked him down. Unlucky for Hall but he should have saved it. Wish Dempsey or Neagle was taking those.. kinda useless for me. :(

gutshot

I keep on forgetting that Fulham got relegated. I was thinking I somehow missed the opening weekend of the PL.

This is kinda surprising. They were the breakout stars of ESPN's World Cup coverage, so I'm surprised they let them walk. I'm guessing NBC will use them more though, probably have them on camera before and after their games every weekend. Hopefully they can keep podcasting as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom